Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Here are effects, precautions and treatments of Nausea and vomiting or Hyperemesis Gravidarum in Pregnancy.
I am having PCOD and central obesity.How to manage it so that I may avoid future complications associated with it .My blood profile on 2nd of cycle is FSH: 7.67mlU/ml LH: 10.46mlU/ml Prolactin: 11.31ng/ml TSH 2.528IU/mL
Hi, I have been mentally disturbed due to divorce case and other financial issues. My partner had been not with me since 4 years. Since 3 to 4 months I have sensed erection issues. I'm not sure whether it is a physical issue or psychological issue. In the mean time I was more into watching porn and masturbation. I have reduced that. But I'm not able to understand the real issue. I might plan for a new life soon and worrying about erection issues. Please advice. Thanks.
I am suffering from cough from last two weeks And I didn't get relief So please tell me the proper cure for this?
I am 40 years man suffering from pain left side limb, hip & ankle having trouble of stomach also. Like colitis gas bowling.
I am 47 years old and diabetic. I use humalog mix 25 catridges. Can you suggest me some alternate insulin for this which is cost effective
I had sex with my girlfriend, 12-15 days before. We did without using any safety. But I have not discharge inside. After sex of next day she taken a tablet to be safe from any problem. Now she is not having her periods. Usually periods date starting from 6, 7 but she is not having till today. Suggest me is it possible she is pregnant. Advise for solution.
I am 23 year age boy. Pain starts as my penis erect. White material inside the foreskin. No problem in flaccid condition. No swollen in penis. No continuous urge for pee. No itching. Pale/light red colour pigment on the forehead of my penis. Very easily can retract the foreskin in flaccid condition. On erection only little part of inside I, e pee hole can be visible. Never had sex. Am I suffering from Balinitism or Phimosis?
I have fungal infection (ring). I am trying many types of medicine but it didn't work. It is in my stomach and in my back and it is very paning.
My son aged 17 years has rashes like eczyma in thigh and legs. By now he is using sikakai powder for cleaning and applying doorwadi oil. But no result for the past one week. Please. Suggest one medicine.
What kind of the diet is recommended to a diabetic patient and how frequently should a diabetic patient eat.
If you are suffering from excessive stress, it is likely that your physical and emotional health may be affected. Your sexual life too is affected due to stress. Too much of stress leaves you physically tired and exhausted. Because of this, you will not have enough energy to have sex. Moreover, when you are stressed out about some issue, your libido gets affected, and you might not have any interest in having sex.
Effects of stress on your sexual life
- Stress results in a negative body image. The hormones which are associated with stress may impact metabolism. With the increase in the production of these stress hormones, you may feel sluggish and gain weight, thereby providing a negative body image due to which you might not have the desire to indulge in sexual activity. Stress causes lowered self-esteem which results in less sex.
- Stress results in reduced libido. The hormones associated with stress are required by the body in small amounts, but the overproduction of these hormones can suppress sexual hormones, leading to decreased libido.
- Extreme stress may affect personal relationships and cause conflicts between a couple. This will result in rare sexual activity as proper communication between a couple gets reduced.
- You may start drinking excessively because of stress. Too much alcohol is bad for sexual health. It makes sex dull and less pleasurable. Alcohol causes dehydration, which affects lubrication. Stress also affects a person’s fertility and menstruation cycle, which could hamper your sex life.
Ayurvedic treatment for stress
Ayurveda offers effective treatments to get rid of stress. By using natural and herbal Ayurvedic medicines, you can get rid of unnecessary stress from your life and revive your sexual life. Here are some effective Ayurvedic treatments for getting rid of stress:
- Several Ayurvedic herbs are stress reducing in nature. You can use herbs such as ashwagandha, bala, brahmi, gotu kola, saraswati churna, vacha, tulsi, shankapushpi, Siberian ginseng, liquorice, vidari and shatavari.
- You should consume food items, which help in reducing stress. These include coconut, walnut, mangoes, pineapples and bananas, fried in ghee.
- Several natural drinks can help in relieving stress. These include tomato juice, ginger tea, garlic milk, and tulsi tea.
- You should practice stress relieving activities such as yoga and meditation. Several yoga asanas in different poses should be practiced.
- You can try several stress relieving Ayurvedic therapies. These may include Shirodhara (bliss therapy), Abhyanga (warm oil massage), Shiro Abhyanga and Nasya (head massage).
Ayurveda helps in controlling stress. A combination of several benefits known as Panchakarma is provided by Ayurveda for reducing stress. Reduced stress will drastically improve your sexual performance and sexual stamina. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a ayurveda and ask a free question.