Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SidharthYour feedback matters!
Hello sir or mam, I want to ask about my teeth related problem. I am suffering from pain because of it. I think it is some muscular pain.
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 2 weeks and I have chest pain wherever I cough hard. Can you suggest what should be done?
I am type dibetic and using huminsilin 30/70 and 40iu per unit. The dose is 25 units twice daily. Is there any pen alternative to this insulin. Is there any drug alternative to it. Kindly advice.
Hello, I am 16 years old, I just want to ask that what precautions should be taken while bleeding from nose due to sunstroke? what we should do to stop bleeding? I use to put water on head and lie down, so I just want to know that is it correct or harmful to my health? te me some ways to stop bleeding for such cases.
How can I lost my weight by 15 kg in 2-3 months. I walks 7-8 kms daily. I have excess fat on my thies. So want to reduce it.
I m 21years old and I m suffering from high fever and body paining cold cough. please tell me what to do. And body also shivering joints are paining too.
I am a 30 year old men. I am having dandruff from childhood. Even after trying so many medicines its not going. Now hair loss because of it. Any solution.
My 6 year old daughter has viral fever. Doctor gave mefenamic for above 102. Even after giving 7 ml the temp is not coming down. It is fluctuating between 102 to 103.8. Kindly advice please.
If you are feeling uneasy and witness symptoms like loss of appetite, heartburn and unexpected stomach pain, chances are you have acidity. Stomach conditions wherein acid levels of the gastric juices are much more than normal is known as acidity. Acidity gives you tremendous discomfort.
You can use any of these listed Ayurvedic treatments if you suffer from acidity:
- Mulethi (liquorice) and honey: You can reduce liquorice root to powder, then to half a spoon of this powder add little honey to form paste. Consume this paste twice daily after meals. Liquorice neutralizes the acids quickly to give relief.
- White pumpkin juice: Take white pumpkin peel, slice it and make a pulpy juice out of it. Having half a cup, twice a day gives fast recovery from gastritis and acidity. Alternatively, you may eat sweet made of pumpkin (peetha ki methai) after meals.
- Amla powder (Indian Gooseberry) and honey: Soak one teaspoonful of amla powder in half a cup of water. Add honey, stir and drink empty stomach in the morning. Repeat similarly in the evening.
- Cumin seeds: You can reduce cumin seeds to a powder form, then add half a spoon of it to water; presumably, one liter. Then, boil and filter it. You will have to make sure that you drink this solution instead of normal water. Take this water based solution everyday till recovery. This is quite an effective remedy for acidity.
- Buttermilk: You can take half a glass of buttermilk and add a pinch of asafoetida and turmeric to it. With it, also add a tiny amount of fenugreek. Drink it at night to get the best out of it.
- Jaggery: You can try taking boiled ash gourd with jaggery. This relieves the burning sensation in the stomach to a considerable extent.
Ayurvedic treatment is a natural way of curbing health problems. Acidity that happen to people often can be effectively cured with Ayurvedic remedies mentioned above.