Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Shri BhargaviYour feedback matters!
I am 24 years old when am used to write continually for 2 to 5 hours my right shoulder is very painful I won't use any medicine what should I have to do now?
I am suffering from low back pain for last 4 months taken aceclofenac then Piroxicam but did not recovered.
I have a heads or pain in my head once in week I take a painkiller and it wash out but it come back in after one week or 10 day what should I do.
Joint pains, swelling in fingers and legs, low back pain approx from ten years, vibrations from low back to legs, problem in walking due to vibrations, irritation from low back to legs,
I am 26 years and I am having severe backpain on my right side of the back from past 1year What should I do?
Hi, Back is hurting after a flight and there is a slight swelling on the left side of the spinal cord. Not able to bend.
I am 23 years old male, I have backbone pain from 4 days I am using pain relief ointment. But not curing properly why.
My mother aged 43 is having joint pain after doing some manual work. Another problem is. Her legs are full of blood clots, even though her legs didn't undergo any kind of physical trauma. She says these blood clots disappear after some time. But new blood clots appear at new spots.
My son has injured his right middle finger and broken the tendon. What is to be done? what' s the best action to be taken ?
Sir I have dark circles below my eyes. what is reason behind it and also I am suffering from back pain from last 3 months.
I am 20 years old and suddenly my body starts paining. I can not walk constantly my elbow and my legs are paining. What should I do?
My mother is having pain in both ankles. Dr. said" haddi bad rhi hai" is surgery the only treatment ?
Hi. I stop my last periods on 16 august after that again I start bleeding on 26 Aug. Starting 3-4 days it's like clotting now bleeding increase. Now also I am bleeding. Around 10 days over for my bleeding. How n when it stops nd wats the reason behind this? My first delivery in 2013 after that I didn't did any exercise nd now two months back I started gym nd I loose 6 kg weight. It is due to hormonal change or what? I am going gym in bleeding also. Should I stop gym for sometime or whole life? Does it effect my next periods? please refer me some medicine. I am having lot of backpain also.
I have issue in my right leg. It is paining when I sit for few hours. Please try to give me the solution for this.
The shoulder is one of the most important joints in the body that uses a ball and socket to join the arm to the rest of the body. Any pain can make it difficult to carry out motion in a comfortable manner. The shoulder consists of the long arm bone called the humerus, the collarbone or the clavicle, as well as the shoulder blade called the scapula. A layer of cartilage provides essential padding to the bones in this area and its two main joints. There are a number of issues that can cause shoulder pain. Let us get to know the six most common ones.
- Rotator Cuff Injury: This is the most common cause of shoulder pain and it occurs when the four muscles or the tendons are injured. These muscles and tendons usually control the movement of the arm. This injury can involve strains and tears which may also be caused by constant lifting of heavy objects.
- Rotator Cuff Tendonitis: This condition affects the tendons and muscles that help in moving the arm freely. This usually happens due to inflammation in the tendons. It is commonly experienced by patients who are actively involved in sports and other heavy physical pursuits in their line of work.
- Frozen Shoulder: This is a debilitating condition that restricts the free movement of the arm and is also known as adhesive capsulitis. When the shoulder tissues become too thick, it leads to the growth of scar tissue that hinders proper movement and causes pain.
- Osteoarthritis: Osteoarthritis is a condition that comes as part of aging bones that also become hollow and brittle over the passage of time, which leads to joint and bone pains in various parts of the body. It is a degenerative disease that is caused due to prolonged wear and tear as well as other factors including family history and sports injury.
- Bursitis: This condition is known to affect the fluid filled sacs that lie in between the joints. These are known as bursae. When the bursae suffers from swelling, the effect usually shows up as pain in the joints.
- Tendon Sheath Inflammation: The fibrous tissue that connects the bones and the muscles is called a tendon. The presence of the tendon makes it possible to pursue activities like running, jumping, lifting, gripping and more. It is protected by a sheath known as synovium, which also lubricates the same. Any injury or tear to this sheath can cause shoulder pain.
Acute and persistent pain that does not abate and gets even worse should be treated with immediate medical intervention. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a orthopedist.