Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Shri BhargaviYour feedback matters!
MY FATHER is a mid aged man just crossed 50. He is suffering from a problem in hand while he writes .he had to make his hand place down to the paper and drag through while writing. He writes very slow and his handwriting is being worse with the passage of time. Due to some stress in the fingers he has to push his pinky and the ring finger outwards. Maybe due to nerve stress or pain. PLEASE HELP US. WE NEED YOUR HELP.
She have a strong pain in her all joints and after doing some household works her pain increases what is the reason for it? What can we do to solve it.
Is there any homeopathy medicine which can be used for to cure the tendinitis? I have heard about muscle relaxation medicines , is there such medicines available for homeopathy as well?
I found that in some of the people have a problem like pain in his/her arm. Is this due to cold season or anything disease because it happen first time. Thank!
I twisted my ankle a few days back & it's been swollen ever since. Hurts a bit too. Is there any medicine I can take? I already use a crepe bandage but it doesn't seem to work.
Sir pair me bhot pain hai aur mujhe match khelne me bhot problems aa rahi hai please help me thank you.
Due to spondylitis my wife has LEFT LEG MUSCULAR. PAINS REGULARLY AND SGEIS OF 42/ AND SHE TOOK INJECTIONS OF VITAMINS 2/ YDS BACK IN HER NECK BUT NOW PAIN IN LEGS FROM WAIST TO PALMS .AND DUE TO THIS. SHE NEVER CARRY OUR SEX LIFE IN 30/ DAYS ALSO .SO PLS SUGGEST ME MEDICINE FOR HER PAIN REMOVAL. AND REGULAR. SEX LIFE AS WEEKLY. THANKS.
I am suffering from nocturnal emissions since 3 years. I had tried some medicine for 1 month but after 1 month it comes back. What can I do.
I am 35 years old housewife from last 3 month I am suffering from pain in my thigh. Please advice me some prescription.
If I have a pain in my back side what should I take precautions and why the pain happen is so deadly in my backside..
age 28, Dakar aana Pet(stomach) phulana Chestpain, backpain tightness pain in hand from last three months ecg echo tmt all tests are normal blood reports are normal vitamin D level 20 please advise what is the cause ?
Back pain is a common source of pain, which can be acute, subacute or chronic in nature. Back pain is classified along the segments of the spine and can be divided into neck pain. middle back pain, lower-back pain or tailbone pain.
Lower back pain is a type of back pain, which affects the lower back portion of the body. It may occur from arthritis or due to sudden jerking during movement. Lower-back pain may cause serious discomfort and aching and may disable a person from moving about. It should be treated and cared for properly.
Here are several treatments and care procedures for lower-back pain:
- Take some rest: Most people who get lower-back pain get obsessed with it and end up getting MRI scans, x-rays done and take injections without recognizing the intensity of the pain. It is advised not to rush into the matter. A simple way to cure the pain is by resting. 90% of lower back pains resolve by themselves in 6 weeks and so you must give your back a break instead of taking medical action and give your back some to heal.
- Pills: Sometimes, a lower back pain can suddenly become severe. In this case, you should intake anti-inflammatory pills such as ibuprofen or naproxen. These pills will help you ease the pain. However, you should not take them for more than ten days at a stretch as continuous pill consumption can cause side effects.
- Hot & cold compress: Apply a bag of frozen peas or an ice pack to the affected area in your lower back for 48 hours after the pain appears. Every session should be about of 20 minutes and you should take several sessions each day. After two days, repeat the same procedure using a heat pad. The cooling procedure shuts down your blood capillaries, reducing the flow of blood to the affected area. The swelling is then eased. The heating, on the other hand, loosens tight muscles and helps to increase blood circulation.
- Replace your mattress: People who sleep on firm mattresses and cushions on their beds are at a higher risk of experiencing lower-back pain. If you sleep on a medium-firm mattress, your chances of getting lower-back pain are less. In case your mattress is sagging or is very old, you should replace it.
- Acupuncture: When your lower-back pain is very severe, you can take acupuncture injections, which provide efficient pain relief. The injections change the way your nerves react and inflammation gets reduced.
Lower-back pain is likely to cause great discomfort and trouble. You will be unable to carry out your daily chores because of the pain. Therefore, proper treatment and care are required for lower-back pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.
I have foot burning sensation and numbness in both foot and hands. In the night when I was sleeping I can feel the numbness in both the hands. Also I have pain in my left back running thru the left leg. My age is 46. Can you please advise me the reason for the above and the suitable remedy. Thanks
Sir my height is not so much around 158 cm but still I get pain in my back some time while running or exercises why? And sir is there any way through which bracket bones improve.
Rheumatoid arthritis is a disorder of the joints characterized by swelling, inflammation and pain in the joints. This disorder is an autoimmune disorder, wherein the immune cells of the body start to view the tissues of the body as a potential threat.
Homeopathy treats this condition very effectively as it focuses on treating the cause of the disorder. The remedies in homeopathy moderate the overactive immune system and thus help in reducing inflammation in the bones. The homeopathic practitioner starts the diagnosis by enquiring about your medical history, symptoms, working environment and provides treatment accordingly.
The various homeopathic remedies that are used to treat rheumatoid arthritis are:
- Calcarea carbonica: Arthritis that leads to formation of nodes in the affected joint, accompanied by symptoms, which aggravate during damp weather, is very effectively remedied by this particular homeopathic medicine.
- Arnica: Arnica is a homeopathic remedy that is used to treat symptoms of chronic arthritis where you experience a sore feeling on a regular basis. The symptoms tend to worsen if you touch the affected area.
- Bryonia: If you have a throbbing pain in your joints, then bryonia is recommended. The symptoms tend to worsen in cold weather.
- Calcarea fluorica: This remedy is recommended if the pain tends to improve with the application of heat. The symptoms include swelling of the joints and formation of nodes. It is especially used if the arthritis develops after an injury.
- Kali carbonicum: If the joints are extremely stiff with the pain aggravating during the early morning hours, then this remedy is prescribed. It also helps if the symptoms tends to worsen in damp and cold weather.
- Pulsatilla: This remedy is prescribed in cases where the intensity of the pain keeps on fluctuating and also if the pain is not localized. The symptoms tend to worsen in warm conditions and improve in cold conditions.
- Rhododendron: Rhododendron is recommended if the symptoms of arthritis tend to flare up and aggravate in cold conditions. Generally the pain increases during the early morning hours or if you stay stationary for a long time. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.