Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ShobanaYour feedback matters!
I have problem with hormone secretion. I am married. I have too much white discharge problem. I fed up with this. Please help me.
Hi I have discharge white liquid and my vagina whole also fully lose what can I do to small whole and feel sex satisfaction.
I am 6 week 5 days pregnant. I have irregular pain in my lower abdomen. I becomes sever sometimes. Which pain killer can I take?
She will become a mother on august 2016. She has fatty stomach. My question is can her delivery be normal or surgical.
I am having pain in stomach above vagina in left side since 6th august. Have pain in my legs as well Also when I laugh or sneeze, my stomach hurts I took pregnancy test from kit and it showed that I am pregnant. Whereas in ultrasound or urine test pregnancy is negative I am attaching my ultrasound picture. Kindly look and advise please.
I am a 19 years old girl I got my last month period on 23 June 2016 I have normal menstrual cycle of about 27-29 days. I had intercourse on 6 July 2016 I had been using novex tablets for a month that is from 24 June to 22 July due to lump in my breast advised by my doctor 15 tablets are used by me. I expect my next period on 20-23 July but it did not come instead I had brown discharge on 24 July there was pain in my abdomen the flow was moderate. Next day that is 25 july I had brown and light red discharge the flow was moderate heavy having some small clots next day that is 26 july again I had brown discharge flow was moderate and on 27 July I had brown discharge for few hours flow was light and on 28 July I just found brown spotting and I have symptoms like fatigue nausea painful and larger breasts feeling faint dizzy pain in body having cramps tired cold running nose etc. What could the reasons be for such a problem am I pregnant.
My mensuration cycle is of exact 28 days but since april I bleed for 1-2 days for a month and for next month I bleed for full 4-5 days. And again next I bleed for 1-2 days. And this is still going so. I usually bleed for full 5 days from the starting of my periods since teenage. Is there any problem .please guide me.
Hyperhidrosis can be generalised or localised. Hands, feet, armpits and groins are the most active areas.
Aluminium hydrochloride is used in regular antiperspirant in much higher concentration in solution or gel forms.
Drugs called anticholinergics are sometimes used.
Injection of botulinum toxin type a can be used for neural control of sweat glands,
Sweat glands removal or destruction is one option available for excessive under arm perspiration.
Affected people are aware of their condition and try to modify their life style to accommodate their handicap. This can be disabling in professional, academic and social life.
It affects both genders equally.
I have been feeling itching sensation near vaginal opening. It's not continues it only persists for few mins. I may feel it once in 2 or 3 days. I have consulted gynac. She said it's light infection and prescribed nuforce tablets and candid V gel. I have not got complete relief after that. Still sometimes I experience itching. No odour. No discharge.
I am 26 .I am married for 2 years. We did unprotected sex for 2 years. I did not take any precautions nor did he. Usually he used to bring out his thing at the time of discharge. I dint get pregnant anytym. Now as I want to conceive, I thot to consult a doctor for dos and do nots. Bt the doc, much to my irritation, only asked weather I take any precaution or not. She told me it is worrisome how you hvnt conceived yet if also your husband does not discharge within you. She has told me to do some test. So I want to ask is it really a danger?
1. The best way to cool water in summers:- Remember the old days when our grandparents used matkas to store water?
Science has proven that the best way to store water is in a clay water pot. Clay pots not only cool the water down, it also provide healing with the elements of earth.
2. Porous property in clay pots:- Clay is porous. A clay pot is also porous. When we store water in a clay pot, the evaporation happens. All of us read in science from 5 th standard that, what is evaporation. This process causes cooling as water particles gain energy in the form of heat, then change to gas and get mixed with air. A clay pot has small holes visible at the microscopic level through which water seeps out and gains energy to become gas and gets evaporated causing cooling. Heat and moisture circulate throughout the pot, which is not possible in metal or plastic crockery that we use today.
3. Pot water is alkaline in nature:- Another benefit of clay water pots is the alkaline nature of clay. The alkaline clay interacts with the acidity of water and provides the proper ph balance. This water can help to cure acidity and other stomach issues.
4. Boosts metabolism: Drinking the right amount of water everyday can help us boost metabolism. We usually store water in plastic containers, without realizing that there are harmful chemicals like bpa (bisphenol a) in plastic. So drinking water from a clay pot can help improve metabolism without dangerous chemicals and also increase testosterone in our body on the other hand plastic reduces the amount of testosterone in our body. Clay water tastes natural, pleasantly chilled and also helps improve metabolism and
5. Clay pot water good for throat: The water stored in an earthen pot is gentle on the throat. It is an ideal drink for people suffering from cough or cold. It prevents from sunstroke. People who are suffering with sinusitis, this water is medicine for them.
These are all the benefits of clay pot water. But it is very important to clean these regularly and replace water. You can also buy the ‘surahi’ or narrow-neck jug-shaped water pot and the ‘matka’ or traditional water pot.
Whether you're looking for a quick and healthy staple for breakfast, a snack to get you through the day, or simply a slightly unconventional dinner, eggs can be a nutritious addition to your diet. An inexpensive source of protein, eggs also provide vitamin a, iron and selenium. The way you prepare an egg affects its calorie and fat content, but most of the nutritional value are retained.
A hard-boiled egg is cooked by placing an egg, shell and all, in boiling water for about 14 minutes, or until the yolk and whites are firm. Hard-boiled eggs may be eaten alone, chopped and made into an egg salad or used as a topping on green salads or soups. Fried eggs are prepared by cracking a whole egg into some sort of fat--butter, bacon grease or vegetable oil. The egg may be cooked through by basting it with the fat in the pan, or flipped to brown it on both sides.
Calories and fat
One hard-boiled egg has 77 calories while a fried egg has 90 calories. A hard-boiled egg provides 5 grams of fat, 2 grams of which are saturated. A fried egg cooked in vegetable oil provides 7 grams of fat with 2 grams saturated. Using saturated fat to cook the egg, such as butter or bacon grease, will increase the saturated fat content of the egg as well.
Both egg preparations provide 6 grams of protein. A fried egg is slightly higher in iron, with 5 percent of the recommended dietary allowance, versus 3 percent for a hard-boiled egg, based on a 2, 000-calorie diet. Either egg preparation provides between 2 and 3 percent of the rda for calcium and 10 percent for phosphorus -- two minerals important for healthy bones -- as well as 14 percent for riboflavin and 11 percent for vitamin b-12. Both hard-boiled and fried eggs contain 22 percent of the rda for the trace mineral selenium, which acts as an antioxidant to scavenge disease-causing free radicals.
An egg contains about 210 milligrams of cholesterol, regardless of whether you fry or hard-boil it. The American heart association advices limiting cholesterol intake to 300 mg or less daily. One fried or hard-boiled egg may fit into a heart-healthy diet, if you limit other sources of cholesterol on days you choose to eat a fried or hard-boiled egg.
Hi, After having sex I had unwanted 72 is there any chances of pregnancy after talking this pill or not?
My 28 days missed period. And 58 days from first day of my last period yet negative home pregnancy test? am I not pregnant?? please suggest.. Totally confused.
I am 27 years old fem Suffering frm pcod and thyroid I want to knw abt flaxseed shud you include them in my diet or nt thanks.
While some people see tears as a sign of weakness, for others crying is a crucial way of dealing with grief. Though as children we’re told not to cry and to ‘keep a hold’ of our emotions, letting go of a few tears can help alleviate grief and emotional distress.
Here are a few reasons crying could be a good idea when dealing with loss.
- Crying can stimulate the release of endorphins: Crying cleanses the mind of negative emotions and allows you to express your emotions. Crying can be described as a reaction to pain and in order to control pain, the body releases endorphins. Endorphins are also known as happy hormones as they block the transmission of pain signals and create a sense of contentment. These chemicals can take a little time to have an effect and hence in most cases, you will notice an improvement in your mood after a good cry.
- Crying elevates the mood: Crying can help reduce your body’s manganese levels. A higher than normal manganese level can heighten anxiety, irritability, tiredness and emotional disturbances. By lowering manganese levels, the brain is left with enough space for happier emotions and hence crying can help elevate a person’s mood.
- Crying stimulates the body’s parasympathetic nervous system: The parasympathetic nervous system controls a number of functions including heart rate. Crying can stimulate this system and trigger a state of relaxation. For this reason, you may feel sleepy after crying. This gives your body time to relax and deal with the problem at hand with a calmer mind.
- Crying helps deal with stress: A stressful experience or emotional situation can cause a build-up of stress hormones known as cortisol. As the levels of cortisol increase in the body, it goes into flight or fight mode as an automatic response to stress. Crying reduces the cortisol levels and helps relieve tension and stress almost immediately.
- Crying is cathartic: Every day we are exposed to conflicts and stressful situations that can build up into resentments and leave a person feeling anxious and depressed. Sometimes, giving vent to emotions and crying can help release these pent-up feeling and heap cleanse the mind of these negative emotions. Crying also allows us to open ourselves up to the people around and can improve the levels of intimacy between them. In this way, it can help a person become part of a community. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.