Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ShobaYour feedback matters!
Hi, My mother is 50y old and she is suffering from body pains all the times. Consulted many doctors but there is only a temporary relief. All the tests are done and results are normal. Kindly provide a solution.
Hello sir/madam I think I have varicocele I m not sure as if I don't feel any pain in testes but some time my upper leg and back is aching I am feeling well all the time but today I ride the bike then my upper leg near penis started aching then I put sensur ointment on it please tell me to solve this problem tell me some exercise or oral treatment please help me I'm in deep stress I m unhappy about my health bcoz of this problem please help me tell me some medicine.
I got many ulcers. Can I know the best way to cure them? it burns and i'm not able to have food as well.
Maine 2 month phle ek prostitute ke sath sex kiya tha without condom than uske 2 month ke andher hiv test kar ya tha Jo negative nai la. Uske baad bhi kya mujhe hiv ho sakta hai.
Two days before I was traveling on my bike suddenly rain started they was no shelter of I was riding in rain after coming to home I got serious headache what should I do.
My mother is 56 years old and she is suffering from severe urine infections where in she is having ayurvedic medicine but she has a sleepless night with frequent urine. Kindly suggest for the same.
My house in rajasthan and my job in mumbai when I go to house by train. During night sleeping problem occurs. I can not sleep very well please suggest any medicine for sleeping.
I have been experiencing constipation since the past 1 week. I have tried using ayurvedic laxatives like nityam churna but it did not work. I have also tried Milk of Magnesia. But it helps in a minimum capacity. I am taking fibre and fluids but nothing seems to work.
I am 30 years old I had a misscarrige in 2013 april till today I did not conceive I visit to a doctor in january 15 for cause she says that I have pcos and a surgury please tell me can it bacome mother without surgury.
I am getting headache. When I consult doctor you have no sight I am giving spects so that you will be cure. When I give more tension to brain immediately I will getting headache.
If I ever have dreams at night I am never upset, pain in my head I think, my health gets worse diarrhea are also what do I do? Whenever I eat rice, then becomes wet dreams that night. What should I do?
Please suggest me a medicines for urine infection. Also number of days to consume. And is there any side effect of it?
I am 19 years old female and I am suffering from chest pain and breathing problem since last 2 years what should I do.
1. Be smoke-free
Being smoke free is one of the best things you can do to protect your heart. Read more about smoking
2. Manage your blood cholesterol
Cholesterol is a fatty substance carried in your blood. Your body needs cholesterol to be healthy, but an imbalance of cholesterol in your blood can lead to a heart attack or stroke. Find out more about blood cholesterol and how to manage it
3. Manage your blood pressure
Blood pressure isn't usually something you can feel. If it's too high, it needs to be treated. Read about blood pressure and what you can do to control high blood pressure
4. Manage diabetes
It's important to manage your diabetes to help prevent a heart attack or stroke. For information on managing diabetes, visit the diabetes australia website.
5. Be physically active
Regular, moderate physical activity is great for your heart health. It's never too late to start and get the benefits. It's also important to sit less during your day and break up your sitting time. Find out what you can do about getting active and sitting less
6. Achieve and maintain a healthy weight
Maintaining a healthy weight can reduce the risk of heart disease and other health problems. It can help to know your body mass index and waist measurements and what these mean. Find out how
7. Enjoy a variety of nutritious foods
Eating a varied diet of healthy foods can help with your weight, blood pressure and cholesterol. Find out more about healthy eating
There are also specific changes you can make to your diet to help prevent heart disease:
8. Eat less salt: reducing your salt intake is good for your blood pressure. Read about salt in your diet and ways to reduce it
9. Replace unhealthy fats with healthy fats: replacing saturated and trans fats with unsaturated fats can reduce your risk of heart disease. Easy ideas for making the switch
10. Limit alcohol: read about alcohol recommendations and tips for cutting down on our drinks page.
*look after your mental health
We know that there can be a greater risk of heart disease for people who have depression, are socially isolated or do not have good social support. Having a good social life with family and friends can help.
Depression is more than feeling sad or low. If you feel depressed for more than two weeks, talk to your doctor, a family member or someone you know well.
Try these boosters to get the spark back in your life.
1) Black Raspberries - They will get you into mood. Snack on it as it helps in increasing your sexual endurance. Consume at least 10 black raspberries an hour before getting busy.
2) Figs - Figs are considered excellent stimulants of fertility, enhance the secretion of pheromones. Try feasting on a few figs every day to notice a difference.
3) Cloves - Cloves are sex-superfoods. In fact, they have been used as a natural treatment for sexual dysfunction for years. They possess aphrodisiac qualities. Having a few will naturally up your libido.
4) Watermelon - Watermelon is known for boosting serotonin and endorphin levels, both of which are linked to improved sexual performance. Have the fruit regularly.
5) Eggs - Poach them, scramble them, make an omelette or do a sunny side up. There are just so many ways to eat an egg. But no matter how you eat it, the results will be the same - your libido will rocket up. It is used for heart ailments and erectile dysfunction as well.
6) Ginger - A little bit of ginger every day boosts circulation and so enhances your libido.
7) Lettuce - Lettuce is a libido booster for both men and women. Have iceberg lettuce with little salad or just nibble it and you will be good to go!
If you have any questions on improving sexual health, please click on 'Consult.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.