Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shoba
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ShobaYour feedback matters!
Hai I have civiour headache since last 5 years. I have used so many medicines. Still my problem is there. What should I do now. Please tell me a suggestion.
Sie in my relatives one guy is living with HIV since 1999. He came to that he infected with that disease after his marriage. What my doubt is even though he got HIV he got a baby. Baby and her mother is not infected with hiv both are health. And he is still alive. How is this possible.
I have itching and infection near my thighs it is there from 3week what should I do because it itches a lot.
My foreskin doesn't retract while I'm erect, is it normal? I'm a 22 y/o male and I'm uncircumcised. When I'm erect, my foreskin covers almost the entire head of my penis, and can't retract past the glans And does it cause any type of problem to my sexual life in future? Or do I need to go for treatment?
What to do if the cold is too high and it will not get cured after taking medicines and cough also started with cold. So what we'll do in order to prevent from cold and cough.
A female aged 54 years / chronic cough, dry throat, non diabetic, non hypertensive, no changes in thyroid profile, an on orvas ft 10 mg daily for past 24 months. Disturbed sleep. Am also using asthalin inhaler for asthmatic attacks. Cough is the predominant factor. Kindly advice.
I lost somebody close last week. I am feeling very depressed. I'm not interested in anything. I have an headache all the time. Please help me.
I have breathing problem! means when l feel cool or eat sweat items or smelt dark fragrance or dust etc on these times I never take comfort inhalation breaths. I feel very uneasy. My lungs expand heavy. So please help us.
I am suffering from internal hemorrhoids. Can I take weight loosing supplements like certain. And also weight loosing tablets like- LEVO carnitine and carni. please explain.
Cuts and bruises, which you may get from a wide variety of sources, is one of the most commonly overlooked issues that many of you face on a regular basis. Cuts and grazes can be treated easily with homeopathy.
There are many great homeopathic remedies, which deal with pain, inflammation and the general healing process. Here they are.
- Arnica: Arnica is an excellent remedy when you have a bruise on your body. It helps reduce the swelling as well as the pain, in whichever part of the body you have swelling on. However, it is worth noting that Arnica does not help much with muscle pain.
- Hypericum: It is worth note that arnica works best on parts of the body which do not have as many nerve endings. For example, the legs and arms are excellent places to administer arnica and it works very well there. However, it is worth note that arnica is not as good with parts of the body which have many nerve endings. This is where Hypericum comes in. Bruises to the fingers, toes and spinal cord heal better with Hypericum than they do with arnica.
- Calendula: Calendula is a medicine, which can be applied as a tincture. A tincture is when a medicine is dissolved in alcohol. Apart from a tincture, Calendula can also be used as a cream, spray or gel. It can heal shallow cuts very rapidly in all of these forms.
- Millefolium: Millefolium is the best homeopathic remedy when there is excessive bleeding and the wound is not clotting properly.
- Staphisagria: This is another medicine used for cuts. However, it is worth noting that Staphisagria is a very good medicine when it comes to treating cuts which are deep or have a stinging sensation.
Related Tip: "Wounds Vs Bruises"