Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. ShivaramanYour feedback matters!
I am 28 year old and last 6 month I am suffering from urinary tract infection I take many type of medicine like niftron, but I have no relief pls suggest me.
Good morning. My daughter is 6 years old and in first standard, she has problem of frequently urine (20 to 25) per day. What should we do?
I am 43 years man, feeling too much tired. Urin comes with bad smell with light yellow/red colour. Always pain in feet. Not any examine done.
My daughter 16 years old have pain at anus during morning and when she sit an hard bench at school for long. She was cured by homeopathy. But relapse after 1-2 months?
I am male 24. I have this problem that when I get the urge to pee I go to toilet but it takes like 10-15 mins to come out or sometimes it doesn't. It was not severe earlier but from past 2 days it is getting. What should I do. Just FYI, I daily drink a glass of water after I wake up. I drink half cup coffee twice in the office. What should I do?
Hi, I am 19 and I have been experiencing major itching an burning sensation while peeing and release of white fluids from vagina since past week. Can you tell me the reason and how to cure. Do I need to see any doctor for this?
Dear sir please advise me about MILD HEPATOMEGALY HYPERECHOIC KIDNEYS WITH ALTERED CORTICOMEDULLARY DEMRECATION-RENAL MEDICAL DISEASE. HOW IT CAN BE TREATED SIR. please REPLY ME DETAIL.
Hello I have stone in kidney 5.6 and 5.4 And uterus 4 mm So please what can I do And suggestion for diet plan.
I am having UTI very frequently. N with pain n burning sensation. Are there any cures to get rid of it! Or to avoid it!
Those two, small bean-shaped organs are indeed essential for a perfectly healthy life. To check if a person is dead or living, medical practitioners need to confirm response from three organs of the human body heart, brain and kidneys. Kidneys absorb impurities from the blood, thus, purifying it and lead to the production of urine. Urine is necessary to rid your system of body wastes. Kidneys play a key role in maintaining hormone balance. The presence of any factor that could impede free functioning of this organ should be diagnosed, treated and eliminated at the earliest possible. Kidney diseases and subsequent kidney failure see no age bar. It affects both young and old people. In case of younger folks, the symptoms take years to surface and thus the chances of a fatal outcome are even higher.
Causes of kidney failure at a tender age:
- Chain smoking is a trigger: Smokers suffer from a higher risk of kidney failure. Smoking is a bad habit that has engulfed almost ninety percent of young adults. Irrespective of awareness programs and warning messages, there are millions who smoke nonchalantly. Smoking is known to impair kidney function which again can have frightening implications.
- High blood pressure levels must be controlled: Since stress is a common phenomenon among most individuals high blood pressure is also prevalent among a majority of these individuals. Younger people suffer from high blood pressure due to workplace politics and familial tensions. High blood pressure should not be taken lightly. Exercising and regular medications should be opted for in order to counter the threat of kidney failure at a young age.
- If you are obese, you are stepping closer to the threat: If not optimal; being close to the optimal body weight is very necessary to keep health disorders in check. If you are obese, you are not safe; one must make efforts to lose weight or else face the alarming situation when his or her kidneys fail to function properly.
- Consumption of junk food can cause complications: Junk food is fatty. One must keep away from high-protein and high-fat diet. Food items rich in protein and fats can push you towards chronic kidney diseases.
- Genetics may discern the health of your kidneys: The incidence of kidney failure in your family history can make you prone to a similar condition. Extra care should be taken to avoid any such possibility. Regular health check-ups should be undertaken. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.