Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ShivajiYour feedback matters!
I have thyroid problem (1.4. Doctor advise me to take medicine thyrox25. Do I need to take this medicine or lesser power. Should I take for whole life.
Hello Sir/Ma'am I am 22 years old. I'am suffering from cough from last few years. Please help to over come.
I am 32 years old. I am looking like always very tired and vomiting sense. I can not walk and run very some times. Kindly tell me what is the solutions for my problem. I am also looking like very lean.
Hi, I would like to know how to naturally increase the size and girth of the penis ? I would like to also know natural ways to tighten the vagina.
I am 22 year old sir my hiar is fall when I slep and do comb in hair lot of hair is fall tell me what I do.
I am suffering from dark circles I have tried everything to remove it but nothing have helped me yet can you suggest wht to do.
Suggest me skin cream or other tips for make my face clear and smooth I don't want more bright only need my face clean and neat without any pimple and fade. Forehead and some places having some more black shades. I want fully clean and clear face with same color in full face.
Mai apne hairs ko daily shampoo krta hu bt 10-12 hours k baad hair oily ho jate hai. Hair greasy ho jate. Ye kaise thik hoga. Hair oil hone k chalte dandruff v ho Jata hai. Aur hairfall v hone lgta hai. Keraglo shampoo v use kiye bt kuch fayda ni hua. Ye kaise thik hoga? please suggest medicine and best shampoo?
I have headache for last 2 days. I take tablets but there is no positive result. Please help me for this.
Mosquitoes, though tiny, can wreak havoc on the human health. Malaria and dengue were common enough, but now another disease doing the rounds is chikungunya. This is a viral disease that spreads by the bites of Aedes aegypti mosquitoes. The disease lasts for 5 to 7 days and the catch is that there is no identified cure for the disease.
Symptoms of chikungunya are very non-indicative and include high temperature, rashes and multiple spots on the body, multiple joint pains, headaches, conjunctivitis and insomnia problem. The presence of joint pains associated with a high incidence of mosquito breeding is indicative of chikungunya. The fever usually subsides in a couple of days, but the other symptoms would persist for about a week.
Management of chikungunya includes a combination of prevention and treatment. Prevention is more important than treatment as it is easier done.
- To the maximum extent possible, avoid mosquito bites.
- Avoid using rain water-filled containers, potted plants that stagnate water and drinking bowls for domestic animals.
- Wear full-sleeved clothing when mosquito bites are likely to be higher.
- Use mosquito repellents in the forms of coils, creams, and mats
- Use mosquito nets where possible
- Prevent mosquito breeding by draining possible areas of water stagnation
Treatment: There is no specific allopathic remedy for the treatment of chikungunya. The prescribed medicines are only for symptomatic relief, and given the intense and prolonged joint pains, the patient ends up using a lot of pain killers. There are cases where the pains may persist for up to 6 months. This is where Ayurveda comes into the picture, as there are multiple effective remedies that have been proven effective over the ages.
- Massage your joints with a mixture of castor oil, drumstick, camphor, garlic, and coconut oil. This oil can be heated and stored in a glass jar for about 3 days. Warm this oil and use it for effective relief of the joint pains.
- A mixture of castor oil and cinnamon can also be used to massage the painful joints.
- A concoction of ajwain seeds, raisins or dry grapes, tulsi leaves, and neem leaves boiled in water is an effective remedy for the joint pains. This is to be used when it is warm after food and the residual ingredients chewed upon.
- A diet rich in fresh fruits, greens and vegetables is highly recommended.
- Drinking sufficient amounts of liquids (water, coconut water, lime juice, and buttermilk) to keep good hydration levels and recuperate from the illness.
- Ensure sufficient rest for the joints even after the initial fever has subsided.
Ayurveda has references to something called “sandhijwara” which is “fever of the joints”. Sandhijwara is very similar to chikungunya and these remedies used for this can be very useful in treating chikungunya. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.