Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ShivajiYour feedback matters!
Please doctor help me, I am 28 years old girl, I am married, for a now a days since 1 week I face fire and anxiety tension, in mind I have spoken many negative thoughts, what should I do. Please sir help me, I can't control my negative thoughts.
Right leg sprained severely near knee from inside thigh. Can stand with support but unable to walk w/o support. Local warming and Flexon 2 times a day cont'd. Advise further for recovery.
I have some kind allergy from last seven days and also my eyes are getting dark red and some fever also so please tell me some solution for this I'm highly obliged.
12 saal se pathri ki problem hai. Dawaiya karane ke baad ultrasound mein pathri nahi aati. Lekin 1 saal ke baad phir ban jati hai. Ab right site kidney mein 6mm left site mein 3mm aa rahi hai. Please advise.
I am not able to concentrate on my work. Everyday I wake, I used to ignore for going office and thereafter in evening I feel very stressed till late night because of pending work and the same schedule goes on. Now from the last few days, I am regularly facing forehead pain and dil kacha (like vomiting) and even tablets for gmhead pain are not working Some how I want to concentrate on my work, its not like I have a hectic schedule I just need 4 hrs a day but needs concentration and mood. please help me out Thanx.
My wife has periods on date but it is not property. 1 of day bleeding well but now a days. It should be not going properly. This is sing of pregnancy or not.
Sir I am 24 years old when I was in senior inter I found that I have a pcod problem. On that time I have irregular periods I took treatment. Doctor said me after 6 months stop medicine it is enough for you. Last three years I am getting regular periods is it pcod problem cured. Pcod problem can clove permanently. Is there any further problems in future. Please give me some home remedies for weight loss and pcod problem. Thank you sir.
How do I increase beard on chicks? I get very less beard on chicks which make me look egly. Please suggest something effective.
Pl suggest a vitamin, supplement or tonics for a diabetic patient. He is feeling very week, and he is looking very thin after diabetic.
I want a complete diet plan to gain weight with what to beat and when to eat and how to gain penis size.
I have 4 months baby and breastfeeding my baby boy. As someone told that if we breastfeed then you can loose weight easily. But I m not loosing weight. How to loose my weight by getting enough milk to my baby?
Fever is not a disease! It's a known fact that normal human body temperature is 98.6°F (37°C). If temperature goes beyond that, then it's called fever. But one must not worry every time if there is a rise in the temperature.
The reason is that immune system is designed to raise temperature as a defence mechanism, if there is any attack by a foreign body (such as bacteria). So body temperature may fluctuate between 97 and 100.4. But there is no need to worry.
When to Consider Checking?
Routine check up is unnecessary. You may consider to check when:
- You feel the warmth while you touch
- You feel very tired, dizzy and lose appetite
- You feel nauseated, see rashes on the body, experience loose motion, sore throat, muscle pain, headache, etc.
Is it Time to Worry?
Normally, fever is not dangerous. However, if you see the following conditions, then it's time to worry and call a doctor.
- If the body temperature is more than 103 degree F
- If fever lasts for more than five days
- If you feel difficulty in breathing
- If there is severe vomiting or diarrhoea
- If you feel stiffness in the neck and have headache
- If you feel excessively sleepy and lethargic
- If you see redness in skin, rashes or blood in stool.
If the condition worsens, it is time to rush to a hospital. There could be following:
- Meningitis is life threatening and highly transmissible in case of bacterial infection. A combination of a fever, extreme headache and stiffness in the neck is an indication that you must rush to the emergency department of a hospital near you.
- Difficulty in breathing or chest pain along with fever should prompt you to call for emergency medical assistance.
- If someone has fever along with blood in stool, urine or mucus, it's one of the reasons to seek for emergency medical help.
- If one has fever and is quite disturbed or puzzled unnecessarily, then the person should be taken to the emergency department.
- A person with low immune responses (such as one who is suffering from cancer or AIDS) needs doctor's help in case of fever development.
- Hyperthermia: it's a condition of very high fever, i.e., more than 104 degree F. The person seems to be confused and may not respond to verbal stimuli or commands. It's time for medical emergency.
What should You Do?
For mild fever, even home remedies can help. Aspirin shouldn't be the first choice and an absolute no for individuals less than 18 years. Other drugs that people usually tend to consume are ibuprofen or acetaminophen. One should also drink plenty of water. In case of a heat stroke, body needs to be cooled.
Other severe causes such as viral infection should lead you to a doctor. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.