Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Shiva KumarYour feedback matters!
Sir, my friend is suffering from cough since last week. He is also having fever and backache. From yesterday he is in bed with frequent vomitting. Also he has some chest pain. Please give some effective medicine. Also he had left proper meal from last 15 days. And he has eye irritation. And also some throat ache.
I m 22 year old girl and I have back ache from back to right hand and in both legs also due to leg pain some time im not able to walk. A different sound of bones always come from legs when I m sleeping or put up my legs and hands and my weight is only 36 kg and my weight is always go less from 3 years its not increases. My eye site is also became so poor day by day.
Sir, I am 67 years old male my life partner has satica pains. Prescribe homep\opathy medicine for her ?
I am 43 years old Male. I can observe numbness in my both great toes since a year (even though it is mild, I can feel the numbness) What is the Reason?
My wife aged around 40 years (SLIM) has L4-L5 and L5-S1 levels with lateral nerve compression (MRI report) as a result of which she has great pain in her legs and in the back. Please suggest if there is any homeopathic medicine for the same.
have been severe right leg pain for the last two months. The pain starts from the waist and goes down to the leg. The pain is unbearable and sometime I cannot stand continuously. I consulted a doctor and he said that it is Siyatika. And gave medicine. Kindly advice me the medicine.
Why my back pain are increase day by day? So please give me information as soon as fast, and where and how I treatment my back. Please tell me fast.
Hi sir, I am 32 years old male. I have rheumatoid arthritis. Any medicine for it. and any particular diet.
I am having knee bone problem since 5 years and nothing is detected in xray or mri. And it pains a lot. In november im doing arthroscopy of that still have a doubt. Also having sciatica problem. What should I do now?
I am having mild back pain for more than 6 months I take homeopathy medicine and feels ok but it occurs as soon as I stop take g medicine and back pain occurs mainly when I stand for long time and sleep facing upwards and when weather gets cold please suggest.
Getting knee pain, when walking or running more than 1 km per day, pain in between knee joints. What should i do to relief from pain?
I'm the teaching tennis guy from Chicago. A year ago I had my rotator cuff totally A few months later I had my hip replaced (which was the most painless surgery and recovery!) But in 6 15th I'm going in for my TKR. I was all confident and excited until I read about all
Last year I was detected with demyelination, now since 3 months my legs are having severe pain and I feel difficult in walking. My eye sight has become blurry. Please suggest remedy.
I've been suffering from knee pain for months but not regularly So I met a doctor and after analyzing my x-ray report he said. You have, CHONDROMALACIA, PATELLA ALTA and OSTEOMALACIA can someone please Tell me what should be my daily routine, what to do, what to avoid and how can I overcome this problem?
Hi I am just 30 yrs old, facing problem in left knee pain whenever cycling and stairs climbing from last two yrs. Is it major issue please suggests.
The shoulder is one of the most important joints in the body that uses a ball and socket to join the arm to the rest of the body. Any pain can make it difficult to carry out motion in a comfortable manner. The shoulder consists of the long arm bone called the humerus, the collarbone or the clavicle, as well as the shoulder blade called the scapula. A layer of cartilage provides essential padding to the bones in this area and its two main joints. There are a number of issues that can cause shoulder pain. Let us get to know the six most common ones.
- Rotator Cuff Injury: This is the most common cause of shoulder pain and it occurs when the four muscles or the tendons are injured. These muscles and tendons usually control the movement of the arm. This injury can involve strains and tears which may also be caused by constant lifting of heavy objects.
- Rotator Cuff Tendonitis: This condition affects the tendons and muscles that help in moving the arm freely. This usually happens due to inflammation in the tendons. It is commonly experienced by patients who are actively involved in sports and other heavy physical pursuits in their line of work.
- Frozen Shoulder: This is a debilitating condition that restricts the free movement of the arm and is also known as adhesive capsulitis. When the shoulder tissues become too thick, it leads to the growth of scar tissue that hinders proper movement and causes pain.
- Osteoarthritis: Osteoarthritis is a condition that comes as part of aging bones that also become hollow and brittle over the passage of time, which leads to joint and bone pains in various parts of the body. It is a degenerative disease that is caused due to prolonged wear and tear as well as other factors including family history and sports injury.
- Bursitis: This condition is known to affect the fluid filled sacs that lie in between the joints. These are known as bursae. When the bursae suffers from swelling, the effect usually shows up as pain in the joints.
- Tendon Sheath Inflammation: The fibrous tissue that connects the bones and the muscles is called a tendon. The presence of the tendon makes it possible to pursue activities like running, jumping, lifting, gripping and more. It is protected by a sheath known as synovium, which also lubricates the same. Any injury or tear to this sheath can cause shoulder pain.
Acute and persistent pain that does not abate and gets even worse should be treated with immediate medical intervention. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.