Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shiva KumarYour feedback matters!
I am 17 years old and my chest enlarged .and im having this problem for over 1 year now. So what would be the solution for my problem.
I am 25 years old fall in my hair I use olive oil or coconut oil and I am using lorial shampoo but no use no growth new hair what should I do? Which shampoo is better?
My daughter is 1 year 6 month old. Her weight is about 7 kg. She is not fair and her skin looks very dull. She is very lean and thin also. Please sugest me some medicine or other things such as food schedule to make her fair a And improve her weight.
I am 22 years old right now! is cepthil or sebamed anti bacterial bodywash fine for my rashes. Please suggest.
4-5 hours prior to washing your hair, apply almond, castor, olive, coconut and lavender oil in a mixed proportion which will provide moisture to your hair.
Sir mere face pe accidental injury marks he kya ise remove kiya jaa sakta hei vapas pehle jaisa kya medical science me he iska upay agar haa to me apse request karta hu please mujhe apna contact number de ya mera what's app number he - 08750959561 Please help me.
Do you know the sun is making your skin age faster? plus, 5 other reasons behind facial wrinkles
Facial wrinkling occurs when the skin develops creases, folds and ridges. The formation of wrinkles is a normal part of the process of skin ageing. However, certain factors may accelerate the process and lead to premature wrinkling of the face and other parts of the body.
The main causes of facial wrinkling are:
1. Skin ageing: as a person gets older, his/her skin becomes less taut and begins to sag. The production of natural oils and fat in the deeper layers of the skin gets reduced with age, which leads to the formation of wrinkles due to diminished skin elasticity.
2. Sun exposure: constant exposure of skin to the sun causes damage and speeds up the ageing process. The harmful ultraviolet rays of the sun break down collagen and collective tissue fibres, which is the primary cause of premature wrinkling.
3. Skin complexion: due to the absence of melanin, people with fairer (lighter) skin, experience more damage due to sun exposure. This causes them to develop wrinkles much earlier.
4. Facial muscle contraction: repeatedly making the same facial expressions and contraction of face muscles causes wrinkling. Those who constantly frown, smile or squint get facial wrinkles as it leads to reduced skin elasticity.
5. Smoking: smokers are more susceptible to premature wrinkling. This is due to the presence of nicotine, tar and other chemicals from the smoke in the bloodstream, which hamper the supply of blood and oxygen to the outer layers of skin.
6. Genetic factors: many people get facial wrinkling as a result of hereditary causes and family genetics.
However, the good news is that facial wrinkling can be prevented through these simple ways:
- Sun protection: This is the most effective way of avoiding wrinkles. Keep yourself protected against sun exposure by staying out of the sun as much as possible and wearing sunscreen at all times.
- Quitting the smoke: Kicking the habit will show a marked improvement in your skin quality and would help prevent further wrinkling.
- Use of moisturisers: Dry skin is more prone to wrinkling. Keeping your skin supple and moisturised prevents wrinkles.
- Leading a healthy lifestyle: The combination of following a nutritious diet, drinking plenty of water, getting enough sleep and regularly exercising keeps the skin young and wrinkle-free.
There are several options to improve wrinkles by procedures which include botox, fillers, prp and lasers for skin tightening. The most suitable option can be chosen depending upon the severity and type of wrinkling.