Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Chennai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Splinting
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shiny S JamesYour feedback matters!
Hello sir I am a mechanical engineer. Now I am working in quality department so I always standing for a day. So I had a more leg pain. Please help me. And also obese problem how to reduce our weight. Give any instructions to control weight and maintain the health in good condition. Thank you.
I am having hands pain since a month now after I had my surgery of my right hand is dre any medicine which I can take for this pain? 39.
I am 34 years old & I have the chest pain in left, middle & right of the chest as well as in the back pain is like burning of pinching some part of the chest last & half month. Pains come & go not always although I have done the egc but there is nothing. Kindly suggest what should I do? today I am constant pain just center to left side of the chest & below the neck in morning I do yoga pranyam (lom and welom and surya namskar) push up & walk in the park after doing these things I am getting pain from 7: 30 am to 10: 30 am today also feeling anxiety. I am doing these exercise last 10 day. But only today I am getting pain continuously. Normally pain comes & go. I am taking the medicine pentop 40mg for gastric in the morning without taking breakfast. Please help me on this matter asap.
Dear sir, I wnt to know about my back pain. When I wake up in the morning bahut jyada hai. Tell me something about it.. Thank you.
I am a 36 year old female. I suffering from knee pain for last 5 or 6 months. Can u suggest me best treatment.
I am 21 years old and I have back pain for last three day, I have applied ointment but the pain not get relief.
I am male age 28 years suffering from knee pains even though going to walking. So please solve the my problem.
Hi, I am sunil kumar working as a software engineer. I am suffering from shoulder pain for the last 4 days and I taken pain killer but no improvement can you suggest me what should be done.
I have arthritis problem , doctor said me not use steps but my house is in 2nd floor . To withstand this what I have to do? Any natural medicines and physiotherapy to cure it ? Doctor said me , if I continue using staircases my knees has to be replaced . I am totally worried. I need a natural treatment.
My muscle is slap on right hand when I do sumthng in force on tat movement of time my right hand getting pain for this any solution.
Dear sir I am facing too much pain in my back in lower side and I also facing acidity problem I also have constipation. Sir I am not taking any oily and masala foods.
I have too trouble in my back. Its pain when I lift weighted things. Or when I slp one side at long time doctors any solution to get cure from this disease.
I am 48 year male. Stiffness in my fingures started around one year ago. It is not continous. Some time it pains also during sudden jerks like situation. My knees feel more colder then other parts of body during winter. Kindly suggest.
I have pain in my lower back When I band it pains so much from last one week please provide me any solutions.
I am 20 year old. I got back pain since 3 days. I am using ointment but I do not get any relief. please tell me what should I do.?
Knee pain is a common phenomenon that plagues most of the people irrespective of their age. It can be the outcome of a torn cartilage or a ruptured ligament. Medical complications, such as infections, gout or arthritis (painful inflammation and stiffness of the joints) can also give way to knee pain. Minor knee pain can be eased by self-care remedies such as physical therapy or by putting on knee braces. However, few complications might demand surgical repair. Pain can be managed by the pain management specialists.
Tips to manage knee pain
1. Medications such as naproxen, ibuprofen and acetaminophen can be administered to help remedy knee pain.
2. You can seek relief by massaging your knees with ointments constituting of a number of agents such as capsaicin or lidocaine.
3. Keep away from your usual chores to prevent repetitive strains on the knees, thus, allowing the injury to heal as well as to stay safe from further damage.
4. Applying an ice pack in a towel can ease the inflammation and pain. But do not extend its usage for more than 20 minutes because that might harm the skin and nerves.
5. Compression bandages can inhibit fluid accumulation in the damaged tissues aiding knee alignment stability. Ensure that it is tight enough to render support to your knees without actually obstructing blood circulation.
6. To pacify the swelling, try resting your sore leg on a pillow (the idea here is to keep the affected leg elevated to reduce further pain).
7. Shed off your extra pounds as being overweight increases chances of other disorders such as osteoarthritis problem.
8. Go for regular work outs to enhance and maintain the flexibility of your muscles as excessively weak or abnormally tight muscles can contribute to injuries. Be smart while choosing your method of exercise based on the condition you are suffering from. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.