Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
I am snoring badly. Most of time I have stuffy nose. After sleep snore get on. I can't sleep with family Pl advise.
Please tell me shall I use vitamins like A, C,E, B for glowing skin instead of using products like creams etc. Plzzz advise And also plzz say how to use them & maximum period to use .that means either 15 days or up to the results which I can see And also please say procedure to fallow to use that capsules & also procedure while using them please.
I am 20 years old I have a problem of bleeding while doing potty. I have taken many tablets but m not satisfy. So what should now I do.
I am a 45 year old male. I do not have proper erection, is this due to excessive masturbation? Can this be solved?
Sir my head is paining from 4-5 days . I have been used my phone and attended so many calls these will this harm my future or not?
COPD, which is short for Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, is a severe form of lung disease that is characterized by increased breathlessness and obstruction of airflow from the lungs. People who are suffering from COPD are at an increased risk of developing lung cancer, heart diseases and many other conditions. It includes progressive lung diseases such as chronic bronchitis, emphysema, few forms of bronchiectasis and refractory (non-reversible) asthma. The former two are the most common conditions contributing to COPD.
Chronic bronchitis induces inflammation in the airway that carries air to the lungs and fills it with mucus. This either completely blocks the airway or narrows it, causing difficulty in breathing. However in emphysema, the air sacs inside the lungs which inflate and deflate as you breathe in and out, lose their elasticity due to which less air comes in and goes out leaving you breathless.
The best way to treat COPD is to quit smoking. Your doctor may also prescribe you medications or ask you to enroll in a lung rehab program.
- Smoking: Smoking is one of the most common causes of COPD. This is because smoking is known to destroy the stretchy fibers in people's lungs and irritate the airways. Even passive smoking is unhealthy. About 90% of the people having COPD are current or former smokers.
- Genetics: Some individuals suffer from COPD even after refraining from smoking. Genes might be at the helm of COPD in such a case. AATD i.e. Alpha -1 Antitrypsin Deficiency, is a protein in the lungs, the lack of which is one of the most common genetic factor causing emphysema.
- Environmental Factors: Breathing in harmful pollutants present in your environment is also one of the causes of COPD. Fumes, dust or certain chemicals are a few examples of harmful lung irritants. Organic cooking fuel may also cause COPD. Exposing yourself to the aforementioned environmental factors for a prolonged period of time increases your risk of developing COPD substantially.
- Shortness of breath especially after exercising
- Tightness in your chest
- Unintended weight loss
- Lack of energy
- Frequent respiratory infections
- Cough accompanied by mucus
- Physical Exam where your doctor monitors the functioning of your lungs.
- Questioning about your past health (Smoking or other harmful lung irritants).
- Spirometry and other breathing tests.
- Chest x-rays and other tests to eliminate other problems which could be causing your symptoms.
Doctor during my office hours I always get back pain on and off and can't work too long on the computer please help.
I have one doubt some times I feel some bad smell in my mouth so I feel any problem? please clear my doubt.
• Family history. high blood pressure runs in families.
• Overweight or obesity.
• Being physically inactive.
• Tobacco use. .
• High salt (sodium) in your diet.
• Less potassium in your diet.
• Less vitamin D in your diet. .
• Alcohol consumption
• Other conditions like chronic kidney disease, diabetes
and sometimes pregnancy can also contribute to high