Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shini SajjuYour feedback matters!
Sir, I'm using skintight cream for face ,face glow but after using one month some pimple appear on my face after some period they become black spot like how to treatment for this?
Sir, I have been suffering a stress on my head all the time. So I can't concentrate on my studies. I am a chain smoker from six years. Is it due to of my smoking? please help me. Thank you.
I am suffering from choke and tonsil pain throat as yesterday night I had a ice cream n beer. Even I can not speak and eat something please prefer me some medicine to recover fast.
Sir from last 5 years I am suffering from hair loss problem. I have visited many Dr. But can't stop. Taken finax, mintop dutas kregalo man etc. But I am unable to stop fully.
My relatives baby face increasing with white spots not only on face slowly developing on total body tell me the solution.
Dear I have back pain for more tha 1 month cintinously. And there is fever also and hedache too what should I do tell me thanks.
Lybrate | Dr. Meera Bhagyanathan speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
My friend purchased Health Vit Biotin 5000 mcg tablets from online. Can she use those tablets daily and any advantages are there in using those tablets.
Hi, My father is suffering from the below symptoms: 1. Belching continuously 2. Pain in liver 3. Back ache This is after having omelette and a cup of tea in the morning. Kindly suggest what is this and is this anything serious. How to heal this issue? Regards.
I have my legs bent inside, knocked knees. I am facing problem in walking as it looks like I am walking in some odd style. Please give me some suggestion to correct my knocked knees.
I have lots of dandruff in my head by doing massage n evry possible try thy don't reduce n my hair r not growing n I can't cut my hair I hv lots of splints hair.
I am sixty years of age. For the last two years I face erectile dysfunction problem. And upon erection it discharges so soon. embarrassing me. The urge to enjoy sex is there but time period is too short. I am a diabetic type I for more than 16 years taking regular medicine gal us 50 plus 1 gm meteor in with sprig lim 1 mg and voglibose 0.3 mg daily. Taking visored SF twice daily for many years. Size of penis has grown smaller than earlier. Please help. General physical condition is good.
Homeopathy is a system of alternative medicine, which is readily gaining popularity nowadays. The system being relatively uncommon, people did not generally opt for this medicine system earlier, but here are reasons why you should opt for Homeopathy.
- Natural: The medicines are completely gentle on your body because of being natural. Homeopathy works by strengthening the natural defense mechanism of your body, which keeps you protected from infections and creates a long lasting and powerful healing impact.
- No side effects: Homeopathic medicine is absolutely harmless and it does not react with other bodily elements to cause harmful side effects that can harm your body in the short or long run.
- Permanent cure: Although Homeopathic medicines take longer periods of time to work as compared to allopathic medicines, the cure is powerful and long lasting. It tends to uproot your problem in such a way that it has a minimal chance of reoccurrence.
- Cost effective: Homeopathic medicines are mostly inexpensive and readily available. These medicines are mostly available in powder, liquid or small spherical sugar pill form and are easy to manufacture and transport.
- Efficient relief: In case of your day to day medical problems like cold, cough, mild fever, cuts or bruises, insect bites, gastric problems, etc. you can readily depend upon Homeopathic medicine for a quick, cheap and long lasting relief.
- Complementary medicine: Homeopathic medicines, if taken in combination with some other conventional form of therapy can help you to alleviate the side effects of that conventional medicine. These medicines act as excellent complements in some cases like chemotherapy to treat cancer.
- Environment friendly: These medicines are totally environment friendly in nature and they do not degrade or pollute the environment in any manner. The manufacturing of Homeopathic medicines does not release any toxins into the environment and the medicines themselves are totally biodegradable in nature.
- Absolutely safe: Unlike conventional forms of medications, Homeopathic medicines are tested on healthy human beings rather than dummy animals. In this way it is ensured that the medicines that you consume are 100% safe for human consumption. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
I'm suffering from dry cough for the last two weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough had can you suggest what should be done?
I am 18 years old and my problem is I am very weak in mind answering. My learning power is very low. What should I do, please recommend me something best.
My wife is suffering from depigmentation since my baby birth in 2014. She used lots of medicine like.
This question for Gynaecologist. My age is 29 & my wife age is 27. We already having one baby boy. His Date of Birth is 27-Feb-2012. During birth he is been to Hypoxia & as a result now he is suffering from Cerebral Palsy. We are planning to have another Baby. So for precautions we have done pre-pregnancy test like CBC, VDRL, Rubella, HIV 1&2, Hepatitis B&C, CMV (IgG), Zoster (VZV) IgG, Urine RE, Sugar. All reports are normal apart from: CMV (IgG) ie 30.10 VZV (IgG) ie 97.49 Which seems reactive. What is this two tests? Is there is any medicine to get it treated? Is it safe for our new born baby? Please advice & comment with your best possible help.
Severe itching in the testicle area, as soon as underwear is removed at night or having bath. No rashes that I can see. Otherwise nothing throughtout the day.
Indigestion can often give rise to issues like heartburn, bloating, diarrhoea, constipation and gas. If the problem of indigestion is not treated on time, it can lead to even greater issues like gastroesophageal reflux and irritable bowel syndrome. Ayurveda recognises a concept known as Ama, which can be defined as the toxins created by indigestion. There are many ways to treat to indigestion in an Ayurvedic way. Let us look at the top ten tips for the same:
1. Aloe Vera: An ounce of Aloe Vera a day will keep indigestion away. Break off, a leaf and scoop some gel into a smoothie for smooth digestion.
2. Turmeric: Haldi or Turmeric helps in reducing bloating and is one of the most commonly used spices found in Ayurveda. This spice is a staple in Indian cooking as well, where pretty much all dishes are seasoned with cooked Turmeric.
3. Timely Intake of Meals: For better digestion, one must take meals at the same time everyday. Also, do not sit down for the next meal before the previous meal has been digested properly.
4. Avoiding Unhealthy Food: One must avoid unhealthy food that are excessively fried, fatty, sweet or cold so as to aid the digestive fires in doing their job effectively.
5. Triphala: This combination of three fruits ensures that your digestive system remains in good working condition.
6. Water: One must have at least three litres of water a day, in order to flush the toxins out and take care of mental hunger.
7. Sleep: Sleep is a major factor that cures stress and creates a balance of sorts in one's routine, thus aiding proper digestion.
8. Exercise: Some form of movement and exercise is imperative to keep the digestive system in prime working condition. Walk and Yoga, especially are ideal to boost one's digestive health.
9. Meditation: This is one of the best ways to give digestion a positive push with a good dose of mindfulness and awareness for better balance in the body.
10. Massage: A good oil massage on a regular basis keeps the blood flow in order and ensures that all the organs function well.
In Ayurveda, the point is to heal and prevent, which is why the methods tend to get to the root of the problem.