Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SherifYour feedback matters!
I got white bumps on my testis it is not giving me a any kind of pain but why it's came And not going How to get rid of that?
I have skin infection around my private part. And now I got to know that my wife is also having the same issue. So please lemme know what should I do?
Lybrate | Dr Mahesh Prajapat speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Hai sir am 23 year boy and my name is arun. I have a big problem on my face. On my face there smal pimples and it become black on my face. What should I do?
I am losing hair quickly. And I am using all shampoos daily. But at the end no result at all. Please suggest me tips to prevent hair fall. Thank you.
What should I do to control my hair fall I had used many types of treatment and oils but no progress can you help me to refuse yaa regrowth treatments.
I want to know about my hair fall problem, I used many shampoo but still my problem is not solve. Please kindly tell me some solutions.
I am loosing my hair drastically how do I stop hair fall please suggest me shampoo and hair oil for stopping hair loss.
I have met a bike accident before 4 years. I have got a Scar on my Face below my nose which seems very weird. Can You please help me to cure it?
I am having heavy hair fall these days. My hairs are getting thin day by day. And becomes weak. What is the remedy for it?
Caring for their look is no longer only restricted to women, men care about their looks just as much as women. In fact, it would be more suitable to say that majority of today's population cares about their looks and appearance. In an effort to look younger many men now-a-days are turning to Botox injections in order to get a more youthful appearance. There is no significant difference between Botox effects on men and women. Here are nine things that men can expect with Botox treatment:
- A Ten Minute Procedure: The actually process of getting a Botox injection does not take longer than 10 to 15 minutes. There is no need for anesthesia and it can easily be performed as an outpatient procedure. A Botox injection is relatively pain-free.
- Get Back to Work: Botox is a procedure that you can get done even on your lunch break. Since it does not involve anesthesia of any kind, you can get straight back to the office within an hour of having the procedure. However, it is best to avoid strenuous activities and exercising for a week after the procedure.
- Quick Results: Botox results are not immediate but can be seen within 3 to 5 days of the injection being given. Optimal results can be noted 2 weeks after the process.
- Swelling and Bruising: Mild swelling is observed at the injection site which resolves in max 1-2 hours, bruising is very rare but if happens resolves on its own in 2-3 days maximum and can be easily concealed with light make up.
- Effects that Last 4 to 6 Months: Botox injections do make you look younger but its effects do not last forever. The effect of Botox injections usually lasts for 4 to 6 months. After this, you will need to go through the procedure again to maintain the youthful appearance.
- Slowed Pace of Aging: Botox can also be used as a preventive measure when it comes to aging. Many men find that Botox can help prevent the formation of wrinkles and soften fine lines.
- Headaches: Though Botox injections are also a form of treatment for chronic migraines, one of the side effects of Botox is a mild headache. This should resolve itself within a few hours and is not something to worry about.
- A Few Side-Effects: Generally no untoward side effects are noted if done with the right technique , some rare side effects are drooping of eyelids which resolves on its own in 2 months.
- Compliments: 'Rested, refreshed, good'; These are some of the words you should get used to hearing when people talk about the way you look. As long as you use Botox in moderation and get the procedure done by an experienced doctor, you should be ready to look fabulous.