Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SherifYour feedback matters!
I am having pimples with pus. My skin is dry and sensitive. Pimples keeps on increasing in winter season. And in summers they are in less nos. Black marks are on my forehead. M not using any medication. Nowadays I am using only Himalaya facewash. No creams etc. What should I do? I want to remove my blackish forehead.
1 am 26 year old female and nd my hands skin become very dark according 2 my face what should I do for this to get fair.
I have. A pimple in-between my hips . And it blast . It is very painful to do exercise and sitting time . Suggest me treatment please.
Loss of hair from the scalp, one of the most common problems plaguing the world today, can be caused by a variety of factors such as genetics, disorders and environmental factors. There are a number of homeopathic treatments that are used to treat hair loss. These treatments focus on the cause of the disease rather than just treating the symptoms.
Hair loss can be classified as:
- Telogen effluvium: This is a disorder of the hair growth cycle where the telogen phase (where the hair falls out) becomes dominant.
- Alopecia aorta: This is an autoimmune disorder where the immune cells of the body destroy the hair. Hair loss tends to occur in patches.
- Androgenic alopecia: This type of disorder is caused by hormonal and genetic factors resulting in a receding hairline.
The various homeopathic treatments for hair loss are:
- Silica: Silica is used to treat a number of diseases in homeopathy. Besides being an effective remedy for hair loss, it also treats symptoms of vitiligo, nail problems and eczema.
- Phosphorus: Phosphorus is another homeopathic treatment that is used to treat hair loss. It promotes hair growth in spots where hair loss has occurred.
- Kaliumcarbonicum: This treatment is used for brittle and thinning of hair, as it enhances hair growth. It is usually recommended for people with various forms of alopecia.
- Lycopodium:This treatment is prescribed for people who suffer from premature balding. It is also recommended for pregnant women if they suffer from hair loss.
- Natrummuriaticum: This homeopathic remedy is made from sodium chloride and is used to treat hair problems resulting from skin complications. It is also recommended for women who face hair loss from menstrual problems. It treats dandruff and hair disorders due to hormonal imbalances.
- Sulfur: Sulfur is an excellent homeopathic remedy to treat hair loss as it promotes hair growth. It also eliminates dandruff from the scalp.
Related Tip: "5 Ways to Deal With Hair Loss"
I visited water park 2-3 days back and forgot to apply sunscreen and not able to take shower due to my small baby. From then my skin looses glow and become dark coloured and tan. I have baby of 5 months .what should I do.
My age is 19 now on my face some pimple marks are looking so bad. They are black marks what can I do please help me.
How to control hair fall this message is from RAM and we CH shoomp should I use to reduce the hair fall please help me help me ow to contact ntaol glhair fall this.
Lybrate | Dr Gour Dey speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY --