Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SherifYour feedback matters!
I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet. I am not sure what else can do. Can you please help me with this?
Two years back I shifted to pune. After 3 -4 months I started getting acnes. Big ones. I suffered for around 6 months. After that ive used Erytop, and finally it really helped. Butim still using it. And acnes still pop up occasionally. Also those acnes left scares on my cheeks. What should I do to get rid of the scars. If it works 60-80℅, I will b grateful.
I have lot of grey hair please give me some solution not reason over age because I am only 30 year old.
I am 34 yrs female since a month or two i am feeling itchy on d front portion of my head and even my hair is getting scanty only from the front portion where else I dont have any dandruff problem and am even regular in oiling my hair giving it steam once in a while. Please guide.
Sir, I loosing my head hair, and my some hair is white, sir, and I do not know I have allergies or not, what we can do.
I am 23 years old male and am of adequate weight. I have been observing a lot of hair loss lately. After I oil my hair or shapoo it there seems to be a lot of strands on my hand. I am getting worried, how do I prevent hair fall?
Hi I'm 32 year old lady n since last 3 days there is continuous bleeding from one tini-tiny dot on my cheek which is not stopping at all. It was like a normal very small pimple but of red colour which I rubed hard wid towel after bath. Since then its bleeding. Family doctor said I need to go and see the specialists as this is unusual. Rite now im on antibiotics n doing dressing on my own by applying an ointment. Why this happened? What exactly this can b? Why bleeding doesn't stop from such a small spot? Im really worried. How long will it take to heal? Is this something serious? What treatment is available for such problem. Please reply. Thanks in advance.
I have a lot dandruff in my scalp that's the reason of my hair fall. please suggest me some shampoo so that I can get rid of this dandruff.
I have blemishes on my face last 5 years. I have tried many home remedies but nothing is useful some times blemishes become light but when ever I left to care my face like I don't apply any face pack and so on them blemishes become so visible.
I am planning to apply veet or nair for my genital parts, what happens if I do this? Any disadvantages? Or any infertility problem arises by veet?
I have thin hair and what's bothering me is dat I have very less hair in the front on the forehead area. What to do?
I am 17 years old and have pimples coming over constantly. Inspite of trying many products , I haven't got any benefit. What should I do to get a clear face ?
I am female in my face has full of pimples how to remove the pimples and how to improve skin tone of the my skin please help me.
I have problems related with pigmentation on my face. I have consult many doctors and skin specialist but the problem is increasing or leaving constant.
Hlo sir im manish I wnt to know the solution of hair fall n itching in scalp n which shampoo is best.
Sir mere sarir par ringworm ho gye h ye 1-2 monts se h mai iske liye FORDERM or SONADERM type ke tube bhi lga raha hu ringworm thik nahii ho rahe h thoda bhaut frak padta h.lekin iske sath sath 4-5 din mei nya rinworm ho jaata h mei sfai ka bhi dyan rakhta hu sath mei khule suti kapde bhi pehn raha hu Iske bavjud bhi koi aaram nahi h Please sir help me.
The months of July and August comprise of the monsoon season. As per Ayurveda, this is the ideal opportunity for Pitta and Vata aggravation. All the warmth that gathers in the body in the summer is aggravated during the monsoon season. There are various skin diseases predominant in the rainy season. A basic learning of Ayurveda can help us anticipate and even treat difficult skin issues. According to Ayurveda, the skin has six layers, found externally as well as stretching out to the more profound levels of the body. A skin disease is established profoundly into different tissues, such as fat, muscles, blood and so forth.
Most skin treatments are for the outer part. These never reach to the more profound layers of the skin. Ayurveda dependably tries to find the disease by treating it, particularly as indicated by its cause. The disease being deep seated, it is hard to alter the issue rapidly. Ayurvedic skin treatments may take a couple of weeks to remove the indications. The cure is permanent. Here is a list of skin diseases, which can be effectively cured using Ayurvedic remedies.
- Pruritus: Pruritus is characterized as a sensation that incites the yearning to scratch. It is present in both the central and peripheral neural components. Nerve endings in the area of the dermo-epidermal junction transmit the sensation of itch by means of moderate conveying C filaments, and it is likely tweaked midway. Pruritus (Itch) is a typical displaying side effect of both essential skin diseases and basic restorative issue. Ayurveda can effectively treat pruritus.
- Papulosquamous eruptions: This is an eruptive scaly rash, now and again connected with itching. The primary driver might be Eczema, Psoriasis, Pityriasis Rosea, Lichen Planus, Drug Eruption. This is a very common skin disease which can be managed by Ayurveda.
- Erythroderma: This skin disease results in scaling of the majority of the body surface. Erythroderma patients might be systemically unwell accompanied by shivering because of loss of temperature and pyrexia. The pulse rate might get enhanced, and the blood pressure may become low because of volume consumption.
- Photosensitivity: Sunlight is responsible for causing numerous skin diseases. Photosensitization is less while exposed to ultraviolet radiation (UVR) and visible light. At the point when a rash is identified with daylight, then the parts influenced have a tendency to be light, uncovered destinations the face, especially the nose and the cheeks yet barring the eyelids.
- Psoriasis: Psoriasis is an inflammatory disease of the skin, characterized by erythematous plaques with expansive scales.
Ayurveda is a very effective branch of medicine and can be used to effectively treat skin disease