Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
How to cure itching and scratch of skin after use of hair dye Suggest me the hair dye with no skin reaction.
Sir mujhe piles. Aur main haemopathy treatment le RHA hun. Aur mujhe train journey k time laterine sahi se nahi hota. Jiskhe kaaran. Aghel dina blood aa jata hai. Hai. Main abhi fer se train journey kar raha hoon . Mujhe subah laterine ke time blood aaya and adatd v hua. Main Punjab se Paraná train travel kar raha hoon in. Sleeper main. Aur temp dono jagah alag hai. Yaha warm temp hai. Patna is warm than Punjab now. Should I stay there or back to Punjab. Becuaee temp here is 40+
What should I do to remove skin tan? I have already tried few creams but they didn't worked for me? Please suggest me someway?
I am suffering from skin problem since 2 years I meet several dermatologists but the problem is not cured how I cured this problem?
The skin around the eyes is usually one of the first areas to show signs of aging. There are four noticeable changes that occur around our eyes as we get older. These are:
- Sagging upper eyelids
- Eye bags
- Scleral show
There are many causes for these conditions and they affect each person differently. While some people show signs of aging early, others continue to look youthful for longer.
Let's take a look at four common causes for our eyes to show signs of aging:
- Loss of fat and bone tissue: As we age, the fat in our facial muscles begins to clump up and shifts downwards. As this happens skin begins to sag. The loss of fat is also accompanied by a loss in bone tissue. This makes the skin under the eyes sag further as they lose their underlying support. A loss of fat and bone tissue also leads to hollow surfaces on the skin which results in dark circles.
- Loss of collagen: Collagen is a protein that gives the skin its strength and structure. It is also important in the production of new skin cells. Collagen production is affected by a number of factors such as exposure to UV radiation, smoking and high sugar intake. While these are controllable factors, one uncontrollable factor that affects the production of collagen is aging. As the number of candles on our birthday cakes increases, the production of collagen reduces. With the loss of collagen, skin becomes thinner and veins become more visible. This also results in a thinner epidermis that makes fine lines appear and causes wrinkles around the eyes.
- Loss of elasticity: Along with collagen the other protein responsible for the firmness of skin is elastin. Elastin helps the skin return to its original state after being stretched or pinched. As we grow older, the production of elastin is also reduced. This loss of elasticity is visible around the eyes as skin begins to droop. The eyelid muscles are also one of the most used muscles in our body. We use them unconsciously every time we open and close our eyes, squint, wink etc. As the amount of elastin is reduced the eyelid skin no longer returns to its normal state every time it is used. Thus it triggers the appearance of wrinkled skin around the eyes.
- Weak muscles: Muscles also grow weaker as we get older. This causes the fat sacks to protrude through the skin leading to bags under the eyes and puffiness. A weak levator muscle responsible for lifting the upper eyelids can also cause the eyelid to appear droopy.
Its my sister's wedding in 3 months I want my body to b glowing and clean. I have sensitive skin and mixed skin on d face . I hve acne on my arms and back .how to cure tht? And I have stretch marks on my butt and I feel its darker in clr than my body how to have a smooth butt? And also I have tanning on my arms d clr of my legs n arms is totally different. please help.
Hi I am suffering from cracked heels. And this too much painful sometime blood is coming out from crack. Can you please give me best cream/lotion for this issue?
Hi. I have dark circles in the age of 21 because of which my eyes looks so bad. What can I do to remove my dark circles? please suggest me a something to remove this
Hi I'm a male my face skin feels weak wen I hangout in sun nd my face looks oily and dark and dark circles like lines near my eyes please help me out wat to use or do.
My skin gets tan when I go into hot sun and it my skin sensitive. Please suggest a good sunscreen and skin whitening cream.
I have very dry skin and dark skin tone .and in the sun it gets red .&and in winter my face become very dry and dull what should I do .plz I need your help.
Hi I am 30 years old man, Wt 79 kg, I am having routine of going for motion everyday only once in the morning but from the past few days after the act and cleaning my anus properly I feel something between by buttock cheeks and feels very uncomfortable occasionally I wash it again and found sometimes shit there even if I wont feel like motion this is very irritating for me kindly suggest.
Hi I am a male wat is the daily routine for men for daily life wat is the daily routine for whole day for daily health and skin routine to keep them fresh, healthy for day to day life normal daily routine for mens and boys life please tel me plz.
I went for a medical check up in may 2016. I am 47 years old. No first degree relatives having breast cancer. My mammogram showed regional puncuated microcalcifications. Since the calcifications were near chest wall radiologist said its not feasible to di biopsy. She suggested MRI and conclusion is fibrocystic disease and birads2. It explains I have no other abnormality. That means I do not have a problem? Is microcalcifications I have is not serious? I was asked to take ultrasound in sep 2016. Fibrocystic changes and it also says no evidence of microcalcifications. So now microcalcifications disappeared? I am worried a lot. Am advised to take A to Z gold capsule one per day and am taking it for the past 5 months. Is it good to take? Please confirm.
Acne is the most common skin condition in the United States. Although it's common, accurate information about acne can be scarce. This can make it difficult to get clearer skin. The information on this site can help you understand acne and how to successfully treat it.
Why treat acne?
Myths about acne are as common as the skin problem. One common myth is that you have to let acne run its course.
Dermatologists know that letting acne runs its course is not always the best advice.
- Without treatment, dark spots and permanent scars can appear on the skin as acne clears.
- Treating acne often boosts a person’s self-esteem.
- Many effective treatments are available.
More women getting acne
Not just teens have acne. A growing number of women have acne in their 30s, 40s, 50s, and beyond. Dermatologists are not sure why this is happening. But dermatologists understand that adult acne can be particularly frustrating.?
Acne: Signs and symptoms
Many people think that acne is just pimples. But a person who has acne can have any of these blemishes:
Acne can appear on the back, chest, neck, shoulders, upper arms and buttocks.
- Pustules (what many people call pimples).
Acne can cause more than blemishes;
- Low self-esteem:
- Dark spots on the skin:
- Scars (permanent):