Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sheela Rani
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sheela RaniYour feedback matters!
My wife is in the 23rd week of pregnancy. At the beginning of 21 weeks, she started to bleed. Doctor examined & deduced about Placenta Previa Posterior Type-II. Kindly let me know, about the risk factors involved & whether she will be able to deliver properly or not!
As we age, our organs and body as a whole start to deteriorate, which results in many age-related conditions. Bone and joint pain is one of the most common body aches with the passage of time. Many people consider it untreatable and try to soothe the pain with painkillers and other medications, but there is a way of treating the pain completely naturally and with no side-effects
- The knees are one of the body parts that is subjected to a lot of wear and tear over time. They support our weight and are very important for our movement, which is why they need to be protected. Additionally, our joints can be easily worn down due to a number of factors such as bad posture or inflammation.
- Once joint or bone pain kicks in, it will only increase if left untreated. These aches are usually among the first symptoms of aging, and they progress over time. They won’t go away after a while and should be treated as soon as possible in order to avoid bigger problems. Luckily, this can all be relieved with a simple natural remedy that will provide the joints with essential nutrients and protect them from damage.
- The natural treatment we have for you today can heal your joints and strengthen them and your bones as well. It contains essential nutrients which can prevent numerous problems. What we eat has a profound impact on our overall health including the health of our joints and bones. Nourishing the body with vitamins and minerals becomes increasingly more important overage, and this remedy will help you do exactly that. Here’s how to prepare it:
- Ingredients - 40 gr. Of pumpkin seeds200 gr. Of honey2 tablespoons of unflavored gelatin3 tablespoons of raisins8 tablespoons of flaxseedspreparation and use
- Just mix all the ingredients in a blender until you get a homogenous mixture.
- Take a tablespoon of the remedy twice a day and continue with it until you feel positive results.
- Try the remedy yourself, and you will restore your mobility soon!
Hi doctor, I have 1 problem called pcos. I want to know how it will impact on married life since I am planning to get married? also I want to know what all complications will be there. Is there are any other disease that are related to this problem like ovarian cancer or diabetes? Dr. Put me on 6 months medication (tablet name: dronis30. So after medication I will be totally cured or I have to take any other treatment. Please reply. Thanks.
Me and my gf got sex and aftr 2 days I give her ipill and then after 10 days she got her periods is there any chance of pregnancy.Please help sir.
Dear Sir my marriage is one and half year passed but I don't having child. So please help me what I do?
Mei 27 year ki hu meri shadi 2012 me hui thi. Ab hum baby chahte h magar mujhe hydrosalpinx, chocolate syst, thyroid and AMH leval bhi 0.43 kam hai. Mujhe Dr. Ne recommand kiya hai ki aap ivf ke liye jaye. To pls aap mujhe btaye kya mei naturaly pragnant ho sakti hu. Agar nhi to fir mei kya karun. Pls help me pls.
I'm 36 weeks pregnant and had some bleeding 2 days ago. No pain or anything only some amount of bleeding which is mostly dark brown but also dark red. Went to hospital where scan and nst was done. everything was fine with the baby and nothing showed on scan too. Cervix is closed. baby heartbeat is also fine. Vaginal swabs for infection also came out negative. Then after an internal exam my gynae confirmed that i'm having a cervical polyp that is causing bleeding. She says bleeding might continue to some extent but if it increases she might pluck it off. I want to know if my bleeding will stop or it will stay till delivery? Though it is not much but it makes me get really worried. And is it really necessary to pluck it off at this time?
My wife is just 18. And I am 21. M jaan na chahta hu ki kya pet me dard hone par aur baar baar ultiya aane ka mtlb pregnant ho skti h kya aur abi period aane me 13 din hn kya hum pregnancy test kar skte hn and also give me 1 advice for I do not wanna be father in this age still I am a student.
I am newly married I want pregnancy at what time we have do sex the problem is my period getting every month between 30 to 40 days.
She has vaginal dryness for over 5 months. We have consulted three doctors to no solution. All have denied any serious problems. Currently she us taking ecoflora cap and using vagina gel.
I want to know that me and my gf did not have sex but I rubbed my penis near her vagina we are still vrgn. But for safety I gave her unwanted 72 on 3 Aug and her periods date was 5 aug but she did not get her periods on 5 aug but yesterday night she get slightly bleeding so please tell me is there anything to worry and when will her periods start.
Sir had sex with my wife on 18 dec her periods date are on 23 december. On 18 after sex I had give her i-pill. Bt till yet there are no signs of periods. I thought it will expand on 25 bt after yesterday I got so tensed. Is there any chance of pregnancy there.
There are many questions a woman may have in mind for her gynecologist, but never asked them. Here are 15 such questions along with their solutions.
- Does my vagina smell unpleasant?: You should shower it with water and gently wipe it with a wash cloth before any test. Applying perfume makes the smell even worse.
- What to do in case the feet stink?: You should wear fresh and clean socks before going for the test and getting in the stirrup, which is a metal device for convenience of gynaecological tests.
- In case of a period, should I cancel my test appointment?: A gynaecologist is not afraid nor disgusted by blood as blood is a part of the specialist's profession. If you have heavy bleeding, you can call up the nurse for suggestions.
- What if the doctor or nurse judges my body?: Your gynaecologist does not care about your body and is more concerned about your problems and how to solve them.
- What if my legs are unshaved?: Your gynaecologist really does not care about your legs or underarms or any part of your body. Your problem is the only concern for the doctor.
- What if my shaved hair looks ugly?: As stated before, the gynaecologist is only concerned about your problem and nothing else. Use a sharp razor to prevent bumps or ingrown hair.
- What is the speculum?: It is a device used by your gynaecologist for opening your vagina in order to observe the cervix or look for infections on the vaginal wall.
- Why do I urinate in my pants if I sneeze, laugh or cough?: This is a common phenomenon for women who have given birth and is easy to treat.
- Is my vaginal discharge normal?: Having a small amount of white vaginal discharge is quite normal.
- What does the gynaecologist check inside my vagina using hands?: The bimanual exam is done using the hands to detect problems in the uterus.
- What if I do not like birth control means?: There are over 50 methods of birth control and many pills you can choose from.
- Can I ask about my sexual problems?: Absolutely yes, as it is quite an important issue.
- Can my partner or family accompany me to the test?: Yes, they can, but during the time of the test, they should leave the room.
- Can I discuss my relationship problems?: Your gynaecologist should know about any issue you are having.
- If I am having forced sex, should I tell? :Such matters should be conveyed immediately.
You can ask your gynecologist any question, which bothers you, without fear.
My girlfriend isn't getting any periods from 2 months now we were having sex before 2 months but before sperm didn't get inside of her and it was unprotected sex but all the pregnancy test was -ve but still she's not getting any period what is happening with her.
I take some pills last month when I was pregnant to avoid pregnancy. Now my mensuration cycle is disturbed my periods are not coming I font know why my last month's period date is 22nd. Please help.
Hi doctor Im having PCOD problem, and was using aldactone and glycomet along with Ovral L. For the last 4 months as per doctors advice I stopped all the medicines and for the last 2 months I'm not getting my periods. When I consulted the doctor she advised me to take PRIMOLUT N for 5 days twice a day and after getting the periods prescribed me to go on with Ovral L. After taking PRIMOLUT for 3 days, I feel giddiness and so tired. Please advise me can I stop taking PRIMOLUT in 3 days and wait to get the periods.
Hello doctor. I am 30 years old and 56 kg in weight. I delivered my baby in 1st july but due to congenital heart problem he was no more.in next month doc diagnosed a ovarian cyst of 30 mm and prescribed me diane 35 for its treatment. My periods remained regular for two months and it gt irregular after two months so I stopped taking diane 35. I have bleeding in between periods, stomach pains and white discharge too .and When I go for check up. Doc diagnosed endometrial polyp, multi cystic ovaries and P.I.D.now I wanted to know its causes and treatment. Can it be treated medically or have to remove surgically. Can it create problem in conceiving for next pregnancy? Please guide me .i can also send my reports if you needed.
I am 31 year old. M trying for pregnancy. Today is my 14th day after periods. My today's Right follicle size is 22*22/21*18, ET is 7.9 and I have taken hucog 10000 injection yesterday around 7: 30 pm. Today I am having slight fever and a bad throat infection. Should I take any medicine. Will it affect if I get pregnant.
Wrinkles are caused by a combination of factors —
- Age. As you get older, your skin naturally becomes less elastic and more fragile. Decreased production of natural oils dries your skin and makes it appear more wrinkled.
- Fat in the deeper layers of your skin diminishes. This causes loose, saggy skin and more-pronounced lines and crevices.
- Exposure to ultraviolet (UV) light. Ultraviolet radiation, which speeds the natural aging process, is the primary cause of early wrinkling. Exposure to UV light breaks down your skin's connective tissue — collagen and elastin fibers, which lie in the deeper layer of skin (dermis).
- Without the supportive connective tissue, your skin loses strength and flexibility. Skin then begins to sag and wrinkle prematurely.
- Smoking. Smoking can accelerate the normal aging process of your skin, contributing to wrinkles. This may be due to changes in the blood supply to your skin.
- Repeated facial expressions. Facial movements and expressions, such as squinting or smiling, lead to fine lines and wrinkles. Each time you use a facial muscle, a groove forms beneath the surface of the skin. And as skin ages, it loses its flexibility and is no longer able to spring back in place. These grooves then become permanent features on your face.