Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sheela Rani
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sheela RaniYour feedback matters!
Hello. I am 30 years old. And marriage ko 2 years ho gae hai, ab hum baby ke liye plan kr rahe hai, 14 june ko mujhe periods aye the, uske baad humne koi precautions nhi liye hai, ab mujhe kujh din se weakness lag rahi hai or knees ke niche legs me pain ho rha hai and pair bhi sunn se rahte ha aur bhari bhari lagte hai, aisa kyu hota hai, kya ye pregnancy ke symptoms hai. Ya koi aur problem?
I am 31 weeks pregnant What should be done to avoid pre mature delivery as my baby is in head down position.
I am married since March 2015 but my husband s penis can't enter in my vagina. I think my hole is bigger so it can't go in. What should I do.
Hey, I have 1.9* 1.4 cm intramural posterior wall fibroid mildly intending gasteratinal sac and I am 7 week pregnant. Is there any issue in future?
My wife is pregnant 7 month is going on, doctor told that baby is week, look after or else, problem may occur, what is to be done to prevent this? Kindly suggest the nutritional diet and other things to prevent this.
I am 27 years old. In this month I am not getting down. I am confused y. Doctor checked m through I am preganews I am pregnant or not but result is negative. Pls tell m now wat should I do.
I am 24 years old recently got married 6 month back we didn't want child so I have taken around 6 to 7 i-pill in 6 months now we are planning to have a baby will this tablet create any problem in my pregnancy I have missed my period this month when I had a pregnancy test it was negative will it be any problem in me to get pregnant.
Be it measures for weight loss or a fit physique, in modern times, people are beginning to grow more health conscious. If you've already made the transition from burgers to broccoli, then you're possibly on the right path. Yet, following such stringent dietary measures can be a troublesome task. Considering such, the following foods that are mentioned tend to break the monotony of your daily diet and push you further into your quest for a healthier life. They are:
- Spaghetti squash: If you're a connoisseur of pasta, then take note. Spaghetti squash is a healthy vegetable that comes along with its very own noodles. It comprises of a wide variety of nutrients, which include vitamin C and A, along with being highly rich in potassium and calcium. Moreover, it also adequately provides your daily fiber requirement.
- Azuki beans: Azuki beans, commonly known as red beans, are rich sources of iron, magnesium and zinc. Along with such nutrients, it also overflows with folic acid, which facilitates the body in producing new cells and also aids in preventing DNA, changes which can result in cancer.
- Dandelion greens: Dandelion greens are packed with bunch of calcium, vitamins and proteins and can be usually used in smoothies and salads.
- Purple potatoes: All kinds of potatoes are packed with nutrients like vitamin C and potassium, but these delectable potatoes contain almost four times the quantity of antioxidants in comparison to normal potatoes. Furthermore, a study concluded that two helpings of purple potato can decrease your blood pressure by nearly 4% and can also decrease the risk of heart diseases.
- Chia seeds: These seeds, which are entirely grown for eating are packed with fiber, proteins and calcium. They are also rich in Omega 3 fatty acids, which lead to improved cardiovascular health.
Related Tip: "Top 6 Vegetables That Supercharge Your Immune System"