Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sheeba & PunyaYour feedback matters!
I just shaved my underarm before 2 days and now there is a particular place where when touched or just by moving hand there is pain , a small muscle pull or a painful lump, are there any lymph nodes in armpit, it started all after shave, its the second time. Any infection or how. Just by touching that particular place it Pains like hell.
Madam my daughter age 16 this getting regular periods every month, this month her bleeding going on 10th day, not too much but iam fearing kindly advice what to do.
How to cover smoking cough by the medical profession please suggest me best medicine for smoking cough, is it normal cough syrup is sufficient for it?
Hello, I have a hair fall Problem, dandruff & my hairs also turning white. I am 22 years old. *** I want to know what Actual reason behind thiz. Past Days I vl eat outside food, I am staying hostel. The problem is from last 2 years. I need good Advice to make solution of thiz I do not want 2 take any ayurvedic produce nd medicine which are effected to health or brain. I need a solution what food I have to take which shampoo I have to use which doctor I need to consult please help me thank you.
I am having back pain in left side from one month, sometimes it is fine. Mostly it comes while sleeping.
I have dandruff and hair fall, oily head, and i am getting bleeding in gums, I have dust in my eye what should I do?
Sir main bhut depression main rahti hu pta nahi sir main bhut kush rahne ki kosis karti hu but mujhese rha nahi jata main bhut irritated bhi hoti ja rahi hu abhi 2 July ki meri sadi thi mera tension ki wajah se kahi mann nahi lagta 1.30 saal pehle bhi maine depresion ki dvai li hai maine or ab phir se depression hai mujhe sir mujhe sach main bhut baar aisa mann karta hai ki main mar jau but sir mere husband mujhe bhut pyar karte hai or vo mujhe lekar thodi chinta karte hai sir agar apke pass koi solution hai to btao sir.
I have Whiteheads and pimples on my face . I took medicine for six months by a dermatologist. He prescribed me isoin and aziled 250 mg tab and faceclin , adaple C day cream and adaclene night cream. Since last six month I am not taking any treatment but I'm still suffering with this problem . please advice me how I can overcome with this problem.
I am 32 years old, I have pain while urinating and even I seen blood in urine other symptoms like a more frequent urge to urinate, pain in vagina while urinating, chills etc, please help me and what medicine I should take.
- ask yourself what you can do about the sources of your stress. Think through the pros and cons. Take action where you can.
- keep a positive, realistic attitude. Accept that although you can't control certain things, you're in charge of how you respond.
- stand up for yourself in a polite way. Share your feelings, opinions, or beliefs, instead of becoming angry, defensive, or passive.
- learn and practice relaxation techniques. Try breathing exercises, meditation, prayer, yoga, or tai chi.
- exercise regularly. You'll feel better and be more prepared to handle problems.
- eat healthy. Avoid too much sugar. Focus on fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and lean protein.
- when you're stressed, you'll probably want less-nutritious comfort foods, but if you overdo them, they'll add to your problems.
- try to manage your time wisely.
- say no, where you can, to things that would add more stress to your life.
Make time for hobbies and interests.
- get enough rest and sleep. Your body needs time to recover from stressful events.
I am 20 years old male . I have head ache for the past 2 years. Doctor said it is starting of migraine. And I am having medicine for it. Can you suggest any permanent remedy for it.
I am 21 years old and I am having severe hairfall. I oil my hair continuously and eat proper diet still the problem continues. My hair volume have decreased tremendously. What should I do?
I lost somebody close last year and since l have very depressed and preferred to killing my self all the time. Please help us.
Having a pain and some harmful bacteria in my teeth please suggest me some treatment to solve my problem.
I am 22 years old male. I am losing my hair when I took bath. Now its nearly half of my front gone. Please help me.
Your tongue not only helps you in tasting, kissing, chewing or talking, but also helps in maintaining good oral health and hygiene. Since your tongue is exposed to a lot of bacteria and acid while you eat, taking proper care of it is of utmost importance. Not doing so can lead to the development of a whitish layer over your tongue, along with giving rise to bad breath. Not only that, an excess of bacteria on your tongue is harmful for your teeth and can cause tooth decay.
When you clean your tongue properly, you enhance your sense of taste and bid adieu to a host of oral health problems. Here are some handy tips on taking care of your tongue:
- Cleaning your tongue every time you brush with a tongue cleaner can put an end to bacteria growth in your mouth. Make sure to use either a tongue cleaner or a toothbrush with a dedicated tongue cleaner to clean your tongue. Also, clean your tongue in a downward motion to expel all the accumulated bacteria, and never apply a lot of pressure when doing so.
- Apply a thin layer of your toothpaste on your tongue before cleaning it. This makes removing bacteria from your tongue that much easier.
- After every time you're done cleaning your tongue, rinse your mouth thoroughly with water. Also, make sure to use a mouthwash once in a while, as that keeps foul odour at bay. Although, using a mouthwash daily is not advised as it can cause dryness in the mouth.
- A saline water solution to rinse your mouth can keep your tongue clean. All you need is a glass of lukewarm water with half a teaspoon of salt for this.
- Drinking green tea is particularly good for your tongue as it reduces the bacteria in your mouth to a great extent, preventing various oral health problems as a result.
- Foods that are high on natural or added colours (such as berries, black grapes or orange ice popsicles) should be avoided as they leave a thin layer of color behind on your tongue, which can mar its appearance.
- Sometimes, a whitish layer on your tongue can be a sign of a fungal infection, in which case you should go for a professional clean-up.
- Drinking lots of water is good for your tongue as it helps in washing out all the accumulated food and bacteria. Also, discoloration of the tongue can often be caused by dehydration, which is why drinking adequate amounts of water that is 10-12 glasses a day is vital.
Related Tip: "5 Reasons To Get Regular Dental Cleaning"