Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sheeba & DinkleYour feedback matters!
PRP for penile enlargement and erectile dysfunction:
The platelet-rich plasma is then injected intotarget areas. This plasma rich in platelets, stem cells, and growth factors is very useful for tissue regeneration and healing. The prp injections are followed by corona injectionsdesigned to enlarge the girth of the head of the penis.
If you’re unhappy with what you’ve got down below, you’re not alone – a lot of boys and men want to trump nature and increase the size of their penis.
A new research product injects platelet rich plasma (prp) into your penis to make it bigger.
Technique: First, your own blood is drawn, then the platelets are concentrated. This platelet-rich plasma is then re-injected into your penis. The treatment is supposed to stimulate regrowth of new tissues and after one or more injections, lead to a bigger penis. The injection will increase penis size as much as 10 to 20% in length and girth.
In theory, the idea makes sense: use the body’s own healing mechanisms, goosed to new levels, to rejuvenate your penis to be bigger and work better.
But there are a couple of problems with this theory.
Prp injections prompt healing, not growth. Platelets accelerate healing of an injury by increasing inflammation (swelling) and growth of microscopic blood vessels. Platelet-rich plasma is often injected at the site of an injury to accelerate the rebuilding of the damaged tissue and restore the area to its original condition. So, prp injections can be a helpful means to boost healing and tissue regeneration after orthopedic injuries, plastic surgery or for bad arthritis, but they’re not going to make those areas bigger or better than they were before the injury.
There are several studies on platelet-rich plasma injections in penises – and those are in rat penises, after their genital nerves had been crushed.
He has presented his research paper at several international sexology conferences, held at china, dacca, singapore, europe etc,
At singapore conference his paper was adjudged as the best research paper.
Risks: Though I am sure that some men will complain of pain, I am more worried that repeated injections might lead to scarred, disfigured penises. Plus there are some concerns about rare risks leading to life threatening blood-clotting problems.
My wife age 50, high BP under control by medicine. If she happen to know somebody died all of sudden by heart attack and if chest pain starts she will fear of heart attack and death if we check BP and ecg we found that everything is normal. Our family doctor said this is a psychological problem and consult a psychiatrist. Doctor, we sincerely request for a solution. Please guide us. Thanks.
My lower back pain started 2 weeks before. After physiotherapy treatment little relaxed, but not completely, when I will completely fit.
If you are undergoing chemotherapy for breast cancer treatment, it is likely for you to experience and feel its ill effects on your body. Chemotherapy refers to the use of several medicines and drugs which are used in cancer treatment. Although chemotherapy is considered to be effective for improving cancer, it is associated with fatal side effects on the body. There are certain practices to follow in order to get through and survive chemotherapy, thereby inflicting less harm to your body. They are as follows:
Drink fluids: You need to drink large amounts of fluids at a rate which you think is beyond your body’s capacity. This helps in flushing out toxins from your system quickly, which will make you feel better. If you have a hard time drinking water, you should opt for fluids such as popsicles, broth, fruit juice and ginger ale.
Consume bland food: During chemotherapy, your craving for food and your appetite reduces. However, you can make a difference by eating. You should try eating bland and mushy food items, such as pudding, oatmeal, white potatoes, white bread and yoghurt. Do not eat fruits for the first few days after chemotherapy.
Find an outlet for your pain: You should find out vents or outlets for the pain and misery you are going through. Some people like to write about their emotions and feelings in the form of online blogs. By doing so, they get to share their feelings with other people online, which is a good form of support.
Dress comfortably: It is sometimes difficult for you to accept that you are a patient. You may want to avoid looking like a sick patient and want to get dressed up. However, this is kind of ridiculous and you should try to dress comfortably instead of trying to cover up your condition. Bring a blanket to the chemotherapy room and wear socks.
Exercise: Although you will not feel like working out and straining yourself because of weakness, exercise is very important for you. It helps in making you feel better as your blood circulation gets regulated properly, which results in the faster elimination of toxins from the body. You should try yoga or at least walk for 30 minutes regularly.
It is also very important for you to take your medicines properly. This will help you get back your strength and energy. You should be gentle with yourself and believe that you will be able to survive what you are going through. Give your body the time to heal.
During puberty clogged hair follicle i.e. pore in the skin blocked due to oil production in the sebaceous glands& also accumulation of bacteria, dirt increases small pustules or blisters on the face or other parts of the body. As per studies & observation girls, young ladies are suffering more than boys. During pregnancy as well as after child birth females are prone to this problem.Here small pustules are pimples & big or bigger are acne. Acne usually improves around the age of 16 years but may persist into adulthood.
Acne causes depression
Acne causes some oily tendencies on the sites & severe psychological distress that affect mood, lowers self-esteem, anxiety, depression, and even up to suicidal thoughts. Every one does not show his or her face publicly or at friend or peer circles due to some unwanted comments or suggestions & advises.
There are some common factors or reasons why these happens ??
Several hormones are responsible for pimples, acne, like the androgens testosterone, dihydrotestosterone (DHT) dehydroepiandrosterone sulfate (DHEA-S) as well as insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1) and growth hormone (HGH)
Some common causes
Acne is mostly seen genetically or in connection with heredity. Apart from these the below mentioned causes are assumed to be the common causes.
1. Constipation may be for chronic cases .
2. Hormonal imbalance during the young ages like Estrogens Progesterone, Adrenalin ,Testosterone, Thyroid Stimulating Hormones as all above already mentioned specifically.
3. Lack of or insufficient water & fluids.
4. Very high consumption of fried foods, rich spicy foods, street foods some junk, fast foods etc,
5. Malnutrition may be due to over or under nutrition.
6. Lack of fibre rich foods (like whole grains, wheat, brown breads, brown rice or more)
7. Lack of Vegetables ,Greens ,gourd family all vegetables,
8. Oily skins or usage of excess facial creams ,improper moisturiser by girls mainly, even boys are also seen at teenage period.
9. Alcohol & smoking addictions
10. Lack or insufficiency of Vitamin –C .i.e citrus fruits, Vitamin A & E.
11.During pregnancy due some changes of biological/physical.
12. Irregular periods .i.e Menstruation cycle.
13. High level stress, working pressure, un timely meals & pollution .
Now you check where are the problems lying behind for you.
Best Solutions by Diet at home
1. Consumption of all fibre rich foods,
2. Fruits like guava,Orange, Musambi, all berries, pears Cucumber, all whole fruits mainly.
3. Plenty of vegetables ,take all gourd family vegetables like bitter gourds, snake gourds,beet roots, carrots, capsicum ,spinach ,greens as roughage.
4. No problems with milk or dairy products but yes, some persons are allergic may visible even for any particular food may seen.
5. Sufficient water, no stress, strains but normal life styles,
6.Early morning rising & mild exercises,
7. Should not suffering from chronic Constipation.
8. No fast, junk, allergic, foods, Street, unhygenic foods to eat. No spicy, rich spicy foods,
9 .Good nutritive foods, balanced diet, timely eating but no skipping meals, no skipping breakfast also.
10.Frequent meals not heavy, but small meals mostly fibres based.
11.Take water after 5 minutes of each meal except emergency demand.
12. Acne can be improved with the use of any combined oral contraceptive pill at post marriage birth control stage preferably under a doctor’s supervision.
13.Most importantly a low-glycemic-index i.e. low-glycemic-load diet is recommended as a dietary method of improving acne.
Do not press or squeeze acne or pimples as these will keep very bad looking scars on face for ever in your rest of your life.
Thanks & prevention is better than cure
There is heavy pain in my backbone when I move. It's from yesterday. I'm in bed I can't even go to college or outside. What should I do?
I am losing hair quickly. I am tired by this and tried all shampoos but effect is seen please help on my problem by any medical treatment so my hair growth increases. Thank you.
Hello my name is namrata I am 21 years old I have pimples on my face what to do please let me know please I do not like pimples I request you to guide me few steps to make my face clean.
Can I use soap or face wash after using turmeric? actually I am using turmeric curd and tomato mixture for bath for removing tan. So can I use soap after this during bath.
Good evening Doctors What is the best medicine, food and fruits which we can able to have for the fastest recovery of mouth ulcer.
I gave my gf unwanted 72 on 12 december her date of periods is 16 but till now she have not got her periods .till what date she will get her periods? We had dry humping few hours ago .and after 8 hours I gave her unwanted 72 .how many days will it take to have her periods please tell me fast I worried plz.
I have a some stomach pain since 1 month I have taken the medicine also what is the problem kindly say.
Hi, I am 25 years old I am going through heavy diabetic it' s not at all coming under control. I have completely stopped eating sweet items and item items which can cause diabetic. Not really understand what to do now. I hope you can help me with this.
I am shivanand. My age is 16. Since my childhood I am having a lot of blackheads om my face. I have consulted many doctor. But they ignore or given medicine but not any effect.
I am at 19, my mouth continuously secret saliva after mean & stomach pain occurs, what should I do? Please help me.
If you are suffering from back pain, you should know that the tiniest of movements can trigger the same. Back pain may occur due to several factors or reasons and it hampers your daily activities and standards of life to a great extent. However, you need to become active instead of being immobile for relieving back pain. There are several exercises which help in strengthening your back muscles and performing these on a regular basis will provide you relief from back pain drastically. Here are 7 common exercises which you should carry out:
1. Pelvic tilt: You have to lie on your back and keep your knees bend, but touching. Your feet should stay flat on the floor. By flattening your lower back against the wall and tilting your pelvis downwards, you must maintain the position for 20 to 40 seconds. Meanwhile, you must breathe slowly and deeply and then release. This stretch requires small movements for reducing tension, thereby easing your back pain.
2. Lumbar stretch: You need to sit on a chair, roll your head, chest, neck and lower back forward till your head gets between the knees. Hold the position and take deep breaths. Slowly, get back to the sitting position. Repeat this twice.
3. Cat position: You have to kneel on your fours and keep the knees and hip width separate. Keep the stomach muscles tense, arch your back like a cat does and maintain the position for five seconds. Repeat this and then allow your stomach to drop towards the floor direction and hold it for five seconds again.
4. Curl ups: For this exercise, you should lie on your back with the knees bent and your feet kept flat on the floor. Placing your hands behind the head will make the stomach muscles tense. Then, lift your shoulders, head and upper back from the floor. Do this around 10 times. This is ideal for strengthening your back.
5. Dry swimming: Begin by lying on your stomach, keeping a rolled-up towel under your belly for support. By tightening your buttocks, raise one arm and the opposite leg simultaneously. Switch your arms and legs and perform this for about two minutes.
6. Leg lift: For leg lifts, you should lie on your back with the knees kept bend and the feet kept flat on the floor. You have to press your lower back to the floor and straighten a leg with the knees aligned. After bending your leg, return to the starting position and repeat the exercise on the other side.
7. Cobra stretch: The cobra stretch is another ideal movement for stretching your tight abdominal muscles and lower back. You need to lie on your stomach with your legs extended and your palms planted on the sides of your head. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pain management specialist.