Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. SheebaYour feedback matters!
Hello sir/mam my wish my skin is fair and glowing and when I go outside the sun my skin not become bark so cream please suggest me.
I have a lump in my right breast for around 18 months. It sometimes gives a painful stretching sensation. What should I do?
I have to much pain in my stomach since last 1 week. And loose motion is also started from yesterday. So please say that what should I do.
I am 20 year old. I have pain in my back. Some time pain increase much more. I had tried all medicine but I don't get rest. What should I do.
Dear, dr.S.Purohit, not remember exact earlier stroke count but current stroke is about 10 to 15 times only.I also want to know about vaccum therapy, is it beneficial for premature ejuculation and having any side effect?
I am 26 years old male and have cholesterol 254 mg/dl, LDL is 164 mg/dl, triglyceride 102, HDL 58 and I have high ESR 27 mm/hr. My weight is 122 kg and hight is 173 cm. I have smoking and drinking habit also. Please advice some medicine and precaution to be taken Thanks.
What should we do if we find small cavities prevailing in two of our teeth so as to keep them healthy and strong?
Sir, I am diabetic patient. But I have attend blood donation camp and i donated blood today. Then facing problem of temperature & body pain. Please advice my problem.
I have dark complexion but my face is more dark compared to my body, Please suggest me something to improve my face complexion. Any face laser operation will work. (male, 26)
5 things you should know about menstrual cups
Every day, we see a new thing which makes our life easier and comfortable and menstrual cup is one such thing that makes the life of a woman much easier during those difficult days.
1. Safe and cost effective: these are safe to use and there is no harm or side effects attached to it. You don't have to worry of the hygiene of these cups. These cups have the capacity to hold 30-40 ml of fluid. Tampons and pads are use-and-through and that's why it involves higher cost whereas menstrual cups can be used a number of times which makes it cost-effective.
2. Flexible and reusable: it's a flexible cup which is worn inside vegina where all fluid gets collected. It doesn't absorb the fluid like tampons but only collects it. Unlike tampons, menstrual cups are reusable. You can remove it, throw the fluid and then refix it.
3. Breaking of the seal: you must not use it without breaking the seal. It will be very uncomfortable if the seal is not broken. You will hear a pop voice when the seal gets broken. So, just be careful about this.
4. How to remove: while removing it, it must be pushed downwards just like a bowel movement or push at the time of childbirth otherwise you might face a bit of difficulty but when you have a prior knowledge of how to remove it, it will make things easier for you.
5. Time period: unlike tampons and pads, menstrual cups can be used for a longer period. Time period could go up to 12 hours. So, in a way, it saves your time, energy and is very convenient and easily manageable too.