Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SheebaYour feedback matters!
I have got red coloured patches on whole body. When I consult a doctor he said it is psoriasis & there is no permanent cure for it. For temporary he referred anti histamine tablets, clobetasol with salysilic acid 6% cream & antioxidants. When we apply it disappear in 1 place & re-occur in other parts. What should be done in order to control it & not to re-occur in other areas of body. Please suggest me proper medication sir.
Hello sir, I am a 19 years old boy. My questions is that I am worried about my health because my weight is 45 kg only. Sir please prescribe me proper diet plan to gain weight.
I am suffering from light fever and headache along with pain in my right shoulder. Please suggest some cure and remedies.
I'm sports person (hockey player) my body is weak (slim) I want to built body without taking any table or body built powder I smoke cigarette 2 or 3 days or weekly once. Monthly once I smoke weed (ganja) because someone say smoke weed (ganja) monthly once it increase memory power it's true or false tel me. And when I'm playing hockey I played hardly 10min. After I can't please Suggest to increase stamina built body. And I masturbate weakly 2 times any side effect to this weak my body.
I am 37 year old. Now a day I feel white discharge from my vagina just like a fevicol type. For that I am not feeling well after sex. What should I do.
I am having Motion problem , Formation of gas in stomach Getting headache because of that. Kindly suggest.
I am suffering from mosquito bites, it happens in my office. Allout, odomos etc leave their effect for sometime only. I can't wear gloves to cover my hands coz of sweat, it makes me uncomfortable very soon. Whatever other says I have done everything. Give me some suggestion and I wanna the reason for mosquito bites which turns in itching n then wounds everywhere on hands.
Which kind of healthy foods you suggesting for me to increase my wait. I want increase my weight. Pls.
Hi i Had pain and decayed smell in 6+ teeth with food particle struck in between the joints of teeth. Root canal completed and filling up done yesterday. Still I have a sensation to press the gum near their joint and below and feel tolerable pain but the decayed smell continues making me to feel that still some food paricle is yet to be removed from the root. My dentist affirms that no food particle is left behind but still I feel the pain when I press the gum and decaying smell persists remedy please.
I am 26 year male I have alternate stomach pain started from last week, actually what is the problem? Pls.
Sir I am suffering from asthma. Please tell me the precautions to taken. Is there any permanent treatment of this disease.
Hello doctor, most of the time when I eat some spicy foods and feel irritation inside the stomach and intestine. So can you suggest me the measures and remedies for the same. Actually this is a frequent problem I face and my general physics and call it as stomach ulcer.
Sir, I am 29 years old. I have a baby of 14 months. After delivery still my period has not begin. My symptom of epilepsy was diagnosed 6 month ago. Doctor prescribed valprolcr 500 and folvite. A neuro psychiatrist prescribed nexito10 and lonazep0. 25 along with above medicines. Does my epilepsy has a relation with my mensuration.
I am loosing hairs and weight also, please recommend me a natural solution particularly I prefer ayurveda. Keeping in mind this I want a solution.
I am sales representative and daily I am roaming by bike aprx 40-50 km 32 year old suffering from lower back pain since three months. After taking some medicine it's going than after 3 -4 days than same pain. So please suggest.
Being healthy and happy is a state of mind. Yet, it is also a choice that we make consciously or subconsciously. The way we choose to live and how we respond by matter of habit or choice, to the various life events and situations thrown at us, pretty much decides how our hormones, blood pressure and other factors behave in the long run. Anxiety and general unhappiness have been found to share a deep link with the quality of one's health. So let us look at the common mistakes we make, backed by science, which may be keeping us from health and happiness.
- Avoiding Connections: What really happens when we do not cultivate relationships with people whom we can laugh and cry with? You end up bottling things up inside and do not get an outsider perspective that can help you take things in a lighter vein or from a different, often more justified perspective.
- Endorphins: Also, when you do not have someone you can laugh with, especially during stressful times, you end up supressing hormones like the endorphins which are known to be natural pain relievers too!
- Sitting All Day: If your job or lifestyle involves the sedentary act of remaining seated, you are first of all, asking for neck and shoulder pain in the long run. That besides, you are also losing your fast paced metabolism due to the lack of activity and this can also fuel the build up of toxins which may lead to chronic and potentially fatal diseases in the future.
- Victim of your Own Thoughts: Over exposure to too many ideas can never be a good thing. In this day and age of social media and instant access, we never seem to be short of opinions, no matter how irrelevant. When we start to find our own truth in someone else's reality, we end up playing the victim card in our relationships due to these misplaced opinions. This leads to problems like helplessness which can become anxiety and paranoia in the long run.
- Food: Too much junk or too many fad diets can ruin the chemical balance and good health of your being. Binge eating or emotional eating due to anxiety, boredom and ready availability of food can also give rise to eating disorders and weight gain which in turn, can lead to problems like diabetes, high cholesterol and other such problems.
Exercising, eating right and taking time to breathe and listen to people around you will help in fostering a better lifestyle with more human connections. This is especially important for people living in nuclear families with stressful jobs.