Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ShasindarYour feedback matters!
My mother 43 years old. At the time of ultra sound we came to know that there are some stones in the kidney and along with stones there is a tumour in the same kidney. Earlier she had stones in gall bladder and in result doctor removed gall bladder. And now general physician is saying that the tumour is just a wound in internal part of kidney due to stones. But she feels some vigorous pain three to four times a day in long intervals in her left side of head and she doubts that the pain is due to the tumour in kidney. So what can we do now. If we should consult a doctor then which doctor we should consult to, Urologist or Nephrologist. And please help in a satisfactory way.
Hello sir please you help me this time my problem is dark circles an face white problem mera face hr jgha jgha se white rhta h or dark circles bhot ho rhe h last two months se sb mujhe tokte h mujhe accha nh lgta so please help me.
I have some pimples on my body which arises and cause some pain around the affected area and after 5-6 days these gone away leaving a black spot. Tell me some ways of getting rid of them.
I am 23 years old female having light blood in my urine and number of urine also increase from past 6 days. It happens after sex.
I have a dark circle and I have used many creams. I had consulted to dermatologist also but no effect so if u can help me I ll be thankful to u
I am not feeling well for past 1 month. I visited a doctor but he is also not sure about what problem I am facing these days. So I thought it is dengue. So I visited doctor again I he told me to wait for the report.
I have black spot as well as pimples I didn't use any cream yet . So can you help to solve my problem.
I was suffering from fever last 3 days which resulted in weakness. I want to know best generic medicine to cope with weakness.
Hi iam having double chin. Iam having correct body weight. Iam doing aerobics but my body weight get reduce bt face remain same. Because of tis double chin shows me as heavy weight person. please help me with to reduce my face weight.
I think too much. I have no such that much close friend whom I can share everything. I have no partner. I always feel lonely. This is causing a serious depression. I could not do any work peacefully. Always I feel very depressed. Please give suggestions that how can I get rid of all this things.
Diabetes is probably one of the worst enemies of human health. Why? That is because unlike many other diseases which make you aware of their presence in your body instantly, diabetes is a silent attacker. So, you may continue to be unaware of the disease for a very long time, before you suddenly realize that something is wrong with your body one day. And then tests reveal that you are afflicted with diabetes.
In order to make sure that this doesn't happen to you, you have to keep an eye on the symptoms of diabetes because prevention, no matter how tedious it is, is always better than the cure. Here is a look at the usual but often ignored signs which indicate that you might be suffering from diabetes.
- If you are taking more bathroom breaks than usual, and if the rate of going to the loo is increasing gradually with time, it can well be a sign of diabetes. When you are suffering from diabetes, your body becomes less efficient in breaking down the consumed food into sugars and utilising it. Therefore, a lot of sugar gets saturated in your bloodstream and your body gets rid of it by flushing it out through urination.
- If you urinate a lot, it is self-evident that you would also feel very thirsty all the time. In some cases, the patients don't realize their problem and drink chocolate milk or aerated drinks which have sweet flavours. This leads to excess sugar in your body again, and the problem continues. So all in all, if you feel very thirsty all the time, get yourself checked.
- You might lose weight, and it may really seem like a great thing in the beginning but it is not. When a person has diabetes, he is likely to lose his weight because of the decreasing water level in his body as well as the inability of the body to break down food into more suitable forms.
- If you are tired all the time, and by all the time we mean even after getting up from a long and good night's sleep, you may have diabetes. The reason for this is that fatigue comes to you when your body cannot produce enough energy from the food you consume, and this happens only when you have diabetes.
- If your cuts and bruises heal slower than ever, you definitely are a victim of diabetes. This is because the immunity and clotting system of your body don't work well when there is a saturation of sugars in your body.
Related Tip: 13 Wonder Foods to Fight Diabetes?