Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ShashankYour feedback matters!
I am a 21 year old male and I have dark color around my eyes which makes an ill health appearence. Please suggest me a remedy for that ?
My eyes are dumping and dark circles around them. I work for 9-10 hours in front of computer. What to do.
I just want to know how I protect my skin in summer? What kind of diet needed in these days? Please help me out.
Hello sir, I have black patches all over my face since 3 months what should I do? Is it pigmentation?
My mother's age is 40 years. She is having thyroid problem since one year. Since three months she is having pain in the right underarm and arm area. Yesterday she found a small lump in the underarm which is painful. What might be the problem. Is it a cancer? Please reply soon. Thank you.
How to lighten my underarm skin? I used waxing, lemon, few creams nd other home remedies bt its of no use. Because of my dark underarms I'm nt Abel to wear sleeveless. please help me out.
I need skin doctor in chennai near saidapet or velacheri, becz I am getting pimples always on my face and more black marks on my shoulders. All are telling that it is heat problem. I am using separate soap, cloth.
Hello doctor. I got black spots on my forehead and cheeks due to pimples. How can I get rid of these spots.
I am 29 year girl having hair on my face doctor prescribed me EFLORA cream and I am using it since last four months and it made difference should I further continue the treatment?
I'm 19 years old girl I want to rejunivate my skin .my skin is heavily oily . After trying so much things I found biotique products which I found are good but still recognize me best way to get back my shinny skin which I used to have .
Sir, mam I have hot lots of pimples on my face which may be termed as acne, I hav tried almost everything but still not able to get rid of it. My skin is oily n I keep washing my fave with cold water.
I have dark spots under my eyes for last 6 years and I can not't go outside the house from these dark spots. What should I do to reduce these dark spots?
I'm 48 year old. I am suffering from skin disease. N from same problem my family is also suffering. From last 4 months. Around the private parts of the body. Doctor suggested me to use ketoconazole cream. N fluconazole tablets also fexodil tablet. But no affect. It was as is. So what should I do.?
Invest in your skin. It is going to represent you for a very long time:)
#sunscreen #protection #healthy #glowing #skin #body #hair #care #skintips #quotes #clinic #delhi #appleskin
Hi sir want ask about my skin. My skin is very dirt. There is many black sport. What should I do for removing it.
Sir I have a problem wich I cannot share with anyone I am afraid if share with anyone they laugh on me. Even I do not have to face doctor personally. My problem is that my penis is curved left side I had try to sex with my gf but it was meaningless. Every time my penis came out side I can not proper intercourse if I do roughly then she has too much pain and me also. What should I do please help me.
Is safi medicine is good for skin? What shud I do to remove tan frm skin n how to make skin glow n fresh in short period of time.
One of the most frequent and stubborn skin complaint is that of acnes. Acnes not only blemish the smoothness of the skin, but also cause unnecessary irritation. Certain kinds of acnes are also known to be painful. It's a fairly common phenomenon among teenagers and in some cases, they prevail even in the subsequent years. Acnes have been the cause of anxiety of a large number of people. While the markets are deluged in products that claim to cure acnes, a lot of them don't deliver on their claims. Consequently, a large number of people have resorted to natural therapies for acnes. Among the other remedies, homeopathy is one of the most warranted avenue for acnes. Homeopathy has emerged as a popular antidote to acnes because not only are they largely effective but also they usually have no side-effects on the skin or the body whatsoever.
- Pulsatilla: Acne has a more rampant incidence in girls in comparison to boys. One of the reasons behind this is menstrual irregularities. In such cases, pulsatilla works wonders. They also reduce the acnes, which are triggered by the intake of oily food.
- Hepar Sulphur: Certain abscesses are more painful than the others. While the basic cause of their occurrence remains the same as the less painful ones, excessive perspiration is one of the salient factors in this case. Hepar Sulphur aids in abating the irritations caused by painful eruptions.
- Silicea: Certain skin types are more delicate than the others. In such cases, acne formation is always accompanied with suppuration. In order to tackle the pus formation, homeopathy recommends Silicea. Silicea is effective in cases where the patient is susceptible to cold temperature.
- Natrum Mur: Certain acnes occur due to surplus secretion of oils. Immediate health consequences are weakness and anemia. The face consistently feels greasy in such cases. Natrum Mur has been assumed to have remedial impacts on such acnes.
- Nux Vomica: Sometimes acnes occur due to gastric agitations. Spicy food and caffeine work as stimulants for such digestion disorders. Accordingly, Nux Vomica helps to cure acnes to a large extent.