Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SharadhaYour feedback matters!
My daughter is 2 years old girl. She eats idli, 2eggs white, 2 banana, 3 times pasteurized milk; and some biscuits and chocolates, and apple juice, vegetable soup, rice with any curry. .she is not becoming fat why. Suggest me.
My baby born premature 31 weeks 3 days. Now she weighs 2 kgs. On her genital part right side swelling observed. Dr. told to do usg. On usg we found right inguinal hernia on ovaries. Surgeon reduced the swelling with his hand. Bow swelling reduced. 8 mm defect hole observed. surgery is compulsory or cure on its own.
My son 9 months old he suffers atopic eczema problem, sybol or boronil is can use to safe way or not please say doctor.
My 1 and half year old son ate sea fish on Sunday and yesterday afternoon he once vomit and from then he is suffering from fever. Tell me what sort of diet can I give for him and should I need to take him to hospital. Before ten days he was suffering from severe loose motion and fever and that time doctor gave him cefixime.
Hi, My nephew is 2 years old. He had born at 8 months (premature) due to blood pressure problem of mother. At the age of 9 months old (means after 9 months he born) he suffered benisn infantile seizure. Doctor prescribed him drop called TRIOPTAL for six month duration. Now he is 2 years old by 25 Sep 2016. NOW WHEN HE FELL DOWN AND GOT HURT TO HIS MOUTH AND HEAD HE CRY A LOT AND GOES FOR (FREEZE) FOR SOME OF 2-3 sec. Is that sign of SEIZURE OR UNCONSCIOUS. He did it 3 times from last 20 days. Pls help me m very tense. We referred an Ayurvedic Dr. He said its due to not enough oxygen or blood reached to brain while crying the child goes for freeze for while 2-3 sec. He prescribed syrup called SUVARNA VACHADI YOG daily 2 drop for 8 years. Should I implement it or consult some further PAEDIATRICS. Pls help.
My 5 months son have fiver since last 3-4 days. All the day he remains normal but in the late night or early morning he has fiver. Doctor asked to give paracip drops 3-4 time a day. Today morning his temp was 100. 6 f. Please suggest what I have to do.
Im feeding my baby she is 11 month now. My legs become numb when ever I sit down or take my baby on my lab. I can not walk fr seconds. It happen every time I take my baby on my lap.
My baby girl 3.3 years having cold nd fever from night. I gave her crocin syrup but still fever persist. please suggest sum medicine. She is 12. 5 kg.
Hi doctors, my son age is 22 months. He effected birth injury. Doctors neurologist are confirmed .baby 2nd month onwards we are going for physiotherapy. Still neckholding didn't come. Doing physiotherapy regularly. Is there any other therapy? Please help me n my child.
For a child, the first visit to the dentist can be panicky. This is because they don't realize what's in store. Children get a better idea about dentists after getting some information about the visit. We, as grown ups, must be set up to answer the inquiries and instruct our children in the most ideal way.
The following are some valuable tips on the best way to set up a child for the first dentist appointment:
- Guardians regularly ask when they ought to take their child for the first ever dental visit. The best time to begin taking children for a dental checkup is either when their first tooth pops out, or right around their first birthday. Expert dentists are capable of instantly recognizing any potential issues with the development and advancement of the jaw and delicate palate. Children's teeth are more porous and defenseless to decay than grown-up's teeth; so early mediation is a basic to guarantee those small teeth staying sound. It is also recommended that guardians begin brushing their child's teeth when they start coming out, utilizing a delicate toothbrush and plain water. Brushing should be started as early as possible.
- It's never too early to begin acquainting your kids with tooth brushing and knowledge of oral health. The best time to begin is before your kid's first dental visit. Youngsters love to find out about their bodies, and love to grin, touch, and investigate new things. There are many fun ways to impart oral health education to children. The more agreeable they are with their mouth and teeth, the less demanding your youngster's first dental visit will be.
- Tooth brushing is an essential piece of our everyday self-care, and it is our habit. A child, after being introduced to a brush and a toothbrush will take a certain time period to make daily brushing a habit. Guardians and the kids can brush their teeth "together". It is essential to note that toothbrushes are apparatuses, not toys, and that infants and babies ought to be firmly directed.
- Little children, are extremely insightful and touchy to the states of mind of people around them. Children regularly reflect our conduct. When we are casual and upbeat, children will probably be loose, as well. Children are additionally more casual when they are prepared for or taught something. Invest energy conversing with children about going to the dentist. You can also discuss what the dentist will do, emphatically.
- Always choose the most trustworthy dentist who is friendly and knows how to handle a child on his first dentist visit.
A child's first dentist appointment is a special one, and you should prepare him accordingly.