Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shanthi priya
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shanthi priyaYour feedback matters!
Hello Sir/Mam I have got a problem with my teeth. My two front teeth are a bit larger than the others. Besides, these two have got pushed back in the very middle and it has created a misaligned position. Hereby, I want to know that whether this can be fix through a simple treatment or not as I can't afford much. Can it be fix within a year ?And how much it will cost? Thank you.
I have problems about my teeth. Sometimes its bleeding through my gums. I used brush and paste. Sensitivity are also the main problem. What will I do.
I am having a problem in my mouth, when the summer season comes I have been in the problem of Oral ulcer in my mouth at lower and upper lips and around the teeth corners. Please give me any solution?
From the past 2 months my left upper corner tooth pains whenever I eat from that side. After sometime it gets normal. The pain is not very severe. What should I suppose to do now?
I am 8 months pregnant. I have gum bleeding problem in my front teeth from 7th month of pregnancy. What should I do.
I am having yellow teeth. Can you please suggest ways off whitening my teeth. It would be better if they are domestic or household methods.
I have three ulcers in my mouth. But I also have pain in throat. It all happened after I ate spice sandwich. My gums get teared and then ulcers. But what is problem in my throat? Whenever I swallow my saliva I feel pain. Its difficult for swallow and chewing food. Is it a problem. Related to lymph nodes?
Maintaining good oral hygiene is very simple if you follow these basic tips and incorporate some healthy habits in your daily routine. A little care goes a long way in ensuring that your smile stays bright and your teeth stay strong. A healthy smile resides in a healthy body. Value your smile and follow these simple tips for your oral health.
- Going to the dentist at least twice a year is the best preventive measure that you can take to spot anything unusual going on in your mouth or jaws.
- Brushing twice daily with a fluoridated toothpaste is very important for healthy, cavity-free teeth. Don't aim to simply scrub your teeth, rather clean them gently using proper brushing technique.
- Many people don't consider Flossing to be essential for oral health but if you don't floss, you miss cleaning almost 35% of your tooth surfaces. If you're unaware of the technique, ask your dentist to demonstrate it for you.
- If you often find food particles getting stuck between your teeth, use an interdental brush or floss but Don't ever dig in using a toothpick. It leads to gum recession.
- Using a frayed, worn out toothbrush for your teeth is as good as not brushing at all. Make sure you change your toothbrush after every 3 months. Keep it at least 6ft away from the toilet area. Keep it dry as a wet toothbrush attracts bacterial growth and clean it ocasionally by washing it with warm water to get rid of the bacteria.
- The tongue plays an important role in reducing bad breath but it is often forgotten while brushing. Keep your tongue clean and scrape off all food debris using a tongue cleaner.
- Having a good diet is equally vital for your oral health as it is for your overall health. Include healthy, Vitamin C rich citrus fruits in your diet as they are highly beneficial for your gum health. Consume plenty of water and fluids to keep yourself hydrated. It also helps in reducing the incidence of mouth ulcers. Avoid taking excess of aerated drinks/soda.