Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Assistive Walking Device Training
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Cerebral Vascular Surgery
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Paralysis
Submit a review for Dr. Shanmuga PriyaYour feedback matters!
I have a problem that while I sleep in night I mostly found that one of my leg or hands are lifeless and I must keep on shaking them for a while so that the blood flows over to them and they respond I am terrified that it might lead to some serious issue ahead please help me out to solve this problem or disease.
I am 25 years old have so pain neck to hip whole day. After 2 minutes so numbness and weakness. All day burning in spinal.
How can I recover permanently from bell's palsy? Where to I get health help regarding facial weakness. I just want kick out bell's palsy bt I need surgeon who help me to bring back my smile n all thing which I can't because of b.pasly.
Getting numbness in both hands and feeling so tired and getting burning sensation on my feet and also neck pain.
HI, I am 24 years old and I have a small problem in my hand. It shivers if I hold some weight. Please suggest.
Sometimes, my left and right thumb twitches. Its an involuntary action and couldnt be controlled. It happens for not more than 20seconds. My hands doesnt shake but my thumbs do. The other day, I wrote my notes for my class for more than 2-3 hrs. The next day morning, I couldnt write in middle of the class. I couldnt hold my pen with strength. I felt weak in my fingers. I couldnt make a proper fist. What does this mean? Should I consult a doctor?
I am suffering from insomnia for 10 years taking sleeping pill for long time. Is their any natural remedy.
She is having headache problem 2 or 3 tym in a week. So is having migraine problem or something else. Pls help.
Why does a test taker need to be reevaluated if a disability (such as a learning disability, ADHD or autism spectrum disorder) is lifelong?
Hi could yoy please tell me about Parkinson disease and its effects as I am suffering from it thanks.
My mother is been diognised with stroke. Physiotherapy is going on. Please tell me how much time will it take for her recovery.
I am 56 yrs old retired govt servant. I am suffering from diabetes since last 4 yrs. At present my fasting blood sugar level is 125. And pp 265. And a1c is 6.7%. From the last 4 months i feel very tired , pain under the deltoid region while sleeping . Legs feels numb. My TFT results are normal. Pls give me an advice.
What is the treatment for fits? Does ayurvedic medicine help, And what if the patient is a minor, say 8years what would be the best treatment.
I am 21 year old female I have migraine problem for last 1and half year and my treatment is going on from p. G. I. Is there any permanent solution for this problem?
I'm having upper abdominal right below my ribs usually after I eat, side pain like under my rib usually after I eat, really bad migraines, right side of my chest hurts kinda like my boob, dizzy, light headed, I feel like I'm going to pass out, and I also feel like I'm going to get sick, and now I feel like my left arm is week and numb. What could this be?
Heavy medication is often not required to treat fatigue. Homeopathy is an effective approch to deal with fatigue as it stimulates the body to heal itself. In most cases, simply replenishing phosphate cell salts in the body can have a beneficial effect and give you more energy. These salts help regulate disturbances in the constitution of a person at a cellular level. Phosphorus salts or phosphate compounds can be found in our body fluids, tissues and organs. These salts are essential for energy production, communication between cells and other regulatory responses. It is also vital for healthy bones, teeth and membrane structures.
Take a look at these five cell salts and how they can revitalize you and help fight fatigue.
- Calcarea phosphate: This compound is a building block cell salt. It is essential for the healthy growth of teeth, bones and blood cells. It helps with a number of conditions created by structural stress and helps fight tiredness and restlessness. It is also a beneficial tonic for children exhausted by long periods of mental exertion such as studying.
- Ferrum phosphate: This is an iron compound that is critical to the health of blood cells. By fighting cold, cough and slight fever in the initial phase, it keeps the body healthy and helps build up the immune system. When alternated with calcarea phosphate, the iron in this cell salt is absorbed more easily. Thus Ferrum phosphate can also help regulate the hemoglobin levels in the blood and reduce physical weakness and fatigue.
- Kali phosphate: This potassium and phosphorus compound is considered as a nerve nutrient cell salt. It can be used to treat agitation and depression by calming the nerves. It also fastens the healing of damaged nerve structures. It can also help treat insomnia that follows a day of excitement and physical strain.
- Magnesium phosphate: This is an antispasmodic cell salt and is also known as the homeopathic asprin. It is essential for well structured muscles and their connective tissues. Magnesium phosphate helps muscles move smoothly and can be used to treat minor spasms, radiating pains and to relieve pen up tension and cramps. It can also ease painful menstrual cramps.
- Natrum phosphate: The body depends on this compound to break down acids and help with the digestive system. Thus this is considered as an acidity cell salt, which also helps with issues like headache, muscle ache, stiffness and fatigue.