Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. ShankarYour feedback matters!
Hello sir /madam thank you for your suggestion n you told me achilles tendinitis mean n how to get out from this pls tell me sir.
I am 52 years old woman. I have nabothian cycst in cervix I have done pap smear test one year back. At that time there was nothing wrong. Now I have back pain.
I have a left knee pain for the past two month It does not pain while I am playing but after playing it pains a lot.
I have pain in my legs. Its when I wake up early in the morning. What should I do? How can I reduce this pain. Can you tell me home remedy?
I am 28 years. I am getting back pain at lumbar spine since one month. In the x-ray it is normal. In bmd it is -1.6. Please Suggest me. I have undergone physio therapy for one week. But there is no improvement. Please Help me.
I am a female of 59 years. I am a diabetic and a high bp patient. I am suffering of left arm severe pain. I have done x-ray but nothing had come out. A lot of pain from. Shoulder to hand. Consulted many doctors but all are suggesting for pain killers and physiotherpy. Please help.
I am 53 years old female. I have knee pain after I fell on the bathroom and hit on the knee. Please Advise what should I do?
Hlo sir my mother is 49 year old ik saal phale unn ka bone marrow test huya tha jis main uhane cml ki problem thi. Than uss k badh abl/bcr and jak2 ka test huya tha jo dono negative hai so uss k badh un ka treatment chal rha hai lakin docter ne abhi tak kuch clear nai bateya k actual kya problem hai so please sir j actual main kya problem hai aur jo be problem hai uss k badh insaan kab tak survival kar sakta hai.
I am 25 years old and I m suffering from a ankle injuries from last 2 years. My ankle twisted normally like it happens and I show this to physio therapist and they give me treatment for 2 to 3 months but no relief after that I goes to safdarjung injury center and I told all the problems and they give me medicine and for ankle MRI, the medicine give me relief but only for 2 or 3 weeks after pain start again. Now I start play football again I run lighter to avoid injury and I found my ankle strength is completely gone I can't poot my body wait on my left leg, when m doing this my complete leg is shaking. My complete 2 year experience with my ankle injury I m lill batter when I play or running.
From d past one month I am having a pain in my heel area of my right leg. Actually this pain started 2-3 years back but it happen only sometimes but now I am suffering from pain from past 1 month. I do not know please help me with the reason and how to diagnose if there is any problem or not. Although I have slipped disc problem as well.
I am 23 year male and before few month pull up dumbbell for few days and after that have pain in shoulder and tingling in hand. When I rise my hand up there is sound in shoulder just like break. And also feeling stiffness in cervical.
Enter question for yourself or anybody else. For e. G. I am 25years old male and have backache for last 2 months. What should I do? I am 17 year's old male and my body is very weak what should I do?
My wife is suffering from a severe back pain from past few days. Its nt tht she has lifted a heavy weight or something so totally unaware abt the cause. Nd she usually climb stairs 9-10tyms a day. Pls suggest an appropriate sol cause and even physiotherapy exercises would also be appreciated.
If you are suffering from gout, you should try undergoing a homeopathic treatment. Gout is a type of arthritis and is considered to be the most painful type. It is featured by the inflammation of joints accompanied by great pain. The pain and inflammation occur because of the deposition of urate crystals in a joint. The accumulation occurs when there is excessive uric acid present in the blood.
Here are some effective homeopathic remedies for the treatment of gout:
- Colchicum: This medicine is the primary homeopathic medicine for treating gout because of its effectiveness. It is mostly used in chronic cases of gout. Usually, a patient experiences extreme pain in the big toe, which is too intense to be touched. The toe and other parts which get affected become swollen, red and hot. The pain worsens in the evening and at night. Patients who require this medicine should keep away from warm weather conditions. This medicine is also used in case of increased weakness and internal cold.
- Ledum Pal: This effective medicine is used in cases where the pain travels in an upwards direction from below. The pain is likely to start at the feet and gradually move upwards, affecting the knees and legs. The pain also shoots through limbs. Small joints are commonly affected. There is a sensation of decreased warmth in the joints and in the body. The patient will find it difficult to tolerate any kind of external warmth. The pain improves by cold applications. The ankle balls or big toe may be swollen.
- Benzoic acid: This homeopathic medicine is used for treating gout where offensive urine is experienced. The urine becomes very offensive with a very strong odor, which can be detected from a distance. The odor is usually repulsive and the color of the urine is brown. Extreme pain is experienced in the big toe and the knees are swollen.
- Antim Crudum: This is an efficient homeopathic medicine used for treating gout. It is used when a patient experiences gastric symptoms along with joint pain and inflammation. The patient may develop an increased craving for food and hence, several problems occur due to over eating. Pain is experienced in the heels and fingers.
- Sabina: This homeopathic medicine is important for treating gout in women, when the patient already suffers from another female disorder. Uterine symptoms are experienced along with the basic symptoms of gout. Shooting pain is experienced in the toes and heels. The joints get swollen and look red and shiny.
Homeopathy offers a completely natural treatment for different types of gout and goes beyond just curing the symptoms. You need to consult your doctor before starting a homeopathic treatment for gout.