Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Then there is the danger of sexually transmitted diseases, which are extremely painful and nasty.
Illicit sex causes unwanted pregnancy , sexually transmitted diseases like syphilis , gonorrhoea.
To keep women for sex life , one has to beg ,borrow,steal and commit many abominable activities which causes one to suffer a lot.
What means Illicit sex?
Any illicit sex activity ( sex outside of marriage and other than that for producing children , for example masturbation or any type of recreational sex for pleasure only ) is bad. Even sex inside marriage but only for recreation or pleasure comes under illicit sex.
The Vedic texts are the oldest manual known to mankind. Thus one cannot disregard the Vedic texts. Examples are available , which demonstrate that , what has been mentioned in the Vedic texts , is now been proved by scientists of NASA ( USA ).
For example , recently NASA Recorded the Voice of Sun. So all Scientist were shocked because it is a Sound of "ॐ" OM...!!!! This has already been mentioned in the Vedas long ago.
The Vedic Scripture tells "You have got this human form of life after many, many millions of years waiting." So do not misuse it. That is Vedic civilization, not to misuse the human form of life. Nature's law is very, very strict. This life, it is given, a chance. Nature gives a chance. Now you get this human form of life, advanced consciousness. Now you make further improvement. That is wanted. From here we can make further improvement." - SB 11.9.29 Purport
The Vedic literature indicates that , to the extent that a person becomes interested in sex, that much he loses all good qualities. For from lust develop all other bad qualities such as greed, personal ambition, hatred, and cruelty. “Sex life is the background of material existence. Demons are very fond of sex life. The more one is freed from the desire for sex, the more he is promoted to the level of the demigods; the more one is inclined to enjoy sex, the more he is degraded to the level of demonic life.” (SB 3.20.23)
Sex binds one to bodily consciousness and thus distances one from realizing one's real self within the body. For every pleasure which one derives from illicit sex , one risks equal amount of pain or suffering in future.
How to avoid trouble arising from sex?
It is been proved by medical research that to overcome illicit sex desire , Mantra meditation helps amazingly well. Mantra meditation means simply to chant the Holy Names of God with "love and devotion". You may chant any Names of God Who you have faith in. But the key is to chant sincerely with Love and Devotion , in the mood of giving and service. This has been validated by all bonafide sources ( from Vedas , Bible ) and it works. Try it. You have nothing to lose except your anxiety and bad habit.
I am 23 years old and for last 2 weeks am suffering from fever. Had some cold but right now I am OK but there is continuously bleeding through nose and also have some headache for last few days.
Can sciatica cause testicle pain? Having lower back pain and there is a mild pain in my butt groin limb and testicle.
I am 35 year man, i'm having a sleeping problem since last 8 months, at night i'm not been able to sleep I have tried everything.
I am 40 years. I had hypothyroid 2 years back. After the treatment my reports were normal up to jan'15. Now from last few months I am having lot of health problem like psoriasis, ringworm, irregular periods, tiredness. Less sleep. At times high blood pressure and times low blood pressure. I have gone through all the above treatment but none of them have from last six to eight months.
Diabetes is usually associated with the insulin and glucose absorption of the body. It is basically a digestive disorder where the body is not able to transport the glucose absorbed from the food to the cells, due to a lack of proper insulin production. This makes the blood sugar level rise.
Following are some of the changes that you can make to improve your blood sugar levels and keep your condition under control:
- Maintain a healthy BMI: Likewise, try to lose those extra kilos that may be weighing you down and increasing your sugar levels. You don't have to lose all the weight in one go, you can do so little by little. To lose weight gradually and consequently achieve a healthy BMI, you must have more of fruit and vegetables and less of sugary items and processed food along with exercising regularly.
- Have a fixed quantity of food: Apart from knowing the right foods to eat and the balance that you need to maintain between the different types, it is also important to know about portion sizes and carbohydrate count. This is because among the different food classes, it's chiefly carbohydrates that influence your blood glucose levels. So, you need to keep track of the amount of carbohydrates that you've consumed in order to arrive at the right insulin dosage. In addition to keeping count of your carbohydrate consumption, understanding the right portion sizes for the different types of food is also extremely vital for better management of your ailment.
- Control your stress: Stress is a risk factor for type 2 diabetes. When you're under stress, your body produces stress hormones (cortisol) that can cause your blood sugar levels (and even blood pressure)to rise. So, preventing or controlling stress becomes necessary to keep your diabetes under control.
- Stay fit with physical activity: The first lifestyle change you can make is to increase your level of physical activity. This can help you in burning extra calories, thereby keeping your blood sugar levels in check. Spending 30 minutes a day exercising is ideal. If you're not fond of exercising or don't have the time for it, even performing simple activities like walking, vacuuming or doing your laundry can help to lower glucose levels while burning calories.
I have caught severe cough and cold. My nose is blocked. What is the best handy way to cure this ailment?
I am 38 years old. I have been doing exercise and 4.00km walk since 6 month and some diet. I have reduced my over weight (89 kg to 84 kg). Can I start to take calcium pills with vitamin E? Kindly suggests me medicine for my better health.
My weight is 99 kg and height is 174 cm. Which is overweight. I have no time and money for join jym. please solve my problem how I get in my weight less than 70 kg. And also have DNS problem. Thats why feel problem to take breathing.
Sir a big problem in my head. And come fiver very fast. Sir my head is doing very pain. Please give me a good solution.
Hello. I am having little bit of headache and nausea. And menstruation date is on 23rd yesterday I had little back pain and cramp for 5min later it was ok. Is that the sign of pregnancy? Please help me doctor.
Dear sir, Just 1 month before I got married, after marriage I did sex with my wife, during sex I was release my sperm after release I was remove my pennies but at the time all my sperm coming outside, nothing went inside, why its happen, how I would send my sperm in side my sweet heart? Please help me sir.
After doing masturbation I feel breathlessness for long time and, heavy brain, pain in brain and laziness why.
When was the last time you got vaccinated.
Probably when you were a kid. Or after an injury you might have got a tetanus shot.
However with evolving medicine vaccinations in adults have a major role to play.
Who should take what?
Well that depends on what other diseases you have like diabetes or respiratory conditions or kidney disease or liver disease etc.
However routine adult vaccinations that almost any adult should take are
1. Seasonal influenza vaccine or flu shot. This saves you against swine flu and 2 other common influenza virus strains.
Frequency- once a year
2. Typhoid vaccine - it has been around for some time. But there is a newer version. Which has much more effectiveness in preventing typhoid.
Frequency-once in 3 yrs
3. Pneumococcal vaccine- the newer vaccine prevents you against multiple strains of pneumococci and as the name suggests it will prevent you from severe pneumonia.
Frequency-once in a life time.
4. Hepatitis b- if you have not taken it already then this the time to take. Prevents against hepatitis b. If hepatitis b occurs it can cause chronic liver disease and even liver cancer. The disease can even be spread by sexual routes or contaminated blood transfer. It is about thousand times more easily spread than compared to HIV.
Frequency - 0, 1, 6 months. Booster dose after 10 yrs.
In conclusion as we all know-how prevention is better than cure.
Upcoming vaccine-dengue vaccine, very eagerly awaited.