Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I have my regular periods. I have pcos. What are the symptoms of pcos. How to treat it. Without medication.
Homeopathic medicine is the type of medicine in which natural herbs and their extracts are used for treating various health conditions in a person. This type of medication is highly effective for many ailments that can affect an individual's health without causing any side effects. But remember that, doctors who prescribe these medicines generally offer a series of precautions that the patients have to follow so that the medicines can be fully effective.
Precautions for Homeopathy
Once you consult a homeopathic doctor, make sure that you follow the regime and rules that he/she sets for you. These precautions may be related to food, time and frequency of medicine intake, dosage or things you should avoid while undergoing the treatment. Here is a detailed look at what you might need to pay attention to:
- The regime that has been provided for the medicine needs to be followed and you must ensure that the medicines are taken properly.
- People generally tend to take overdose of the prescribed medicine thinking that it would increase the potency of the ingredients and thus treat them faster. This notion has to be definitely avoided, since the medicine prescribed needs to be taken as per the dosage recommended. An overdose can lead to side effect.
- If the doctor mentions that you must report back after consuming the medicine for 10 to 15 days, you should definitely visit the doctor on the particular day and not later. You must never keep continuing the medicine after the prescribed time period.
- In case of morning dosage that are prescribed to be taken right after you wake up, rinse the mouth with plain water and never brush your teeth or use a mouthwash. This will hinder the medicine's action.
- Medicines should be taken at least 20 to 30 minutes prior to or after a meal.
- Most of the doctors advise patients to abstain from coffee and garlic when they are on homeopathic medicines.
- Medicines tend to have better effect if they are allowed to remain on the tongue for a long time. This is the reason why doctors tell their patients to not chew the medicines.
- Never touch the medicine with bare hands.
- In case you have missed a dosage, say for the night, do not compensate by taking it the next day morning and rather take the medicine at the prescribed time.
- The sweet globules of homeopathic medicines make children to have them extra. Thus the bottle must never be handed over to children. Parents should administer the dosage themselves.
- Homoeopathic medicines should not be taken soon after smoking or drinking, if possible it should be avoided.
- Mother tinctures and liquid doses should be added in water in glass or porcelain cup, not in any metallic vessel. There is no need to keep the medicines in refrigerator.
Hello doctor I am 36 week pregnant and in my ultrasound report tell one loose loop of cord is seen around fetal neck. Doctor is that any problem for normal delivery. I want Normal what can I do?
My wife has undergone hysterectomy 2 years back and since then she has lost interest in sex. What can be done?
I am 8 months pregnant. But my belly so small. Why my belly so small. My weight 1311grms. Am worried bout my baby weight. Pls suggest me. I want baby weight.
Today I check my pregnancy by prega news but its negative. But my womb feel tight n I can not breathe properly its lyk I hav something in my womb. My legs are heavy bu I do not hav positive result. It is a wrong thing. Or something please tell me.
My wife having bp since two months, from past six months her mensus is not happening, her age is 47 years feeling uneasy.
I am 17 year old girl. I have been having vaginal discharge since a week. It's white thick fluid and has a faint unusual odour. Is it normal or some type of infection? Is there a medicine that I can consume for discharge?
Hey doctor i have sex with my wife with in (14th to 20th January 1015) and after she had her period on (26th Jan 2015), and after that we have done nothing. Accordingly she must have her next period on (26th Feb 2015) and its (4th March 2015) today, But still she dint got her period. SO IS THERE IS ANY RISK OF GETTING PREGNANT? And if so what are the process of abortion? NEED SOME ADVICE. PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME!
If sex done before 2 days of periods date and after that if periods are delayed by 11 days is there a chance of pregnancy.
I am 34 year old ,i have to ask a question related to my wife, she is 30 years old and has miscarriage problem since last one year, last year she has lost her pregnancy of 14 week Feb 20015, in this year she has lost her pregnancy of 12 week in this July, pl advice us to get out of this problem, do the needful for us.
My wife is 48 year old and she is not interested in sex since last 8 months What should be the problem with her Please Advise.
Dr. Mujhe aapse ek sawaal ka jawaab chaiye actually main kuch 1 ya dhedh mahine pehle ek prostitute ke pass gya tha drink karke us samay mujhe pta nhi main kya kr rha tha aur woh kya kr rhi thi mere saath lekin mujhe itna pta hai maine uski vagina ko suck kiya tha aur usne mere penis ko ab mujhe dar yeh hai ki uski (vegina) ko suck krne se mujhe aids to nhi hoga aur aids ke lakshan kya hote hai aur yeh kaise pta chalta hai ki hamen aids hai kya yeh hum abhi pta kar sakte hai ki mujhe aids hai ya nhi coz koi problem to lag nhi rhi phir bhi aap btao kya symptoms hote hai agar aids hota hai to mujhe sirf uski vagina suck krne se doubt hai but woh prostitute abhi bhi wahi kaam kr rhi hai. Pls Dr. reasonable answer dena m serious. Mere dimaag main ab wahi baaten rehti hai. Main kisi se khulke bhi nhi bta sakta. But doctor mujhe lagta hai woh prostitute infected nhi hai I mean use aids nhi hai. So kya vagina suck karne se aids hota hai my main question is that. Aur mujhe aids ki bhi jaankari de kaise hota hai?
My 28 days missed period. And 58 days from first day of my last period yet negative home pregnancy test? am I not pregnant?? please suggest.. Totally confused.
1. Metabolic syndrome — a combination of increased blood pressure, elevated blood glucose and triglycerides — has a greater impact on women than men.
2. Mental stress and depression affect women's hearts more than they do men's.
3. Smoking is much worse for women than men.
4. A low level of estrogen before menopause is a significant risk factor for developing microvascular disease.
5. Though women will often have some chest pain or discomfort, it may not be the most prominent symptom. Diffuse plaques build-up and diseased smaller arteries are two reasons why symptoms can be different in women.
6. In addition to chest pain, pressure or discomfort, signs and symptoms of heart attack in women include: Neck, shoulder, upper back or abdominal discomfort, Shortness of breath, Nausea or vomiting, Sweating, Light-headedness or dizziness and unusual fatigue.
7. Endothelial dysfunction is more common in women. In this the lining of the artery does not expand (dilate) properly to boost blood flow during activity, which increases the risk of coronary artery spasm and sudden death.
8. WISE study results suggest that the commonly used treatments for coronary artery disease — angioplasty and stenting — are not the best option for women with more diffuse plaques.
9. Typical tests for coronary artery disease — angiogram, treadmill testing and others — are not reliable in women.
10. The WISE study showed that in some women, plaques accumulate as an evenly spread layer along artery walls, which is not visible using traditional testing methods.