Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shakeela Nazimudeen
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shakeela NazimudeenYour feedback matters!
I had sex wit my partner n while having sex she got her periods. Will she b pregnant? While intercourse she got.
Mai 15 days pregnant hu aisi kon si dawai khua hi miscarriage ho jaye with safe method ya papita khau or doctor ko pata na chale k aisi koi dawai khyi h maine kya kru please suggest me for termination pregnancy.
We had intercourse 1 month back, her period dates are late by 20 days, pregnancy test is showing negative. What it a reason for late periods?
PCOS – PCOS can disrupt the menstrual cycle, leading to fewer periods. Acne, hair growth, weight gain, and dark skin patches are other symptom of the condition.
How to reduce weight
It is difficult to reduce weight in PCOS patients but if you are able to do it, you have already done the half work.
Take medicines regularly as prescribed be the doctor after your case history and looking at your reports.
Homeopathy is a good choice, although all cases cannot be treated with homeopathy, after looking at your reports your physician can guide you about the mode of treatment.
Food to be taken care
- Sweetened juice, canned fruit in heavy syrup, or sweetened applesauce
- Starchy vegetables such as potatoes, corn, and peas
- Refined grains made with white flour such as white bread and pasta, bagels,
- Sugary drinks such as soda or juice
- Sugary foods such as cookies, cakes, and candy
- Snacks such as potato chips, Fritos, Doritos, and tortilla chips
- Fresh fruits or frozen/canned fruit without added sugar, or unsweetened applesauce
- Non–starchy fresh vegetables or frozen/canned vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, and carrots
- Whole grains such as whole wheat pasta, brown rice, oats, and whole wheat bread
- High fiber cereals such as Kashi®, shredded wheat, and All Bran. (Look for cereals that have at least 5 grams of fiber per serving or sprinkle ½ cup of bran cereal or unprocessed bran on a low–fiber cereal to increase the fiber)
- Water or seltzer, flavored with fruit if desired, unsweetened iced tea
- High fiber baked goods made from whole wheat flour and oats
- Crackers and snacks with fiber such as Triscuits, Wasa, or popcorn
Which is the first day of period for my wife and how to period days count? Since we are planning to have baby but I will be travelling I get limited time to have sex so which is right day to have sex for baby. My wife getting 2days late in her period cycle. I want to know how is bleeding day is 1st day of period or what?
My wife was diagnosed poly sistic overien syndrome (pco) 3 months back now we are planning for kid can you please help.
Madam am 25 years old married 6 months, running but I not conceive till now but my period getting 5 or 8 days after my due date past 4 months what the reason madam.
Laser liposuction is the process of removal of excessive fatty tissue from the body through the use of laser light. This can be done both as treatment and cosmetic procedures.
Liposuction is gaining popularity because of the following reasons
- With changing food habits, more and more processed foods have found their way onto our plates. All this has led to increased fat in the diet and increased the incidence of obesity. The age of onset of obesity is also reduced drastically.
- This problem is compounded by reduced physical activity, promoting further fat accumulation.
- Added to this is another dimension where ‘thin is in.’ So there is a change in the definition of ‘fat’ and people want to look thin and sculpted
How it is done?
- The first step is to identify if the person is a candidate for this procedure
- Laser lipo can be done in cases of moderate to severe obesity and in people with skin laxity
- The abdomen, thighs, male breasts, back, and arms are all feasible areas for liposuction
- The patient and surgeon should have realistic expectations in terms of results, risks, complications, and post-op process.
- The procedure is done under local anaesthesia or general anaesthesia depending on the extent of the surgery (area and amount of fat)
- Areas of operation are pre-marked and intensive laser light is directed at this area
- The laser is used in different layers of the skin with different intent
- In the deeper layers of the skin, the laser is directed at fat cell walls which are broken, and the fatty oils leak out, and these disrupted cells are then removed
- The amount of fat to be removed is already determined prior to the procedure
- The oil and disrupted cells are removed producing a better contour
- The next superficial layers of the skin contain blood vessels, which are also coagulated by the laser. This reduces the blood loss during the procedure and less bruising after the procedure
- When the laser is used on the more superficial layers, the heat causes the skin to produce more collagen and elastin, which are the essential skin proteins. This promotes healing and improves the skin quality after the laser lipo is done.
Alternately, in some people, only the deeper layers are acted upon and the superficial layers are left untouched. The released oils and fat fragments are allowed to be absorbed by the body. This is more useful in areas where the skin is extremely thin, like the face over head and neck areas. It may also be used where only skin tightening without too much fat removal is required.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!