Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Shakeela NazimudeenYour feedback matters!
Hi. I am 25 years female. I have lost my virginity at the age of 17 and have been very active in sex till now. I am not married and neither have been pregnant. Since I am very active in sex, my vagina is loosen and I also fear that this will create problem when I get married. Is there a way to restore the virginity and tighten the vagina.
Someone suggest me that take cinnamon powder with hot water for pcod Can you please guide me that when I can take this? Empty stomach or after meals.
Mujhe stomach mai pain rahta hai stomach infection urine infection bhot jalde jalde ho jaata hai .Meri 2 surgery ho chuke hai saare test kara liye hai nothing come gynecologist ne kha ke aap kise gastrointestinal ko dikaye mujhe left side mai pain hota hai bhot tej aur vargina tak hota hai uske baad lower abdominal mai pain rahta hai aub painkillers be effect nae kar rahe acid itna jaada ban raha hain khana be nae khaya jaata .please help me.
After 3 months of normal delivery. Me and my wife had sex and I suck her breasts and drinks some of her breast milk. And lick her vagina. Is any problem to her breasts and for baby and milk?
I am having sex with my husband having a condom bt I have missed my menses I have done blood test for pregnancy it's negative I have done urine test also it's again negative but I missed my periods what's the reason? This thing happens to me earlier also when my periods starts I had menses over a gap of 2-3 months.
What we want to have when pregnancy of 8month to increase baby weight and how much weight does have in that time
My wife is pregnant from last 2 months now a days she is complaining me about difficulty in morning motion, what can I do now?
I am 24 years old. I am feeding women. My baby age is 5 month. Last month I got my period on 26 the after delivery. This month not yet come. I am confused. I am pregnant?
To remain fit and free from diseases it is not just enough to make healthy lifestyle choices, one should make a conscious effort to convert these choices into regular habits. Healthy habits make our lives happier, reduce stress and help in maintaining a healthy body and mind.
You can enrich your life by adding these habits to your life -
1. Exercise regularly - Starting a regular exercise regimen can help you in getting fit. Apart from the physical benefits, exercise help release endorphins in the body which are also known as the feel-good hormone as they make you happier.
2. Eat a healthy breakfast - The breakfast is the first meal of the day, so eating a nutritious breakfast that contains a healthy balance of carbohydrates, protein and fiber will keep you satiated and provide energy. Eating breakfast also helps to curb binge eating which may promote weight gain.
3. Stop smoking - Smoking can cause damage to the cardiovascular system in the body which can lead to increased chances of blood pressure problems.
4. Take the stairs - Using the stairs instead of the elevator burns more calories and also increases your aerobic fitness.
5. Avoid the phone before bedtime - If you use your phone before you go to sleep, then it can harm your quality of sleep. The light of the phone screen contains certain wavelengths which disrupt the hormone melatonin that is responsible for regulating sleep.
6. Meditate regularly - Meditating on a regular basis reduces stress, enhances your concentration and promotes overall wellbeing.
7. Avoid processed foods - Eating natural foods such as fruits and vegetables reduces chances of gaining weight and getting affected by disorders of the digestive system. It also helps in improving the health of your skin.
8. Drink green tea - Green tea is packed with antioxidants and nutrients which restrict the formation of free radicals. It also increases the metabolic rate of the body which can cause fat loss.
9. Do balancing exercises - Simply standing on one leg for 10 seconds can enhance your mobility and balance which will be beneficial for you in carrying out your everyday movements.
I m 25 years old n newly married I just wanted to ask that I am having my periods twice within 8 days after completing my regular periods what is the reason please tell me.
- Ideal for weight loss!
It has only 33 calories in a cup of cooked cabbage, is low in fat and high in fiber. It is definitely a smart carb.
2. It is a brain food!
It is full of vitamin K and anthocyanins that help with mental function and concentration. These nutrients also prevent nerve damage, improving your defense against Alzheimer's disease, and dementia. Red cabbage has the highest amount of these power nutrients.
3. High in sulfur, the beautifying mineral.
Cabbage helps dry up oily and acne skin. Internally sulfur is essential for keratin, a protein substance necessary for healthy hair, nails, and skin. Check out this Homemade Cabbage Face Mask
4. Help detoxify the body.
The high content of vitamin C and sulphur in cabbage removes toxins (free radicals and uric acid). These are the main causes of arthritis, skin diseases, rheumatism and gout.
5. Has well-known cancer preventative compounds lupeol, sinigrin, and sulforaphane.
They stimulate enzyme activity and inhibit the growth of cancer tumors. A Study on women showed a reduction in breast cancer when cruciferous vegetables like cabbage were added to their diet.
6. Help keep blood pressure from getting high.
The high potassium content helps by opening up blood vessels, easing the flow of blood.