Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. ShagutvelYour feedback matters!
I am 42 yrs old. My recent lipid profile test are as follows- total cholestrol-203, hdl cholestrol direct-35, triglycerides-255, tc/hdl cholestrol ratio-5. 9, vldl cholestrol-51 and lipoprotein-89. 3 and 25-oh vitamin d(total) 9. 59 and blood element analysis profile hematocrit(pvc)39. 48, mcv-106. 5, mchc-27, rdw-sd -64. 7, rdw-cv-16. 3, pdw-19. 29, mpv-13. 3, platelet count-120. What disease I am suffering from? and what should I do? please help. There is no good doctor in my locality. I am also suffering from back pain and e. D. Please suggest
I am 31 years old, my problem is cronic decenty this related I realised my brain is no fuction and also heart. What should I do?
I am 79 years old and diabetic for the past 30 yrs. I have angina and am fed up of taking sorbitrate (s/l) almost daily. I would be grateful to know about an effective ayurvedic remedy for this condition. Thanks.
My father 73 yrs. Old. Due to severe fever & loose motion, we consult a doctor, he advised that my father gets septicemia & due to taking Tonact 10 & ramistar 5 previously so he advised to admit in hospital. In blood test report wbc 13200, creatine 1.6 & ESR 45. Now he is felling better, no any prob. Feel from heart site, but doctor advice to do ECHO & ANGIOGRAPHY. So, what can I do? I can't understand both test are really need or for business purpose? If we agree for ECHO, & result would be negative, then also ANGIOGRAPHY required? Pls help?
I have a pressure and sugar how to I control and also give me its use and collester are also how to I controlled.
He had fever. He consulted doctor. But doctor gave him high dose. So his stomach is upset. He says I do not know what's happening inside my stomach. He check bp its 160.
How can I reduce my high blood pressure by controlling my daily diet or what is the easiest way to reduce blood pressure.
My husband is 35 years old. In a recent official medical checkup, his cholesterol levels is reported higher-236 mg/dl. His bilirubin level is also high-2.4 mg/dl. He is good physically and prefer home cooked food only. Can you please tell me the type of diet he should have and the kind of food that needs to be avoided. Also any change in lifestyle to be added. Thanks.
I am having a bad cholesterol problem as per my health check up report. What necessary and immediate action needs to be taken to recover quickly from it?
My wife is suffering from low blood pressure in routine she is in her 6th month of pregnancy before pregnancy she never had this problem. She is having good diet eating fruits taking rest properly but still consistently suffering from low bp is it normal or not will it put any negative effect on the baby.
On right chest some time feel pain and left side of kidney also feel pain not regularly and some time in joint pain I have concern in manipur doctor they told me nothing in my body sputum is every time on cough doc what is possible causes please tell me your kindly advices.
Hi I am 57 year old male. Undergone angioplasty on 30 th dec. 2014. 80 %blockge was found in main artery I am non dibetic, non hypertensive, 6 ft tall. Wt. 72 kg from past 30 years. Taken medicine for last 3 months. Brilinta 90 mg be. Cardace mts. Azitor 80 od. Asparin 75 mg od. I recently 15 days back suffered drug induced vericose in left leg. Severe pain in calf muscles swelling in left foot. Went for whole body checkup. All reports are normal. Yesterday physision dvised. Few test. Ana (by if ), pt inr, aptt, lft. All are normal. Thrombofob and cetrezine was recommended. Please advise. Regards
My heart is block form 4 days they are class what should I do like when nose will closed something like that. please give me best thank you.
Your heart gives you warning signs before the onset of a major problem. You may not even know that you are at risk of one or more heart diseases if you fail to notice these small signs that your heart sends out. Even a minor symptom, like chest pain, can indicate that your heart may be in trouble. While there could be many causal factors for a heart condition, here some symptoms, which are possible indications of a heart disease and should not be ignored in any case.
1. Chest pain or discomfort - This symptom is the most common one, which indicates that your heart is not healthy. It usually comes in the form of a pain, pressure or tightness in the chest and may happen due to a blocked artery. This may be an early warning sign of a heart attack and you should seek professional advice before it turns into a major problem.
2. Excessive sweating - If you often sweat without any valid reason, it might be a sign to be concerned for. The sweating experienced will feel more like the one that arises due to stress rather than common perspiration experienced due to any vigorous physical activity.
3. Difficulty in breathing - Shortness of breath is an indication that you are at high risk of getting a heart attack. The symptom includes having difficulty in breathing and feels similar to the panting experienced after a long run.
4. Nausea and frequent stomach problems - If you experience nausea, heartburn, indigestion or abdominal pain frequently, it may be the result of an unhealthy heart. Of course, these signs may be due to other diseases as well, but if you experience any of the other symptoms of heart problems too, it's highly probable that your heart is in trouble.
5. Exhaustion - If you fall into the high-risk zone of being a potential heart patient, you may feel exhausted after doing some simple chores, which didn't tire you earlier. Common examples may be climbing the stairs or carrying something from your doorstep inside the house to name a few.
Related Tip: 5 Signs of an Unhealthy Heart