Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
I want to ask that how can we remove the yellowness of our teethes as it is a common thing in most of us and I want to know its solution?
I am 30 year old male. My muscle frenum is being lost for the past few years. Now my teeth roots are visible. I can't take any kind of food which are hot or cold. What should I do?
I have suddenly developed a problem of bleeding gums, bad mouth odor and swollen and inflamed gums. A pungent taste can be felt when I rub My tongue against My teeth. Teeth are covered with layer of plaque and in the interior there is slight formation of tartar. I regularly brush and use mouthwash twice a day. If it pyria, then does is spread through some one who already has it?
In night teeth was sounding abnormally he is sleeping but his teeth was making noise he is eating more food but it doesn't work he is lazy and his age is 24.
I am 32 years old and from past 6 months I am noticing a cyst on my tongue. Is it any case of panic. This is harmless, not increasing, not paining. Do I need to remove it surgically or just can ignore it. I am non alcoholic, and don't consume tobacco products.
1. After 1st sitting is completed, temporary filling is given so be gentle in chewing from that side whithin that tooth as it is quite brittle.
2. You may eat when numbness worn off.(1.5-2 hrs)
3. After 1st sitting, you might face problem of ulceration, than you would be prescribed with reliving gel, apply it with cotton applicator tip.(you can use ear bud)
4. If your tooth was in pain prior to treatment, it may take few days for tooth to heal pain to be relived.
5. If your tooth was not in pain prior to treatment, your tooth may be quite sore for a few days after appointment, this soreness/pain will relieved with time, it may take as much as seven-ten days.
6. Take medicine on time complete the course, if you stop taking it your tooth may become infected.