Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shabeeba Z Kailash
Treatment of Depression
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Anxiety
Treatment of Alcohol Addiction Disorder
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Fear
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Eating Disorders
Treatment of Memory Loss
Treatment of Anxiety and Depression
Treatment of Overeating Disorders
Treatment of OCD
Treatment Of Anxiety Attacks
Treatment of Panic Disorders
Treatment of Stress at Work
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment of Schizophrenia
Treatment of Bipolar Disorder
Anger Management Therapy
Submit a review for Dr. Shabeeba Z KailashYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I am 22 years old female. I have lived in a distraught family. My parents have numbed their feeling to the extent that they do not care about anything. My mother is probably quite depressed but does not seek treatment. Since a week they have just stopping talking. None of us talk to each other not even a bye This has happened many times in the past. There is no explicable reason. When I could not take it anymore and reached out to them to ask this is what they had to say.'it has always been this way, what can we fo about it. Father's words' what else can I do for you! I am not a greedy kid. I have never asked anything from them, not even finances, yet he keeps making me feel like I am too demanding. I cannot understand. This has happened several times and emotional imbalances is not rare in my life but it is taking too long to pass this time. I am scared to seek medical help on my own. I have no confidante around. All this is affecting me very much. I have lost focus. I do not look forward to anything. Please help.
I have mild shin pain but when I run pain goes off automatic but after running pains again start mildly so please suggest. Am preparing for police recruitment my physical test is in October.
Hello, I am a student and I am an alcohol addict I just want to ask that how much amount of alcohol I have to take so that it doesn't affect my health. I can not stop it totally but just trying to Control my addiction. Your comments will appreciated,
Sir mujhe Har time tension reheti hai ek topic khatam to dusre topic par tension shuru Ho jaati hai main Har time tension main rehta honn main kabhi bhi khush nahi rahe pata hoon sar tension ke karn head main dard reheta hai please help me.
Most people think that having a smoking habit adversely affects only the lungs and the heart. But apart from known links to lung cancer and heart disorders, smoking also causes skin damage. The intensity of damage is directly proportional to the number of cigarettes one smokes in a day and the number of years one has been smoking for.
Here are 7 of the horrible things that smoking does to your skin
1. Premature ageing: the process of skin ageing is accelerated by a smoking habit. The chemicals that are ingested through the smoke cause your skin to age much faster, making it look loose, dull and coarse, with uneven colouring. Most smokers have a muted orange or grey tinge to their complexions.
2. Wrinkles and lines: the nicotine from smoke constricts blood vessels in the outer layers of the skin, thereby cutting off the supply of oxygen and nutrients. This causes the skin to develop visible fine lines and wrinkles at a faster rate.
3. Scarring and pigmentation: since blood is not flowing properly to the outer layers of the skin, it is more susceptible to broken capillaries and veins, which can cause dark scarring and pigmentation on the face and other areas.
4. Darkening of the lips: constant exposure to heat from smoking causes stark darkening and pigmentation in the lips, which also become dry and coarse.
5. Delayed wound healing: the presence of nicotine, tar and other chemicals in the blood causes cuts and wounds on the skin to heal at a much slower pace with an increased risk of infection, blood clot formation and death of skin tissue.
6. Increased risk of skin disease: smoking makes the skin prone to various diseases and conditions like psoriasis, which happen as nicotine adversely affects the body's immune system.
7. High chances of skin cancer: skin cancer and oral cancer are the two lesser known variants of the diseases that can be caused by smoking. Skin cancer is far more common among smokers than among non-smokers.
The harmful effects of smoking on the skin are not entirely discernible until after 10 years of prolonged smoking. Fortunately, your skin starts to heal itself when you kick the habit. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.