Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SeshanYour feedback matters!
Ek insan ki personality sabse zyada uske chehre se nikal kar aati hai. Lekin isi chehre pe agar daag dhabbe pad jaayein toh iski khoobsoorti mein ek kami si aa jati hai. In today's world, an exposure to an excessive number of pollutants, changed dietary habits and lifestyle are the primary reasons why log apni facial khoobsoorti lose karte jaa rahe hain.
Fair and clear skin is loved by all. However, kisi ke face pe agar kale dhabbe aur marks pad jaaye toh wohi unke liye ek sabse badi samasya ban jaate hain. Sometimes dark spots may appear because of hormonal changes and due to advancing age as well. Lekin aisa nahi hai ki inko theek rakhne ke liye you cannot take any steps.
While there are a number of cosmetics that claim to visibly reduce or even eliminate kale dhabe completely. However, not all products work that well and some of them are extremely expensive to purchase. On the other hand, there are several effective ways to get rid of dark spots and marks in a natural way. Some of these do-at-home remedies are described below.
- Use lemon to eliminate dark spots: Nimbu ke rass ki madad se aap kaale dhabbo se azaadi paa sakte hain. To reap the benefits of lemon, squeeze a lemon and apply the fresh juice on the affected area or dark spots on your face. Nimbu ke juice ko kum se kum aadhe ghante tak laga rehne dein. Practice the same remedy for at least two months regularly to see great results.
- Aloe Vera gel can help: Aloe Vera gel regular basis pe face par lagane se daag aur kaale dhabbe kum ho jaate hain. To reap the benefits of the plant, pluck out a fresh leaf and open it apart to take out the gel. Next, is gel ko aap face par 30 to 45 minutes tak lagaye rakhe. Wash your face with clean water in the end. To see best results, is nuske ko ek mahine tak follow karein.
- Honey and Dalchini facepack: Din mein ek baar apne face par honey aur daalchini ka facepack bana kar lagane se daag dhabbe kum hone ke chances bhad jaate hain. To prepare the mixture, mix equal amounts of cinnamon powder and honey in a bowl. Apply this pack on your face and keep it for half an hour. Aadha ghante baad gungune paani se apna face dho lein.
- Potato juice: Face se kaale dhabbe hatane ka one of the best methods hai aloo ka prayog karna. To practice this method, ek fresh aloo ko pees lein. Next, apply the potato to your face for at least 20 minutes, before washing your face with lukewarm water. Potato ke tukde dhabbo par lagane se bhi same results paaye jaa sakte hain.
- Dahi and Lemon: Mixing equal quantities of curd and lemon juice and applying the mixture on your face also helps lighten dark spots on face. Aap is mixture ko ek mask ki tarah laga sakte hain before washing your face with plain water after 30 minutes.
Not many of us like the image that stares back at us in the mirror. We all would love to have those wrinkles gone, the dull appearance improved, the fine lines disappear, the spots (brown, black, gray, whatever) just vanish. However, they don't. They are all real, but the good news is that they are not here to stay. There are improved methods of producing younger, glowing skin and chemical peels is one of them.
In 2011, it was rated as one of the top 5 minimally invasive procedure with about a million people in the USA going for it to revitalize their skin.
What do they do: You could be of any age or gender, looking for a youthful, glowing skin. Chemical peels definitely are an option for you. The skin is the most exposed part and is prone to damage from sun, pollution and dust. These leave uneven tone, dull skin, wrinkles and spots. In all these cases, a chemical peel can produce a marked improvement. A chemical preparation (solution) is applied on the skin which dissolves and removes the upper layers of the skin and allows for new skin to form. This is younger looking, softer, and smoother with fewer imperfections. The strength of the solution and the duration of application will depend completely on the patient's presenting situation and goals.
Benefits of chemical peels:
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles: Unlike creams and serums and lotions, these offer a much faster way to achieving smoother, clearer skin.
- Improves skin tone: The rough, top layers that were exposed to sun are removed, producing skin with improved texture.
- Promotes collagen production: The skin is made to produce more collagen, which results in skin that has better elasticity and glow.
- Eliminates scars from acne: The damage done by acne through scars left behind can be 'peeled' off with a chemical peel.
- Improves damage from sun exposure: Exposure to sun is most harmful to skin, and chemical peels help reduce this damage by removing off the top layers of skin that is affected by constant exposure to sun. Mild dark spots also disappear with a chemical peel.
- Economical: Compared to the expensive creams and lotions that make huge promises, chemical peels are definitely cost effective.
- Quick fix: A session takes about 30 minutes with no need for recovery time.
- Boosts self-esteem: A smoother, glowing skin that is free of spots, wrinkles, and fine lines is sure to improve the person's confidence.
Following are the Indications for Chemical Peels:
- Treatment and Prevention of Acne
- Sun-induced Pigmentation
Chemical peels can be done on face, back, arms and legs, feet. elbows and knees, knuckles to even out pigmentation and smoothen the skin. Post care precautions are simple to follow-up avoidance of direct sunlight for first 4-5 days, strict application of sunscreen and keeping skin hydrated regularly.
A detailed discussion with a doctor about expectations is definitely the first step if you are thinking of going for a chemical peel.
I am getting my skin darker and darker day by day, I have consult doctor, he said it is due to improper food and changing season. Is there any other option to get rid of this change?
Actually from an year my face and arm had tanned too much. So pls provide me some kind of home remedies to remove tan.
Laser hair removal refers to a process in which a special laser light is shone upon hair follicles. Pigments in the hair follicles soak up the light and this stops the hair from growing. There are several advantages as well and risks associated with laser hair removal treatment. Here is everything you need to know about laser hair removal.
- Precision: One of the biggest advantages of laser hair removal is the fact that you can pick and choose and remove only the hair, which you want to remove, which is not the case with waxing.
- Speed: Laser hair removal is relatively quick as an area, roughly equal to the size of one coin can be treated within a second. Therefore, small areas which need to be treated can be treated in under a minute while the whole back can have all the hair on it treated in about an hour.
- Reliability: Laser hair removal is very predictable and reliable due to the fact that hair will permanently be gone if this treatment is opted for.
What not to do?
Laser hair removal like any other treatment requires trained professionals as well as some precautions. Here are some precautions you should take before laser hair removal treatment.
- Limit plucking, electrolysis and waxing : All of these treatments remove the root of the hair. This is not good as the laser hair removal treatment is meant to be performed on the root of the hair. These should not be done for six weeks before treatment.
- Avoid sun exposure: Exposure to the sun creates complications and should be avoided for up to six weeks before treatment and also six weeks after treatment.
There are also several risks of laser hair removal, which are pretty common and about which you should be aware of. These include.
- Blisters and sunburns: Even though blisters are rare, sunburns are pretty common. You can wear makeup on your face to cover up the side burns unless it has blisters.
- Changes in the color of the skin: Sunscreen can be worn to treat this problem.
Last year around the same time, I started having blood in my stool and a bit of pain during the excretion process and sometimes during sitting. On consulting with a doctor, he said that it's nothing and it healed after sometime and I was good to go. Now again I am going through the same problem and I don't have any idea what to do. Please help and guide me because I am too worried about it.
I Have 1) WEIGHT LOSS 10 KGS IN 3 Months, 2) Flank Pain OR Left/Right Lower abdominal Pain, 3) Blood in Urine then Block Urine, 4) 3-4HPF Pus Cells in Urine. UROLOGIST Doctor done Cystoscopy and finds 1) PUS In Prostate Gland, 2) Bladder trabeculation, 3) Mild Narrow of Left Ureter. NCCT KUB is NORMAL. Can You Please tell me the 1) CAUSE of Weight Loss and Pus in Prostate Please tell.
Hi, I am 21 years old and I have developed some kind of lumps under my skin which doesn't hurt and its growing in different parts of the body like chest, arms, stomach. I think it's called limpoma. So anybody can help me out?
With cosmetic surgery, today, it is possible to reshape the contours of your face anyway you like. Rhinoplasty is one of the most common types of cosmetic surgeries. This is a surgery to restructure the shape and size of your nose. This procedure can be done under local or general anesthesia. Depending on the amount of restructuring needed, the surgery can be performed as an outpatient procedure or may require an overnight stay at the hospital.
To change the structure of the nose, the surgeon makes an incision on the nose to access the bones and cartilage. This incision can be made inside the nose to keep the scar from being visible after surgery. Depending on how the nose is to be structured, bone and cartilage may be removed or tissue from another part of the body may be added. Once this is done, skin and tissue is re-draped over the bone structure. A splint is added outside the nose to support it while it heals.
This splint and internal dressings remain in place for about a week. The area around your nose and eyes will also feel swollen and appear bruised. This swelling and bruising will take at least a fortnight to subside. The swelling may make your nose feel congested and cause slight bleeding and drainage of mucus. Cold compresses and pain medication can help relieve the discomfort.
Here are a few other tips to help speed up the healing process:
- Keep your head elevated and relatively still for a few days after the surgery
- Take bucket baths instead of showers while the nose is bandaged
- Avoid blowing your nose
- Avoid making extreme facial expressions
- Limit movement of the upper lip by brushing your teeth gently
- Eat fiber rich foods to avoid constipation
- Avoid wearing clothes that need to be pulled over your head and instead wear front closing clothes
- Avoid strenuous activities like aerobics and jogging
- Do not wear sunglasses or spectacles that put pressure on your nose for at least a month
- Protect your nose from the sun by using sunscreen whenever outdoors
- Limit your salt intake
To be completely satisfied with the results of your rhinoplasty surgery, will require patience. It can take a few months for the cartilage and tissues to settle into place. It is also necessary for you and your doctor to be aligned as to the kind of correction needed.