Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Senthilnathan KYour feedback matters!
I have got a very bad ulcer in my mouth on my lips and tongue. May I know how can I get rid of the pain as soon as possible. I tried antibiotics. But the pain is gain more and more.
Good evening.. I want some help please tell me how can I increase the penis size and what is the minimum size of penis we want. Please suggest me as soon as possible. Thank you.
My mother is suffering from asthma from last 15 year. Now a days gastric problem is also. The main problem comes in winter and with climate condition change. Her treatment is going from sen. Doc of max hospital grgn. But sometimes get relief and most time no effect of medicine. Medicine are medrol 4 mg, rifagut 400 mg and others. Someone suggest me to do treatment by acupressure technique. Pls suggest me what I do?
You can get it through contact with the blood or body fluids of an infected person. In the U.S, it's most often spread through unprotected sex. It's also possible to get hepatitis B by sharing an infected person's needles, razors, or toothbrush. And an infected mother can pass the virus to her baby during childbirth. Hepatitis B is not spread by hugging, sharing food, or coughing.
I had sex on 21 feb and today its 24 feb, although I used condom, but I am scared of being infected, how much time after having sex the test can be taken to be sure .and do the virus transmits through vaginal fluid and vaginal fluid spreading over pubic area?
Sir, As advised by you, I have taken the following medicines one week and I am little ok now from pain and bleeding. What should be taken hereafter to get it cure fully. The parts grown up on the external part of anus is still there as it is, will it be disappear fully if I take further homoeopathic medicine or should I continue with the same medicine. Kindly advise. Regards, Rameshan Acid nitric 200 10drops once daily. Silicea cal sulph 12x each 5 tabs thrice daily.
Respected Sir/mam, My doubt is that. After I taking a food I will go for toilet. I can't stop that. Is there any solution for my questions.
My son is having head injury got 11 stitch. What kind of food & care I will take to help cure him. Please suggest.
I have some problems with pronunciation like the vowels R, l, and S. Please help me By the way I have open bite .
E- eat right food
A - eat right amount of food
T- eat right food in right amount on right time
What is right food:
- Always choose easy preparations: those food items cooked easily are healthier, contain more nutrition and easy to digest.
- Avoid deep fried extra oily food: generally deep fried over cooked foods causes acidity and a gastric problem which lead to indigestion and, later on, weight gain due to the improper digestive system.
- Add colors to your diet: use color full vegetables, and eat different color fruits, it will provide phytonutrients. Phytonutrients are natural compounds found in plant foods such as vegetables, fruit, whole grain products and legumes. These plant compounds have beneficial effects working with other essential nutrients to promote good health.
Divide your plate into four sections with dairy on the side to represent the five food groups:
What is right amount of food? (it means your portion size):
One easy way to size up portions if you don't have any measurements is to use your hand as a guide:
- A clenched fist is about a cup - and a cup is the amount experts recommend for a portion of pasta, rice, cereal, vegetables, and fruit.
- A meat portion should be about as big as your palm.
- Limit the amount of added fats (like butter, mayo, or salad dressing) to the size of the top of your thumb.
Fix meal timings, and try to stick to those timings. Maintain a proper gap between meals to get it digest well.