Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Senthilkumar ChandranYour feedback matters!
Hi, I feel full body ache after waking up everyday. Specially leg pain and backache are unbearable. But inflammation settle down gradually with half to an hour. Please suggest how to get rid of this body ache. My routine - sitting hours of 12-14. I generally wear slippers to walk. But I don't walk much.
Hello here is the question I am asking on the behalf of my mother. She is a diabetic patient already due to which she is suffering a severe shoulder ache. Most of the doctors have said it is due diabetic ortho rite. Has gone through physiotherapy also but no improvement. Please suggest some better solutions thank you.
Respected sir / Madam, I am 56 years old man and I am suffering from headache due to stress in behind of neck muscles and lower side of muscles and above shoulder pain since two months.
I am 25 years old sometimes I get hand pains severe. I will not be able to sleep properly because of pains. Please suggest me what should I do?
Dear sir I am facing too much pain in my back in lower side and I also facing acidity problem I also have constipation. Sir I am not taking any oily and masala foods.
Hello Doctor my self amit gupta I am 25 year old man I have heavy pain in my back side I use the voleny spray but no relief what should I do doctor please tell me.
Main 40 saal ka hoon. Paanch saal se baye haath me dard rahta he. Ecg aur angiography bhi karvaai. Report samanye he. Raat ko 2-3 din se hatheli ke uper achanak tez dard hota he hathely aur per tandhe ho jate he pasina aata he kafi pareshan hoon.
14 साल से knees में बराबर दर्द बना हुआ है पहले एक पैर में था फिर दूसरे पैर में भी हो गया 6 सालों बाद जैसे लगता है दोनों घुटने टूटे हुए हैं और मैं पैदल नहीं चल पाती हूं नाही सीढ़ी चढ़ पाती हूं, जैसे लगता है दोनोे टूट गए
My father is having a back pain for more than 2 months. We try all ointments but their is no improvement? Give some yoga tips or what to do to get him fine?
I am 65 years old. For the last 3 days I am suffering from knee pain. What is the remedial medicines I should take. This pain is for the first time. I undertake morning walk daily for one and half hours and cover about 7 kilometres. Due to development of this knee pain I am afraid of going for morning walk.
Sir/mam I am having pain at knee when I used to sit for long time. Any where. I asked doctor. And he told for mri. Should I go 4 it.
I am asif kasmani my problem is back pain its hurt lots off sir I rub ma back daily with vicks and new new medicine I also using patanjali product.
Spinal cord is a very important part of your body as it renders support to your body. It also gives your body a good posture and thus maintaining a healthy spine is very essential. An unfit spinal cord can lead to various complicated problems.
The following are 5 must do exercises in order to maintain a healthy spine:
- Exercising your core muscles can help you to maintain a fit spine. Your core muscles refer to the muscles of your lower back and your abdominal muscles. These muscles give support to your spine. So exercising them can give you a healthy spine.
- Walking regularly can also give you a healthy spine. It is suitable for people of all age groups. Daily walking can help you to recover from various spinal illnesses as well such as spinal stenosis.
- Swimming is also a good exercise for maintaing a fit spinal cord. Swimming helps to exercise all back muscles and thus, gives you a healthy spinal cord.
- Lying down straight with your face down on an even and firm surface for about twenty minutes can help you to get a healthy spine and also a good body posture.
- Cycling can also help you achieve a healthy spine. While cycling, all your back muscles and the muscles of the lower part of your body are engaged in physical activity. If the muscles of your lower back are strong, then it can help you to keep your spine fit.
Other than these exercises, stretching your limbs and other stretching exercises are also beneficial for a healthy spine. But it is highly recommended for you to consult a doctor before doing any exercise in order to be guided in the proper manner and avoid further complications.