Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Senthil
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. SenthilYour feedback matters!
Rheumatoid arthritis was diagnosed in dec15 and allopathy treatment was started with suitable medicines then. But considering the treatment of 1.5years shifted to ayurvedic treatment from jodhur ayurvedic University karwar but pains have started frequently almost daily and RA factor rising from 115 to 149. Should I continue ayurvedic for my wife or shift to allopathy.
I am 48 year Old women and I am having back pain for last 10 days. I have tried some pain relief creams but it did not work what can I do?
She is having leg pain in the thys of her right leg at alternate days what could be the precautions taken?
I feel a pain in my shin bone after running. It goes off when I stop training. And it comes again when I start it again.
I am overweight and I hv pains a lot. I can not walk due to pain in back and legs. Pls help. As severe pain in neck back and lower centre of back. But allopathy does not suits to me. As my stomach get pain.
I am suffering from left arm pain and some time light chest pain I also get pain in neck and jaw I visited doctor he made me to ecg it was normal it disturb me a lot when I am on work are sleeping I feel like I am about to die what might be the reason.
I am 28 years old male. I am having deep vein thrombosis with arthritis. I get genital ulcers with swelling of legs and dark sessions over legs even small pustules with puss. Is it curable and I got diabetic recently with no family history of diabetes, is it due to the use of wysolone?
I am 21 years old male. I twisted my ankle today in the morning while playing football. The ankle joint has now got swollen and I am having pain while walking. I live in my hostel room which is at third floor. What should I do for treating this injury?
Good evening Dr. I m abdul razzak b pharm. Dear Dr. I m suffering from neck and joint pain since last 5 days persistently. I faces same problem many of time in daily routine so please suggest what should I do?
My friend has a spinal problem from the last year due to exertion at training camp. Doc recommended physiotherapy and it went good. But since last 2 days it has started paining allot and has involved shoulders and neck as well. It's paining for all the 24 hours. Please suggest something so that he can get rid of this pain.
Left leg - knee to toe - some weird, creepy, crawling sensation is there through out the day for about a year. When I am about to sleep it is more so I tend to move my leg due to uneasiness. It affects the way I walk. I was asked to take a dopler test on both legs and a nerve conduction study. On seeing the result doctor say that the results are within the allowable limits and have given me multi-vitamin tablet. My problem still persists. Need some insight into this. I am not a diabetic, and my sugar levels are normal.
Tips for Acute Low Back Pain :
1). Icing immediately.
2). Do not bed bound yourself
3). Drink plenty of water
4). Keep moving as per your comfort level and painfree range of motion which you need to figure it out.
I am suffering from headache from last 15 days. And I have been advised for ct scan. What to do . What are the symptoms of brain tumour.
Sir my name is Deepak Panchal ANd my age is 14 I have backpain through last two week last five days it has been increase it is very painful if you have any solution please help me.
The shoulder is one of the most important joints in the body that uses a ball and socket to join the arm to the rest of the body. Any pain can make it difficult to carry out motion in a comfortable manner. The shoulder consists of the long arm bone called the humerus, the collarbone or the clavicle, as well as the shoulder blade called the scapula. A layer of cartilage provides essential padding to the bones in this area and its two main joints. There are a number of issues that can cause shoulder pain. Let us get to know the six most common ones.
- Rotator Cuff Injury: This is the most common cause of shoulder pain and it occurs when the four muscles or the tendons are injured. These muscles and tendons usually control the movement of the arm. This injury can involve strains and tears which may also be caused by constant lifting of heavy objects.
- Rotator Cuff Tendonitis: This condition affects the tendons and muscles that help in moving the arm freely. This usually happens due to inflammation in the tendons. It is commonly experienced by patients who are actively involved in sports and other heavy physical pursuits in their line of work.
- Frozen Shoulder: This is a debilitating condition that restricts the free movement of the arm and is also known as adhesive capsulitis. When the shoulder tissues become too thick, it leads to the growth of scar tissue that hinders proper movement and causes pain.
- Osteoarthritis: Osteoarthritis is a condition that comes as part of aging bones that also become hollow and brittle over the passage of time, which leads to joint and bone pains in various parts of the body. It is a degenerative disease that is caused due to prolonged wear and tear as well as other factors including family history and sports injury.
- Bursitis: This condition is known to affect the fluid-filled sacs that lie in between the joints. These are known as bursae. When the bursae suffers from swelling, the effect usually shows up as pain in the joints.
- Tendon Sheath Inflammation: The fibrous tissue that connects the bones and the muscles is called a tendon. The presence of the tendon makes it possible to pursue activities like running, jumping, lifting, gripping and more. It is protected by a sheath known as synovium, which also lubricates the same. Any injury or tear to this sheath can cause shoulder pain.
Acute and persistent pain that does not abate and gets even worse should be treated with immediate medical intervention.