Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. SenthilYour feedback matters!
When ever I sit for long time and getup, I feel like im falling down ,i mean I can not see a thing ,my eye go blur and my body parts become paralyzed for a few seconds. Then I feel like normal again. Y is that happening to me. Can anyone help me.
Dear sir , how to make my brain like a intelligent and talented and how to improve my brain ? Which should be look like knife for others and if any one can ask me any questions or whatever it is , which should answer to them if any medicine's in your eye side which should be possible for to do like that then pls tell me sir. I hope that you could answer so soon .thank.
My eyesight power is vry weak my spex no is 5 and 6 I am in +2 I have to do studies only e and through books also pls help me to completely cure my eyesight.
I am 23 years old female. I had long site problem. . I wear specs during 8 yrs. My power right and left both eyes have -5.0 power . . I dnt want to wear a glass its so irritating and also I think contact lens are so risky. I want to do laser. . If I do laser in future any problem occur or not.
Dear doctors my daughter has facing a different problem her age is 25 years female unmarried. She is facing insufficient sleeping problem. Everyday night she is prepare to sleep and go to bed closed her eyes. After few min she failed her eyes very tied and some painful and she think this symptoms means she is going to sleep but it's not correct she didn't sleep even after 2 r 3 hrs. For example if she is going to bed at 10pm she didn't sleep even time is 11 r 12.30AM. I suggested her if you thinking any matters before sleep you didn't get good sleep. She said I didn't think any issue. I am going to bed with peaceful mind but I didn't get sleep. I request you to kindly give me a solution. Thanking you.
I had retinal detachment surgery in left eye in 2009. Now I am seeing wavy lines and a vey light white spot in my vision .although it not creating problem. Is there any homeopathic treatment available or any eye syrup /supplement available.
My eyes will become red after using my smartphone. What I should do to reduce the redness of my eye?
Dear Dr! My mom is having pain in her eyes and she is also having fibroid and syst in her utras and ovary. We consulted all doctors but all are advising to do operation. 20 years back her operation was done of fibroid and tumber and her one ovary was removed. So now she is so scared of operation. Without operation any solution is there? please reply me.
I'm having eye infection and consulted eye specialist and diagnosed viral infection. Prescribed me Optiflox, Lotemax and apical gel Almost 8 days treatment done still my eyes is swollen. What is to be done.
I hav some eye problem they become very sensitive. I can not travel on bike without goggle And when I travel at afternoon my eyes are irritates more. I shown before 2 years but that not much effected.
I am facing high blood pressure problem since last seven year using medicine to survive it is little costly . Due to this problem one of my eye is also effected with black glukomahow can you help me.
I had a femtolasic 11 months ago. And I am still facing lighting problem (more lines around the lights like vehicles, halozen etc) it is inconvenient for driving in night. So please give me the solution for my problem. Surgeon said it is not permanent.
I am a 29 years old and i am having head ache from last 3 weeks, I had consulted to the eye specialist but no control this pain. Please give me the suggestion.
I hv developed glaucoma in left eye with a peripherial vision loss of 35%. What ayurved fees that the damage can be recovered or JUST LIKE ALLOPATHS IT ALSO HELPS IN PREVENTIG FURTHER DAMAGE. At present I am using allopathic eye drops XALATAN once daily in night and AYURVEDA drops n kashyam n table. Please advise.
DEar Sir, I have the eye burning problem while I travels and at night time, I use EYETONE Eye drops, please suggest some medicines for healthy eyes. THanks. bhaskar.
LASIK or Laser-Assisted in-situ Keratomileusis is a kind of eye surgery used for correcting certain vision problems as well as reducing or doing away with the need for corrective lenses or eyeglasses. It is a widely used refractive surgery that alters the shape of your cornea, the transparent tissue on the frontal portion of the eye. The fundamental aim of this surgery is to refract (bend) light rays in order to make them focus on the retina with improved precision, thus creating a sharper and clearer vision.
You can go for a LASIK eye surgery if you are experiencing any of these problems:
- Myopia or Nearsightedness: It is a condition wherein you enjoy a clearer vision while looking at objects that are close to you. However, distant objects would appear blurred.
- Hypermetropia or Farsightedness: Here, you may experience blurred vision while focusing on objects which are near to you but tend to enjoy better clarity in vision while viewing objects which are placed at a distance.
- Astigmatism: It is a condition disrupting focus of both the distant and close (near) vision.
Learn About The Different Tyoes Of Lasik-
- C-Lasik- C-Lasik or Customized Lasik is gaining ground as the latest and the most effective tool for restoring the quality of one’s vision. It uses a Wave front Guided customized ablation to render personalized treatment to each individual. While the surgical procedure stays the same, C-Lasik, also known as “Eagles’ Eye Vision” can provide the perfect shape to the eye surface, helping one to focus accurately. C-Lasik means that laser eye treatment is now unique to each eye. With C-Lasik, treatment is designed specifically to treat your individual vision errors. It improves the quality of your vision. Each C-Lasik assessment involves an extra diagnostic (screening) process to let the surgeon understand your vision better and select the most suitable treatment for you.
- iLasik- iLasik is the first vision rectifying procedure that is fully customized, done with the use of a laser. It is used to rectify myopia till a measure of 10 diopters, hypermetropia up to +5 diopters and astigmatism, till -5 dioptersafter evaluation of cornea. iLASIK is different from normal LASIK surgery because it recognises that every eye is different. Using 3D mapping technology, the characteristics along with the uniqueness of each eye is recognised. Then using this information, a blueprint is developed so that the lasers can target the right areas. High-frequency pulses are used to create a corneal flap which is lifted so that another laser can repair your eyes. iLasik is the only procedure that has the technology to personalize treatment to individual vision needs. In fact, wavefront measurements are 25 times more precise than those taken with conventional methods used for eyeglasses and contacts.
- Contoura Vision LASIK- Contoura Vision is the most advanced technology available for laser vision correction when it comes to accuracy and precision. This diagnostic technology is able to meticulously identify and record irregularities in the cornea’s curvature as well as its optics. During the procedure, this information is combined with the patient’s corrective eyewear prescription to dramatically improve vision for those suffering from nearsightedness (myopia) and astigmatism. While standard LASIK surgery has been helping individuals enhance correct visual refractive errors for many years, Contoura Vision takes the treatment a step further by offering even greater degrees of enhanced vision quality. Potential benefits of this technique can also include a reduced “glare” at night and even an increase in reading speed. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ophthalmologist.