Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Senthil MuruganYour feedback matters!
Dear sir, Mera mobile ka shop hey. Meri age 29 hey. Mene 1 hapte apna diabtes chek karvaya tha khane se pahle tabi 243 tha. To abi muje kon sa food khana sahiye aur kya me fruit kha sakta hu ya nahi. Muje dayabitis kese kum karna sahiye? Kya dayabitis pahle k tarah level me aa sakta hey? Pls reply soon as possible.
My brother age is 13 He is facing problem with heart enlarge since he was 2 yrs old, can you suggest how should he recover from this disease, and its heart pumping is 20.
I am 37 year man, I suffering from slow pain in penis nip in three days, what should i, no urine infection, no stone, no cristel.
Hello doctor, I have a problem of infertility. Earlier I conceived two times with iui but both time miscarriage. This time doctor said I am suffering from pcos. And my amh level is 6.69. Is it possible to conceive with iui again aur I have to go with ivf. I am taking extreme tab 3 a day for weight loss.
Hi sir I felt sleepy between 10 am to 1 pm. While I studying or, having some work in office. What should I do.
I am suffering from stomach problem my digestive system is so week that it could not digest oily eatable substance like paratha or puris. It causes loose motion as well as constipation too.
He put a cucumber in his anus and after 5 min of time when he took out he saw little blood on cucumber. Is it dangerous or any effect on body?
Due to smoking I feel a blockage in my neck and also cough. And used to coughing always. Can you please suggest me some medicine or syrup to over come this situation.
I used to sleep 3-4 hrs per day because of my studies and I am unable to do so. So please consult me to wake at night.
Recently I had a sex without condom. But she is not a virgin. Even she had sex with another boy before 6 months even he didn't use any protection like condom. Now recently I had sex with her .is there any issues for me? R any problems like diseases for me?
I am feeling dizziness quite often these days. Not sure if it's eye sight problem or some related to brain. Can anyone suggest some thing.
Will everyone get acute hiv symptoms! I know hiv cannot depend on symptoms I should get tested! But I want to know will every 1 get acute hiv symptoms and can symptoms be mild as just sore throat? Without any fever or rash.
When the sugar concentration in the blood increases suddenly and unreasonably, the resulting condition is known as diabetes. Sugar or glucose is generally used in order to provide much needed energy to our bodies. But when the pancreas dysfunctions, it leads to a problem in the insulin production. As a result, glucose or sugar gets directly absorbed into the blood, instead of getting absorbed by insulin. And this leads to the condition of diabetes.
Diabetes Treatment in Ayurveda
For Ayurvedic treatment of diabetes, the first step is usually dietary planning and lifestyle change. Adopting a more active lifestyle, and a healthy, balanced diet low on sugars and starches, is a must. You must begin by avoiding sugars in all forms. This means you will have to get rid of rice, potatoes, white bread, sugar coated cereals, bananas, colocasia and much more. Add a lot of green leafy vegetables to your diet to improve your nutritional status and metabolism. In addition to these, also add some herbs to your diet. Ayurvedic herbs that act as natural medicine for diabetes include turmeric, bitter gourd, gurmar leaves, bael, fenugreek and many more.
Apart from diabetes Ayurvedic treatment, you could also practice yoga, which can help you improve your health. Several yogic asanas help massage your internal organs so that they are healthier and can function much better. Some of the asanas are especially beneficial for the pancreas, which produces insulin. You may have to make some changes to your lifestyle as well. For starters, you will have to maintain a more active lifestyle. You will also have to avoid sleeping in the daytime. Avoid smoking and consuming alcohol and take extra care of your feet.
As an ancient science based on lifestyle related treatment methods that include herbs, massages and life changing tweaks, Ayurveda also provides various methods of managing this ailment. Here's how!
- Bitter Gourd: Known as an ingredient that is rich in antioxidants, this can be consumed to take care of diabetes. You will need to first remove the peel of at least four to five bitter gourds before crushing them to create a paste. This paste has to be put through a sieve so that the juice of the gourds can be extracted. You will then have to drink this juice every morning, on an empty stomach.
- Cinnamon: From treating coughs and colds to diabetes and other serious ailments, this is a wonder spice that can be found in most Indian kitchens. You can start by boiling a litre of water and letting it simmer on the gas for about twenty minutes. Thereafter, you can add three teaspoons of cinnamon powder to this simmering water. Strain this mixture and drink the entire batch every day to clear out the toxins.
- Fenugreek Seeds: For this, you will need to take about four to five tablespoons of fenugreek seeds. These will have to be soaked in a glass of water or about 250ml of water, overnight. In the morning, the softened seeds will need to be crushed before the mixture is strained. The water that escapes should be collected and ingested every day for a period of two months.
- Turmeric: Turmeric is a powerful and well-known ingredient that is used for curing and managing many ailments. You will need to mix about half a teaspoon of turmeric powder with one teaspoon of amla powder as well as half a tablespoon of methi seeds or fenugreek seeds powder. This concoction will have to mixed in half a glass of water and taken daily on an empty stomach. This can be used by patients suffering from heart ailments as well.
- Diet: Cereals like ragi, corn, kulit, green millet, and barley are known to beneficial for patients suffering from diabetes. Leafy greens are also a must for such patients along with protein-rich foods like soya beans. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.