Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Senthil MuruganYour feedback matters!
I'm aged 53 I want to know the reason for enlargement of prostate. My prostate 's size is detected 35.9 cc. What may be reason of enlargement and what medicine should take for treatment.
I am 42 years old with no genetic diabetes history. Recently after blood testing found fasting sugar 139 mg/dL. I am doing 4 test in a day with help of gluco check meter. I am finding lots of variation. From day 1 to day 5 - fasting sugar varies from 115 to 160. Whereas after food 2 hrs varies from 115 to 190. I used to drink less water about 500 ml per day and now trying drink 2 to 3ltrs per day. Please suggest.
While sex I have early ejaculate and no more stamina please help me to improve my stamina and avoid early ejaculation?
I am 33 years old male. I have backache and solderache left side from to to bottom from last 10 years. I have aciditic problem. My mri mentions thay my l5 bone injured. But some doctorss openinon is that I have problem with gastric problem. So give me right suggetion to clear my mind.
Hello doctor I want to ask I'm diagnosed with pcod in February for which I have taken homeopathy medicine and now the cyst is dissolved and now from last six months I'm trying to conceive but the result is negative and in the month of august I'm met gain and she gave me fertomid 50 mg on the second day of period for five days I had my last period on 2 august and I started fertomid 50 mg from 3rd if august and from last 2 days I'm facing stomach cramps vomiting. What is the reason for this.
I am 52 year old, I am suffering from acidity and high blood sugar level and under medical treatment. Since last 3 to months, I observed there is sex problem with me. I could not feel sex. What should I do?
I am 38 year old i'm a diabetic since 2 years, but i'm using amaryl mv1 from Jan 2016, now i'm well controlled ,FBS 108, Post lunch 139, I have 5 year old kid, can I go for other baby with my Wife, does it effect for my wife and conceived baby, few Doctors told me the count will be less, so chances are very less for my wife to get pregnant. Please suggest me.
Does Eating at irregular time (for example having afternoon meal at 4 pm or after 4 and dinner at 12: 30 am or aftr 12: 30 which is not according to the daily schedule of that particular person) effects on ones health also suggest which time will be better for having meal.
Hi my husband is having piles since last two days, I just want to know how long it take to cure and which is better option of treatment.
Hi my question is that I have got. My report of head pain there is nice report tell me my head is pain.
I am 61 and have no any health problems. Kindly advise frequency of sex with wife. I am capable of enjoying it whenever I feel. But it is said that frequent sex would affect prostate glands. Is it right?
Hives is a very common condition and about 20% of the world has got it at some point in their lives. There are many causes to it ranging from blood transfusions to certain allergic reactions to food. It starts off as an itchy patch of skin but slowly swells and turns into red welts. There are certain factors which makes the itching worse including stress, alcohol and scratching the area of skin which was itchy in the first place.
Here are all the causes and symptoms of hives:
- Food: Allergic reactions to foods such as nuts, eggs and shellfish are a common cause of hives.
- Medications: Certain medications also have a side effect of causing hives. Penicillin and sulfa are two of the antibiotics, which can cause hives. Ibuprofen and Aspirin are also two other medications, which are commonly known to cause hives.
- Infections: Both bacterial and viral infections can lead to hives. Strep throat, urinary tract infections, common cold and hepatitis are some of many bacterial and viral infections, which may cause hives.
- Stimuli: Certain factors such as temperature, pressure, sun exposure and other physical stimuli may cause hives as well.
- Plants and animals: Dander in animals are the flakes of skin in their fur. Moreover, coming into contact with certain poisonous plants may cause hives.
- Insects: When insects sting or bite you, you may get hives.
- Latex: Latex is a type of rubber used in many types of clothing. It has been said that wearing clothing made out of latex can cause hives.
- Pollen: Pollen is a light powdery substance produced by plants such as oak trees. It travels through the air and may cause hives if it comes into contact with your skin.
- Bumps: Itchy red bumps appear on the skin when you have hives. Sometimes, the bumps can be skin-colored as well.
- Blanching: When the bumps turn white after you press them, it is known as blanching. Blanching is the only clear symptom of hives.