Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SenthilYour feedback matters!
My father's age is 59 years and hia weight is 120 kg and height is 5'10" (He is little bit overweight!) He has a small problem of hand shivering . His hands are shivering since last 6-8 months while writing. Kindly advice.
Der Sir, I have piles problem. Please tell me how to get recover soon. And what types of food should I eat or not?
Hello Mam, My preg confirmed on aug 28th (4weeks) Only ges sac and yolk sac identified On sep4th new guy missed me for sex On sep 11th (6 week) fetal pole imaged heart 117 On oct 16 (11 week) On dec 18 (20week) March 7 (33 week) Pls let me know is there any possibilities new sperm can enter into the early ges sac or like fraternal twins one more egg comes and sperm can catch that my old got disappear after 6weeks new started to form n grow fast im confused. Pls advise. Because after 6 weeks I took scan on week 11 and so far only one baby im carrying. On week 7 and 8 while put hcg injection I got light bleeding.
I have tinnitus problem in my left year. I hear whistling sound non-stop. It has been one month. What should I do? Is this problem self-curable?
I got accident since 20 days. I got small injured on above feet. But still not ready wounded. I m 29 years old. I don't sugar. I have checked last month. I have normal sugar level. I have using first cipladine. It proscribed by doctor. She s did first aid. Second referred another doctor proscribed mupirocin ointment. I have using both ointment. But not improve my wound. Wound size is very small. Please advise.
I am a 20 year old student, there is always this bad headache on the backside of my head whenever I exert myself, it can be playing football or doing some heavy load work in home. Please suggest something.
Dear sir, My father is having diabetes from last 16 years. But in these he is feeling sensation in legs and weakness. Can you please let us know what can we do.
I am suffering from ringworm from last 3 months but after using one cream problem of reassurance is there, I used cosvate g but not getting permanent relief worst thing is my daughter also got infected.
Sir I am having semen leakage from last 2 year and also premature ejaculation from last 3 year. I am masturbating from last 6 year. Now I am also suffering from memory loss problem. Kindly help me. I am not addicted to any alcohol or cigarette.
The main symptom of genital herpes include occurrence of blisters around or near the rectum. These blisters do break eventually, but they leave behind sores that are very tender and that take about 2 to 4 weeks to heal when the eruption of blisters occurs for the first time. The subsequent outbreaks are shorter and less severe than the first outburst. The disease can spread easily through sexual intercourse and it is better to consult a doctor, even if no clear symptoms are visible. Genital herpes cause tingling sensation and a lot of uneasiness in the genital area.
Causes of genital herpes
- The genital herpes infection is mainly caused by 2 different types of HSVs or herpes simplex virus.
- The first type of herpes simplex virus most commonly infect the lips and they cause cold sores, which are recognized as fever blisters.
- The first type of HSV type 1 virus can also produce sores in the genital area. The usual cause of genital herpes is the HSV type 2 and that can infect the mouth.
- Genital herpes can be simply transmitted from one individual to another during sex. The symptoms of herpes can be produced on and off in some people as it remains in the nerve cells of the body.
Symptoms of genital herpes
- Burning or itchy feeling in the genital area that lasts for more than 2-3 weeks.
- Pain is experienced in the genital area, legs and buttocks.
- Fluid is discharged from the Vagina, and pressure is experienced in the abdomen.
- The sores appear after few days on regions where the virus has entered like penis, vagina or the mouth.
- The other general symptoms that can occur under this condition are headache, fever, muscle aches and difficulty in urination.
- The glands around the groin area also get swollen at times.
Homeopathic medicines are safe
It is a contagious disease and use of homeopathic remedies is very effective in treating herpes. Remarkable results can be gained by taking homeopathic medicines, and these are extremely safe. There are no side effects caused by taking homeopathic medications, and are of great use in eradicating the condition from the root. The intensity of the genital herpes condition takes a long time to wither and use of homeopathic medicine though provides slow results is very effective and harmless. The best homeopathic medication that can be taken to treat genital herpes is Natrum Mur for both men and women. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopathic.