Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SenthilYour feedback matters!
I am 25 year old married female and from last one week I have to go to toilet frequently and feeling constipation. I am also heaviness in head. I am feeling hunger frequently all over the day after sometime of eating. Also experiencing pain in my belly at lower side. Kindly suggest me. Thanks.
Sir I m suffering from pain in my stomach since last three days but there is no aaram what should I do.
I am diabetic my body very pain I sleeping the night and I wake up morning my back pain very hard. so, what I do please help me.?
What is the best medicine for headache except disprin because some people say it is very harmful for health so can you please tell me the best medicine which has no or minimum side effect.
I have Stomach ulcer Also called peptic ulcer and it is 5 or 6 years old. I have using the medicine tab panics d and autos syrup and livitrol and rab d. But I think this medicine is not beneficial for me please suggest me what I do for ulcer.
I am 40 years old male I am suffering from piles without bleeding but getting much pain during easin what should I do to get permanent cure without going to surgery and what kind of medicines for which time I have to use. I am free from smoking and other bad habits working as an employeeuses to sit in chair most of time from 10 am to 5 pm.
Dear doctor. The tip of my penis is very sensitive. I ejaculate fast when I masturbate my tip. Will that be the same while having sex. Can I please my partner.
Hello sir. I'm 34 years. I feel breathing problems. My heart beat is more. I am feeling strong beats of heart. Could you explain me causes of breath problem.
I have undergone blood sugar test and fbs is 190 and my. Ppbs showing 223 mg/dl. My age is 24 year. What would be the treatment option. And my parents are diabetic.
Sir I am 22 year old guy in night times I am unable to sleep well feeling breathless Ness so please give me suggestions.
After turp operation. Four months passed. Urine is clear. But flow of urine is slow, penis is not standing. Age 54. Before turp all is well. please advise.
1. Prevents cancer: as a magnificent source of vitamin c and different cell reinforcements, tomatoes can battle the development of abnormal cells that causes cancer. Lycopene has been connected with prostate tumour prevention. Epidemiologists recommend the consumption of tomato as it helps lower the possibility of prostate cancer. High fibre content of beta-carotene in fruits and vegetables has been proven to bring down the risk of colorectal cancer to a great extent.
2. Blood pressure: low sodium consumption keeps circulatory strain solid. Tomatoes are rich in potassium that helps in the same.
3. Heart's well-being: the fibre, potassium, vitamin c and choline content in tomatoes all bolster the heart's well-being. An expansion in potassium as well as a reduction in sodium is the most essential dietary change that an individual can make to lessen their danger of cardiovascular diseases. Tomatoes additionally contain folic corrosive, which keeps the homocysteine levels under control. It reduces the risk of heart diseases.
4. Diabetes: tomatoes help bring down the blood sugar level in people with type1 diabetes. Whereas, people with type 2 diabetes may have enhanced glucose, lipids and insulin levels. One measure of cherry tomatoes gives around 2 grams of fibre and helps them keep their levels neutralized.
5. Constipation: eating foods that are high in water substance and fibre like tomatoes can help with hydration and advance normal solid discharges. Fibre adds mass to stool and is important for bowel movement.
6. Eye health: tomatoes are a rich sources of lycopene, lutein and beta-carotene, which are intense cancer prevention agents. They have been helpful in protecting the eyes against harm related to the advancement of age-related macular degeneration.
7. Skin: collagen, a fundamental part of the skin, hair, nails and connective tissue, is dependent on vitamin c. An inadequacy of vitamin c leads to certain skin problems. As vitamin c is a capable cancer prevention agent, a low intake can affect the skin and cause harm from uv rays, infections and smoke. This usually results in wrinkles, hanging skin, blemishes and other antagonistic skin diseases.
8. Pregnancy: a good amount of folic acid needs to be present before and during pregnancy to ensure the infants good health inside the mother's womb. This can be found in tomatoes.