Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. SengalvarayanYour feedback matters!
He is getting irritation after urination and the urine is yellowish in colour. Why he is facing that? Help pllzz.
Hi sir, from today morning my urine is coming in red colour. I think blood is mixed in this. I am so fearing about this. Is it serious problem? Help with a solution sir.
Sir I am 23 year old. I have frequently urine problem. Sometimes I have to go 2 3 times in half n hour. If I drink water continuously in half n hours interval than sometimes I have to go more time. That's y I avoid to drink water. I drink water 1 hr gap after that I have to same problem for frequently urine I go3 times in hour. Ii face so many proproblems during long jjourney. Is this a dieses or normal. I don't have daibetiges. N no any family disease. Suggest me some medicine for that if required.
I am a 18 years old boy. And I have a problem of urge for urine passage continously after a food. So I will be so tired. And I have go outside without having my lunch breakfast etc. Is there any remedy for the disease.
My present abdomen report- Liver- appear normal Gal bladder- CBD is echo free and measures 4.5 mm approx. Pancreas- normal Spleen- 80 mm x 41 mm Kidney- both are normal size shape position and axis right kidney show cyst measuring 1.8 cm and 2.0 cm approx. Left kidney show cyst measuring 4.2 x 3.7 cms approx. There is no evidence of renal calculi on either side. Right kidney 86 mm x 36 mm Left kidney 87 mm x 43 mm Urinary bladder is normal in size shape and contour no intraluminal lesion seen. Prostate glad is enlarge in size shape and echo pattern prostate measure 37 mm x 40 mm x 42 mm. Prostate volume is 33.3 ml BLOOD REPORT Haemoglobin 10.8 gm/dl W.B.C - 6300/cu. Mm neutrophil - 63% Lymphocytes - 30% eosinophil - 06% monocyte - 01% Basophild - 00% Erythrocyte sedimentation rate 1st hour - 78 mm 2nd hour - 102 mm Average - 64. 5 mm Blood sugar - fasting 116 mg/dl. Post prandial - 174 mg/dl TAKING medicine :- 1. Cap pantocid - L - one in morning empty stomach. 2. Syp. Duphalac - 10 ml two time. 3. Tab. Flodart plus - one at nite. 4. Tab. Niftas 100 mg - two time morning and evening. 5.syp.sucral- three time. 6.cap.becosules z.7.glucobay 25 - morning. 8.glyciphage 500 mg one time. Steel feel heavy stomach not feeling hungry.
Hi, my mom is suffering from kidney problem from about 7 years and now her consulting doctor recommended dialysis, but we don't want to go for that yet as it have to be continue for lifetime once started. Her current Urea level is 125 and Creatinine is 7.5, please suggest if there could any alternate option available, even if Ayurvedic can do something.
I have had Urinary tract infections thrice in last 3 months. I am sick of making antibiotics. Please give me some advise.
My uncle is diabetic and transplanted his kidney recently, now what are the tips for maintaining rest of his life and what will be his selflife?
I am 25 years of age, I have pain in my one scrotum right testicle, whenever I lift any wait pain get severe. What protection/precautions or food diet to be maintained. I also have itching in inner thighs near testicles it got blackspot there?
My father 68 age now he had weekly 2 time dialyses. Now the creatinine and urine level is medium. How to minimize and stop the dialyses?
Before removal of a 25 mm kidney stone, all KFT and other blood tests and other mandatory tests were O K. Is it possible the after apx. 36 hours of kidney stone removal operation that kidney removal was necessary and that kidney become chronic infected. Kidney stone removal operation was performed through PCNL. How it was possible that before kidney stone removal operation the Platelets were reduced 227000 to 65000 and Hemoglobin reduced 16.2 To 8.5. And BP also gone Low. Requested to pls answer.
Hi, since 6 months I am feeling pain to go washroom I am getting rectal bleeding in stools, I observed that my skin cuts every time I go washroom I feel pain. How to recover this problem please suggest me.
My father is having burning sensation and painful urination after catheter removal after his vascular bypass surgery. Please let me know the treatment.
I am 30 years old, from last few days I am feeling going to urine most frequently. In an hour, I am going around 4-6 times and feel little burning sensation during release. Even I am drinking water min 3 litre in a day. Please suggest what could be the reason and what precaution or medication I should take? Thanks in advance.
Bladder is an organ of the lower abdomen which stores urine. Though it is a problem common to both men and women, women are two times more prone to be affected than men.
The following are some of the causes that give rise to bladder pain.
- Bacterial infection or urinary tract infection is one of the common causes of bladder pain. Women are more likely to encounter uninary tract infection. It occurs if bacteria sneak in through the urethra leading to develop an infection in the urinary tract, which in turn affects the urinary bladder.
- Sometimes bladder stones can also give rise to bladder pain.
- Painful Bladder Syndrome is yet another cause, wherein your bladder holds pee after your kidneys have filtered it but before you pee it out. This condition causes pain and pressure below your belly button, causing pain in the bladder.
- Chronic pelvic pain is pain in the area below your bellybutton and between your hips that lasts six months or longer. There are multiple causes for such pain.
- Bladder cancer is another possible cause of bladder pain. If uncontrolled cancer cells are formed in the bladder, then it gives rise to bladder cancer. Bladder cancer is one of the most common cancers and generates unbearable pain in the bladder.
- Interstitial cystitis is another condition which gives rise to severe bladder pain. This condition is more commonly seen in women. The bladder becomes inflamed and irritated and the pain gets worse when the bladder is full or during menstruation. It is a chronic condition.
- Urethral stricture is another cause of bladder pain. Men are likely to be more affected by this condition. In this case, the urethra becomes inflamed and narrow creating difficulties to pass urine.
- Yeast infection also known as, Torulopsis is another cause of bladder pain.
Bladder pain can vary from being mild to severe. But, no matter what the degree of pain is, it requires serious medical attention. It is highly recommended that if you are suffering from bladder pain you must consult and seek a doctor's advice right from the beginning.