Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Splinting
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Hi all as I already told that I joiner gym n also I have knee pain. B4 it was OK now I feel more paid. In my knees what I have to do do I have to lessen the time of workout or what.
Hello sir, l have a back pain st joint and glutius medius since 3 months tell me the name of any medicine for this and what I do?
I am 20years old and I get lower back pain I've tried several exercises ointments etc. But still could not find any change. Help me with it.
I got the fridge shoulder. From last 1.5years I contact many doctors and always physio but I didn't get cure. So please give any solution.
Hello sir, I am 26 years old. One year back I was travelled on uneven road. From that day onwards I feels back pain, I can't able to wash my clothes& bending works etc. What is the reason for that? How can I reduce that?
Doctor has advised manipulation of shoulder under anasthesia. What would be the approximate cost in bombay. Please advise
I am a 30 year old female. I have been suffering from severe ankle pain and left leg pain since 3 months. What I should do?
I am 40 years old lady ,muje last one week se neend nhe aa rhe he ,agar aate bhe he too legs me soote time hlka hlka pain shuru ho jaata he ,ghbraht shuru ho jaate he ,neend ke goole bhe kha le phir bhe neend nhe aate kya keru ,plz help me.
I am 18 year old female, from the last few days I am having severe back pain, I have used ointments but the pain is still there. Moreover I hae severe headache ase well from the last few days.
I am 47+ suffering from severe pain in my right shoulder while sleeping, also feel pain in knee. Please advice.
My mother is suffering from Tennis elbow but she don't want to take medicines so is there any advice which is give relief to her at home and what is the medicine for it?
Bursitis is a disorder that is characterized by inflammation of a fluid filled sac called the bursa. Bursa is present in between various tissues such as muscles, tendons and bones where friction may occur. This sac cushions the tissues and prevents friction. The usual areas that are affected by this condition are hip, shoulder and the elbows.
The symptoms of bursitis are:
1. You will experience pain in the affected area
2. Tightness and stiffness in the area
3. Local swelling of the muscle
4. Redness of the area
5. Any physical contact with the area causes pain
Bursitis may also occur due to the following reasons:
1. Ageing results in loss of elasticity of the tendons, thus impairing their ability to tolerate any stressful activity
2. Sports such as baseball where you are required to throw the ball with force may lead to bursitis
3. If you do tasks that require kneeling down on a regular basis
4. Sitting on hard surfaces for extended periods of time
5. Abnormalities such as improperly placed joints
6. Inflammation from other conditions such as gout, thyroid disorders and rheumatoid arthritis may lead to bursitis
The condition is treated by using a variety of methods such as exercise and medication. Antibiotics are used to treat any underlying infection causing bursitis. Injections may be administered to reduce inflammation in the affected area along with exercises to strengthen the affected muscle. In severe cases, the doctor may resort to surgery to treat this condition.
You may use certain preventive measures to stay clear of bursitis. Some of them are
1. Lift with proper form: If you are lifting something heavy, then make sure you keep the spine straight and bend your knees slightly.
2. Take breaks: Don’t remain in the same position for long durations, take small breaks and walk around to release the stress from your legs.
3. Exercise: Do strength building workouts to build strength in the joints. Include mobility and flexibility stretches in your routine to keep your joints healthy, thus increasing the range of motion.
4. Maintain optimal weight levels: If you are obese, then take steps to reduce your weight. Maintain a proper diet to check your waistline. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.