Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Selvaraj.Your feedback matters!
My age is 37 years and there is too much of hair fall plus dandruff. I want to know the reason behind it.
I am 23 year old male and I have getting hairfall problem from 3 to 4 year regularly at the back side of my head. please advise?
My baby is 4 month old and he had red rashes around the neck so one pediatrician suggest me cluster-gm tube. I applied and redness is absolutely clear but skin gets white which is looking very bad. Then I consult one of my friend dermatologist and she suggest me topisone m cream. Now please suggest should I apply this cream on my baby's skin or not. This time I don't want take a chance. Its very urgent please advice me.
L am 22 year old male. I have problem in hair. My hair is falling in middle portions of the head. How I come out this problem .please reply.
My lips is looking like burn. Blackish and itching is happening on lips. And in mouth getting ulsar problem. It is all happening since last 15 days.
Sir I having a lot of tanning in my hand and face and this is not going what am I do so this will go out of my face and hand and I am having fair color.
Hi, I had some acne and pimple marks and dark spots on my face. Can you please tell me the best product for all these problems and to get clear and brighter skin with no side effects.
I am facing hair fall problem last 2 years now what should I do please tell me how to get rid of all these problem.
How to improve our rough & curly hairs are damaged due to straighten & dust. Also lot of hair fall. Give me suggests effective methods Thank you.
I want to know what are the symptoms of skin cancer. I have a chronic problem of skin rash in different parts of the body at different times. Can this develop into a cancerous growth? I am 74 years old now. Also, where can I get myself checked for skin cancer?
I am 28 years old male. I do not have any medical condition or allergy or anything but still I am suffering from baldness. I do take proper diet also. What should I do to make less hairfall? Should I go for transplant?
Im a diabetes patient and my foot is infected foot and it is very cracked foot can you tell me how to cure my foot.
I have pimples and acne on my face and I am using femcinol adp gel but it is not helpful for me so you may advice me something?
Hi, I am 23 years old guy. Suffering from over hair fall especially in the top middle of the head. What ways and what are the foods to be taken to reduce hair loss. Is there any chance of gaining my lost hair.
I am losing my hair quickly. I have tried all kinds of shampoos but no effect. Can you please help me out of this problem.
Hi doctor when I go to a saloon for saving hot pimples after saving in a sort time I just try chaging my saving cream and saving foam but the reault is same I want some advice.
Pimples are very annoying, especially when they are on your cheeks because then they do twice the damage - hurt your skin and at the same time they also steal away the charm of your looks. Although there are many lotions and creams in the markets that guarantee the removal of this skin inflammation, they are chemicals that eventually start showing its side-effects on your skin. For this reason, a few home remedies with some simple pimple-combating tools work the best and here are some of them:
- Use ice cubes and crushed ice to reduce the redness and the heat in the inflammation. Applying ice over the pimples eventually makes them reduce in size and disappear altogether.
- Soak a little piece of cotton or rag in fresh lemon juice and apply it over a pimple. Lemon helps a pimple dry up faster.
- Soak a rag of cotton in tea tree oil and put it over a pimple. It has anti-bacterial properties which help fight against acne pimples. For even better results, you can also try mixing tea tree oil in aloe vera gel. You can put this mixture on your acne pimples and rinse it after 20 minutes for effective healing.
- White toothpaste can work wonderfully with a pimple and reduce it to nothing in a very little time.
- Steaming is another foolproof way to get rid of the pimples in the most natural manner. If you expose the pimples to steam, the steam works its way through the pimples and cleans out all the bacteria. It thus helps your skin to breathe and get in contact with oxygen. This ultimately makes a pimple ripen quickly and thus leads to its deterioration.
- Use garlic to get rid of pimples. How? Garlic is an antiviral, antifungal, antiseptic and antioxidant agent which is why it is a very good remedy for pimples. Cut a small piece of garlic and rub it over your pimples. After several minutes wash your face with lukewarm water.
- Honey is another natural antibiotic that can accelerate the removal of pimples by effective healing. The catch here is to apply honey directly over the affected area. Keep it for several minutes and then wash it off with lukewarm water. Mixing honey and cinnamon and applying its paste on the affected area is also a very dead-sure manner of getting rid of pimples.
- Grind a cucumber to make a face mask and allow it to dry. Then wash your face after several minutes. This cleans up the dirt and bacteria in the pimples.
Next time you get those unwanted pimples, you know what to do! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.