Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SelvakumarYour feedback matters!
I am 26 old male I have hair falling past one year and I have used some oil but still not cure please help me.
Is it chemical peeling good for Pimples and Black spots. Can we get rid off it permanently. Does it has side effects in present or in future. Is it suitable for any skin like fair skin with oily or dry.
I am 56 years old, My face has become very dull lots of fine lines has grown, lines noticing more in these 2 years. Please advise.
Black pimple in my face and almost from 12 month, aur avitak thik nhi hua hai iske liye something tips.
I have back acne scars. I was on treatment chemical peels and laser. 5 peels and 3 lasers. No drastic improvement. What about TCA peels.
I have medium skin colour I wan to get fair skin n have little sensitive skin. Consult me some cream that works fast on me.
Help is here at last!
Here are some tips for you to follow in case you suffer from outbreaks of acne, and even if you don’t need them yourself, you can pass them on to a friend who is in need.
• Sulphur-rich foods such as onions and garlic are helpful in reducing outbreaks
• Increase zinc-rich foods such as soybeans, whole grains, sunflower seeds and raw nuts
• Drink plenty of water
• Avoid sugar, cigarettes, fried and high-fat foods
• Keep dairy items and red meat to a minimum
The skin is exposed to many things, which causes it to lose its luster and appear dull. Apart from the external factors certain internal factors also cause skin darkening. Internal factors, such as what you eat and how much you exercise also affect its condition and thus in turn, affects how you look. Your skin may develop dark spots, blemishes and tan. Let’s look at some of the ways this can be tackled resulting in fairer skin.
Changing lifestyle habits and your daily routine:
- Protection from the sun: Many of the blemishes and spots on your skin are due to the exposure you have had to the sun. Thus ensure that you have sufficient UV protection with the best possible SPF levels that suit your skin. Generally, in Indian climate, an SPF count of 30 is recommended. However, the correct SPF count would depend on one’s skin texture. Wear hats as well as sunglasses while outside to prevent tanning as well as dark circles.
- Exfoliate regularly: This is an important step as most of the dead skin cells on your body are darker in skin tone than the newer cells beneath them. If you exfoliate regularly, then this layer of dead skin cells will be removed making you fairer. However, don’t exfoliate more than two times a week as it would lead to excessively dry skin.
Homemade lightening treatments for your skin:
- Turmeric paste: You can make turmeric paste with either olive oil or milk and then make it into a mask. Apply it and keep it for 20 minutes and then wash it off with warm water. Doing this for a few days should result in noticeable results.
- Lemon Juice rinse: Mix equal amounts of lemon juice from half a lemon with water in a glass. Then dab this mixture on your face body and hands and keep it there for 20 minutes or so. Apply moisturizer and don’t go out in the sun immediately. Do this for a few days a week and you should see results quickly.
- Potato rub: Cut a potato into thick slices and ensure that you rub it over the face or on areas where you want to lighten the skin.
- Other treatments: Other home remedies also include, green coconut water rinses, honey lemon masks and papaya masks among others. If you wish to discuss about any specific skin problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.
I am 18 my breast are really very very small I look really very ugly just because not having breast. Please give me any home remedy aur medicine.
I have problem on hair fall. I am 27 years old man and also white issue. What l can do this problem. Please suggest me.
I am suffering from hair loss and if I dnt bath to my hair ill getting itching in the scalp sometimes I donno whether I have, dandruff but im loosing hair.
I am ravi 28 year. My eyes dark circle. I never use any alcohol, any bad habits to use that. So please suggest me.
What type of diet may help acne and what could further worsen the condition