Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SelvakumarYour feedback matters!
I have hair fall problem, I loss too much of hairs from middle portion of head. What I do for prevent further hair fall?
My hair getting thin day by day and heavy hairfall what should I have to doo please give the solution as soon as possible.
I am having dandruff on my head, so my hair fall also increase and also I am getting pimples on my face and body. So please tell me what I do for removing that.
My skin is sensitive. When go out under sun, my skin star burning and also starts getting dark and dull.
The skin is exposed to many things, which causes it to lose its luster and appear dull. Apart from the external factors certain internal factors also cause skin darkening. Internal factors, such as what you eat and how much you exercise also affect its condition and thus in turn, affects how you look. Your skin may develop dark spots, blemishes and tan. Let’s look at some of the ways this can be tackled resulting in fairer skin.
Changing lifestyle habits and your daily routine:
- Protection from the sun: Many of the blemishes and spots on your skin are due to the exposure you have had to the sun. Thus ensure that you have sufficient UV protection with the best possible SPF levels that suit your skin. Generally, in Indian climate, an SPF count of 30 is recommended. However, the correct SPF count would depend on one’s skin texture. Wear hats as well as sunglasses while outside to prevent tanning as well as dark circles.
- Exfoliate regularly: This is an important step as most of the dead skin cells on your body are darker in skin tone than the newer cells beneath them. If you exfoliate regularly, then this layer of dead skin cells will be removed making you fairer. However, don’t exfoliate more than two times a week as it would lead to excessively dry skin.
Homemade lightening treatments for your skin:
- Turmeric paste: You can make turmeric paste with either olive oil or milk and then make it into a mask. Apply it and keep it for 20 minutes and then wash it off with warm water. Doing this for a few days should result in noticeable results.
- Lemon Juice rinse: Mix equal amounts of lemon juice from half a lemon with water in a glass. Then dab this mixture on your face body and hands and keep it there for 20 minutes or so. Apply moisturizer and don’t go out in the sun immediately. Do this for a few days a week and you should see results quickly.
- Potato rub: Cut a potato into thick slices and ensure that you rub it over the face or on areas where you want to lighten the skin.
- Other treatments: Other home remedies also include, green coconut water rinses, honey lemon masks and papaya masks among others. If you wish to discuss about any specific skin problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.
My upper lips skin is blackened. And my neck also black. My skin is dull suggest me medicine for that.
I am having patches of pimples in my penis skin. It seems allergic to me. It isn't itchy or painful nor it is having any discharge. What is the problem?
My hair is too short. And also my hair is thin. Hair fall is start please suggest me treatment and for hair growth also.
I want to glow n beautiful glamorous skin, but my skin is damage and pore ,oily bit of dark. Please suggestion me what I do. Lotion, cream, tablet etc.
I'm using aloe vera gel overnight all over my face i'm having dry skin and acne scars it safe to apply?
I have hair loss with past 6 months. I used minoxidil solution but it has no change in my hair. Density is low. Pls how to growth hair on density.
I am losing hair quickly. I have tried so many products but all in vain. Most of my hair has turned out white now. Please get me a better solution for this problem.
I have a problem regarding Hair fall it tends to loses regularly and there are lots of dandruff in my hair and my hair are growing thinner what shall I do.
I am pravallika of sixteen years old can you please suggest me to change my colour to fair can you please help out with this.
My desire to look fair and glow. I hv consulted many dermatologist BT nothing can resulted. Some days look fair but not long time and my face has a spot of pimples and dark spot I can't guess that it is a blemishes or suntan. please make my daily routine of my face bcoz my marriage is on my head and I look beautiful. Some people say not to use face pack per day then suggest me properly.
I am having serious hairfall and not getting any way to get rid of it. I get hairfall almost everyday and my scalp is also very dry please sugest me best permanent way to overcome this issue.
Take plenty of fresh fruits and green vegetables daily, avoid spicy and fried articles.
Light exercise is beneficial.
Ageing is an inevitable part of growing older but we may slow down the aging process considerably and can minimize the appearance of blotchy skin, age spots, and wrinkles.
Limit the amount of alcohol you consume, quit smoking, avoid crash diets, increase intake of dietary antioxidants (whole grains, fresh fruits, vegetables) and vitamin c and reduce saturated fats in diet.
Put the following medicines in the bathing water-
1drop per liter,
1drop per liter and
1drop per liter
Massage your skin with calendula officinalis-q twice daily.
Take berberis aquifolium-q 1drop in a cup of water four times a day.