Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. SelvakumarYour feedback matters!
Hi sir/ ma'am, I am 21 years old and I am suffering from mouth's ulcer please help what can I do now?
Nefroti syndrome ie leakage of albumin protein in urine, my 8 years old grand son is suffering from this type of health problem, guide me how to handle him.
I'm conceived, This is 9th month for me, I'm suffering from severe throat pain. In my blood test report serum T4 is 11.04 but normal is 4.6 - 10.5 cord. I having cold and cough and inside my nose I having wound too. What is the reason for my throat pain.
I have my face problem early 1years ago iwas handsome but when pimples start coming its make my face dirty and small black black in many place on my face so please tell me how I remove this black pore, some medicine and face wash for using in my face nice for my face.
Yesterday I had taken heavy meal in chicken. But today there is a burning sensation during urine pass. Why is it so? What would be the possible reason? What would be it's simple remedy?
I am 55 years old male, my bottom row front teeth 2 nos. Found loose condition & it is freely oscilating while checking with my finger and this was nearly more than two yrs. More no. Of tooth found yellow stains and I am using sensodyne tooth paste. Kindly advise me what to do. Thanks.
Sir, my age is 23. Mujhe ni pta mujhe kya hota h, but I will try to explain, during some occasions like if some fight is going on , or agar meri khud ki bi galti hoti h ya koi galt tareeke se baat karta h my heartbeat goes faster, I do not fear but heart beat fast ho jati h. In another case, if am going tu indulge in sex tab bi mere sath same hi hota h. Heart beat goes faster, and ajeeb se feeling aati h. I started breathing deeply. I do not know what is this is this anxiety disorder. Im very much upset . please tell me what is going on nd help me.
Spine surgery is conventionally performed as ‘open surgery’, which means the region being worked on is opened with a long entry point to permit the surgeon to view and access the area. Technical and scientific advances have permitted more back and neck conditions to be treated with a less obtrusive surgical technique. The minimal invasive spine surgery (MISS) does not include a long cut, and it prevents causing damage to the muscles around the spine. As a rule, this causes less pain after the surgery and a speedier and healthy recovery.
Spine surgery is normally suggested when non-surgical treatments like medicinal or exercise based methods have not helped in lessening the excruciating symptoms of your back problem. Moreover, surgery is just considered if your doctor can pinpoint the correct reason of your pain, for example, a herniated circle or spinal stenosis.
MISS is also called less obtrusive spine surgery. In these procedures, surgeons utilise particular instruments to get to the spine through little cuts. The surgery process is as follows:
- During the surgery, a little entry point is made and the tubular retractor is embedded through the skin.
- It is also inserted into the delicate tissues down to the spinal cord.
- This makes a passage to the little range where the problem exists in the spine.
- The tubular retractor holds the muscles open and is set up all through the surgery.
- The surgeon gets to the spine utilising the little instruments that fit through the focal point of the tubular retractor.
- Any bone or disk material that is expelled goes out from the retractor.
- Any gadgets needed for the fusion process, for example, screws or rods, are embedded through the retractor.
- A few surgeries require more than one retractor.
- Keeping in mind the end goal to see where to put the entry point and embed the retractor, the surgeon is guided by fluoroscopy.
- This strategy shows ongoing X-ray pictures of the patient's spine on a screen throughout the surgery.
- The surgeon additionally utilises a microscope to enlarge the view through the retractor.
- Towards the end of the procedure, the tubular retractor is expelled and the muscles come back to their original position.
- This restrains the muscle damage that is more ordinarily found in open surgeries.
It is very important to talk about these risks with your doctor before your surgery or procedure.
- Infection: Antibiotics are consistently given to the patient some time before, during, and regularly after the surgery to reduce the danger of infections.
- Bleeding: A specific measure of bleeding is normal; however, this is not commonly dangerous.
- Pain in the grafted area: Some patients will encounter surgical pain at the bone joint site.
- Recurring symptoms: A few patients may encounter a repeat of their side effects.
- Pseudarthrosis: Patients who tend to smoke are more prone to pseudarthrosis. This is a condition wherein there is insufficient bone formation. In case that this happens, a minor surgery may be required.
- Nerve damage: It is possible that the nerves or veins might be harmed during these operations. These complications are extremely uncommon.
- Blood clots: Another complication is blood clots in the legs. This poses a threat because these clots can break off and settle in the lungs. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.