Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Selvakumar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. SelvakumarYour feedback matters!
Teeth stains are a major inconvenience as a well as harmful for your teeth. Teeth stains can occur due to consuming certain foods and drinks. It can also be caused due to unhealthy lifestyle choices, such as not brushing teeth or flossing.
Here a few tips to how to prevent teeth stains. Read on more to find out all about them:
- Practicing healthy habits: It is a good idea to brush, or use a mouthwash after a having a meal. Keep in mind that the foods and drinks mentioned below can stain your teeth more than others. Coffee or tea, soda, red and white wine, grape or cranberry juice, blueberries, beets, soya sauce and tomato sauce cause teeth stains so while consuming them keep in mind to always brush floss or wash your mouth after consuming these.
- Drinking with a straw: Drinking with a straw keeps away the stains from your mouth as the liquid doesn't go near the visible front surfaces of the teeth.
- Brush, floss and rinse with an antibacterial mouthwash: By brushing, flossing and rinsing with a mouthwash on a regular basis you reduce the growth of the bacteria called plaque. Plaque is sticky in nature and promotes the formation of teeth stains. By eradicating plaque you also prevent teeth stains.
- Get your teeth professionally cleaned: Make sure to visit a dentist at least twice a year. Even while maintaining your teeth by regular brushing, flossing and mouthwash, getting your teeth professionally cleaned is beneficial and can help you guard against teeth stains.
- Using teeth whitening kits: At-home teeth whitening kits are available in local drugstores, which help in preventing teeth stains. They usually cause slight discomfort, which goes away in a few days' time.
- Professional tooth whitening: You can also get your teeth whitened by your dentist. In this procedure, the dentist applies a bleaching agent to your teeth after applying a rubber shield on your gums. This procedure usually takes a single or in some instances multiple visits to perform.
Hi doctor. on saturday & sunday my sister had an unprotected sex & from monday onwards she had an excessive watery discharge no odor. Is anything serious, why it happened? is she pregnant?
My brain is thinking too much which results in causing sleep less nights. What to do? please advice.
Depression is a serious mental illness in which feelings of sadness and loss of interest last for weeks and interfere with daily life.
There are numerous factors that can trigger the onset of depression, including:
- Actions and conditions (like threat, abuse)
- Illness (such as cancer or chronic pain),
- Social isolation or loneliness and
- Stressful life events (such as divorce or money problems).
- Depression can cause deep emotional pain both to the person experiencing it and, often, to that person's close family and friends.
There are several different types of medically recognized depression.
- Major depression
- Episodic Depression
- Post Partum Depression
- Pre and marital Depression
- The most common type of depression is called major depression
It occurs when your symptoms interfere with your enjoyment of life or daily functions — including your work, sleep, and eating habits for atleast two weeks straight.
Some people experience only one episode of major depression in their life, while others may go through numerous episodes of the illness.