Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Selva GaneshanYour feedback matters!
I am 41 years old female. On 2.09. 2012 I had a fall and had undergone a surgery for trimallealor fracture. Thereafter because of an unstable ankle I underwent a second surgery on 8.06. 2013 for reconstruction of the ankle joint and bone grafting was done for the same. After physio sessions etc I do my exercises religiously as my right knee and back was affected cause of my ankle injury as I was putting weight on my other leg. I can now go for a 1.5 km walk and can take care of myself but can't pick up a job where prolonged standing and sitting is required. I am. Not able to do too many things in a day as I used to before my injury. How can I improve my quality of life. Is there fusion of ankle required Though I don't have the strength to undergo another surgery and I am managing things though a little frustrated. Please advice. Thanks.
I have nerves weakness due to this my hands shakes and when cold my finger will get struck and pain.
I have operated my lateral numerous epicondile (right hand) 2yrs before and having plate and screw in it and I play sports at professional level. And my hand does not pain. So it important to remove the same. Kind of help I need from you doctor. Thanks
Hi. I have problems I n my legs nee as it pains while I am sittet more time. Please suggest medicines. Thanks harsh ad.
I have stretch marks in my hand and legs behind the joints and due to pimples their are spots on my face. What I should do to remove these?
Sir, I have distal radius fracture before 4 month ago. Now sir my hand is in good condition than, can I start lifting weight and if yes then how much weight can I lift?
I am a 23 year old male I want to ask that if I have Knee pain what ahoul I do instead of using painkiller.
I am 23 years old. For last 3 days I could not sleep due to muscle pain. Is their any solution for my problem?
My feet are extensively paining and having burning sensation. I am under insulin and oral tablets too.
My mom is 51years old, she have swelling near her knee. It pain inside. What is the actual problem? What can be done for it?
Mere ghutne k neeche pindli main bahut dard rehta hai or standing and sitting main bahut dard hota hai kai baar khada bhi nahi hua jata.kya kare?
I am a 25 yr old male and having lowerback pain for last 5 months. Have consulted some physiotherapist & got heat, massage treatments, also I followed some doctor recommended exercises. Still no use, please someone help me?
Neck cancer refers to the formation of cancer cells in the throat or neck region of your body. Neck cancer is commonly seen in people above sixty years of age .But people above forty can also have the chances of getting neck cancer. Though the symptoms of neck cancer can vary from one person to the other,
Some of the common symptoms are stated as follows:
- Neck cancer affects the voice box, so a change in your voice can be noticed.
- Weight loss is also a symptom for neck cancer.
- A person suffering from neck cancer can also suffer from dysphagia or difficulty in swallowing.
- Sore throat in some cases can be considered as a symptom of neck cancer
- Bleeding from mouth or through your nose is also a common symptom for neck cancer.
- Ear pain in some cases is a symptom of neck cancer.
- Coughing persistently is also regarded as a symptom of neck cancer.
- Sometimes a lump in the neck is also noticed and it is usually painless.
- Some people also encounter breathing problem.
- In some cases a swelling of the neck, jaw or eyes can also be noticed.
Neck cancer involves certain risk factors too. Neck cancer can be treated in many ways. The following are few treatments available for neck cancer:
- Surgery: Your doctor can conduct a surgery for removing the tumors from your neck region. The doctor may decide to do either a microsurgery or laser treatment or endoscopy.
- Chemotherapy: If the tumor spreads to other regions or is large in size, then your doctor may recommend chemotherapy.
- Radiation: It is used to destroy the malignant cells. It is usually conducted after removing the tumor.
These three are the common treatments followed by doctors. Your doctor may also take help of other treatments like administering drugs to control the growth of cancer cells. But, sometimes treatments fail to work if the process of metastasis starts. So you should not ignore it, as soon as you encounter any of the symptoms stated above, visiting an oncologist is highly recommended.