Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SeetaramYour feedback matters!
How do I reduce pimples. I have more pimples. Say me a good way without medicine or cosmetic creams to reduce pimples. Shall I use ice cubes ina cloth over the pimples?
I need to increase my height and weight. I'm trying all my ways. I am a dancer too but then also its not working out. Please guide me how to become healthy.
I am 25 years old. I am suffering from burning sensation while urinating. Is it okay to have unprotected sex while having uti.
I have gerd (gastro esophageal reflux disease) since 2 years Symptoms Abdominal pain and bloating Heart burn Sore throat and feeling of throat narrowing Back pain I am using antacids and prokinetic agents since 2 years But recently these tablets are not reducing my symptoms Doctor changed my prescription 2 times still no use My body is not responding to drugs What I should do.
When I play a one football game even only one game my legs start to hurt. And even during a game I get tired very fast. So please suggest something to boostbmy stamina.
My male friend is suffering in ankylosing spondylitis since 2 years. Have swelling and pain in both legs ankle and feet. Help some ayurvedic treatment.
please tell me, I have to study, but when I study I fall asleep. What to take? To not to fall asleep. Please tell me.
Hi My mother aged 75 years. No sugar no bp. Reasonably healthy. But few days back her back bone compressed while travelling. Dr. Advises 3 week bed rest. And advises wear back support belt. But after 3 days now she is still suffering back pain even after taking prescribed tab like nervigen, ultracet, tolpa d, d360, altraday. My quest is should she use back supporting belt while sleep or in bed. Or is it necessary to use belt till back ache healed. How long it may take my mother to walk with in home? now she can't even sit. Can it be curable in home. Or else should I have to admit to hospital. Please answer immediately.
Hi, I am 35 years old, I want to know what are basic Health checkups we should doing n at what intervals.
Many women experience unusual vaginal bleeding between periods at some point in their lives. It is also known as metrorrhagia. Vaginal bleeding is thought to be abnormal in the following cases:
1. When your menstrual period is not expected
2. When your menstrual flow is lighter or heavier than normal
3. At unexpected stages in life. For example, when you are pregnant or after you have attained menopause.
Bleeding during periods is not a normal condition. Usually, the duration of the cycle is about 21 – 35 days. Abnormal vaginal bleeding has numerous conceivable causes. Independently, it doesn't show a genuine condition.
- Mid-cycle bleeding can be caused due to ovulation.
- Two hormones that regulate the menstrual cycle are progesterone or oestrogen. A condition of hormonal imbalance which is known as Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOs) causes interference with normal ovulation. This results in problems in thyroid glands as well as causes dysfunctional ovaries.
- Medications such as birth control pills are capable of causing abnormal bleeding, especially with the irregular intake of such medications.
- Infections or inflammation caused in the pelvic regions such as uterus, vagina, cervix, ovaries or fallopian tubes are capable of causing abnormal bleeding. STIs (Sexually Transmitted Diseases) and PIDs (Pelvic inflammatory disease) are often the cause of such a condition.
- Although Cancer is not one of the primary causes, cancer in organs such as the uterus, vagina, cervix and ovaries are capable of causing abnormal bleeding during periods.
How it can prevented
- Maintaining a healthy diet. Women who are either underweight or overweight tend to have more problems with abnormal bleeding
- Relaxation practices should be followed so that stress is reduced. Stress can cause abnormal bleeding.
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAID) should be consumed to reduce menstrual bleeding. Examples are ibuprofen or naproxen.
- In case of consumption, birth control pills should be taken as per the prescription only and regularly at the same time.
- Hormone therapy (using external hormones in a medical treatment) can be used in order to regulate menstrual cycles, stabilize the endometrium which is the lining of the uterus as well as to rectify hormonal imbalances. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.