Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Seema Gautham
Management of Pregnancy
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Seema GauthamYour feedback matters!
Hello, I am Dr Vikas Khanna and today I will be talking about Breakups and how to move on from Breakups.
This has been surveyed that people who find difficult to move on from breakups are those who have typical memories call bias. They just recall all the good memories of their past relationship. They get stuck in that happiness and that is why it gets difficult for them to move on.
Relationships and breakups are equally common. You move in a relationship and you move out of a relationship.
Today, I will be telling you a simple NLP exercise through which you can move on very quickly, very easily within few days.
Every breakup has a reason, has an issue due to which you and your partner move out of a relationship. But the memory we call bias prevents you from moving on as your subconscious mind is fed with only positive memories and it is considered as something valuable, something missing.
I will tell you a simple exercise. Just recall all the bad memories including the reason for the breakup that could be a verbal abuse, a partner cheating on you and so many other arguments as well. Just compile them in a sequence. Close your eyes and play a movie in the sequence in your mind, one after the other. Just feel the emotions that you had at the time of an argument, at the time your partner cheated. Just visualise that, play it like a movie. The time it is done, just freeze the last scene and paint it white. You should remember that you should be focusing on all the bad memories you had in your past relationship. After you are done, just repeat it 3 times with a complete feeling of emotions which you had, you have "enough is enough" kind of feeling and your subconscious is trained to move on to happiness elsewhere which you did not get in your past relationship.
I wish you a good luck.
If you want to contact me, you can do so through Lybrate, you can even call me or send me a mail.
Recently married, I feel infection in vagina, facing itching on it, feeling pain, swelling. Please suggest how it can be cure.
I had sex with my boyfriend a several times because of which my vagina has loosen and I don’t feel any pleasure during sex nowadays how to get back tighten vagina.
I had one unwanted 72 pill today after unprotected sex. And we again had unprotected sex in next couple of hours. So this pill will work or do I need to take one more.
I am 32 years not able to conceive as I have pain during intercourse. During intercourse also I have pain so what is the best medicine for this problem.
Menstrual disorders are caused by a variety of factors and affect every woman in a different manner. In most cases, it manifests itself in the form of fluctuations in menstrual flow and irregularity in the monthly cycle. Certain disorders are not too severe and can be easily alleviated.
Some of the most common reasons of menstrual disorders are as follows:
1. Anatomic problems: One fourth menstrual disorders are caused by problems of the anatomy. These include various gynecological issues like the presence of uterine fibroids and polyps, reduced uterine contractile strength, adenomyosis (intrusion of uterine tissue into the muscular wall of the uterus), a uterus with an excessively large surface area, and endometrial cancer.
2. Medications and supplements: There is a wide range of medications and nutritional or hormonal supplements which often cause menstrual disorders in women and lead to fluctuations in the menstrual cycle. These include medicines such as aspirin, ibuprofen, estrogen pills, vitamin E supplements etc.
3. Hormonal imbalance: Fluctuating hormone levels in the body have a direct impact on the menstrual cycle. These fluctuations can be caused by dysfunction in the pituitary gland, thyroid gland or adrenal gland. It can also be a result of malfunction in either or both ovaries and the secretion of hormones originating there.
4. Clotting irregularities: Abnormality in clotting is a cause of heavy menstrual bleeding in women. It leads to exceeding blood loss from minor cuts and gashes and makes one easily prone to bruising. This may also include medical conditions such as thrombocytopenia (platelet dysfunction) and Von Willebrand disease.
5. Miscellaneous factors: These are comparatively rare and require a greater degree of medical attention. It includes conditions such as cervical cancer, ovarian tumors, liver and kidney diseases, uterine infections, extreme psychological stress, obesity, etc. Incidents such as miscarriages and unsuspected pregnancies are also known to cause abnormal menstrual bleeding.