Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in chennai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sayira Banu
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sayira BanuYour feedback matters!
I have cyst on my left ovary 35 mm and 33 mm right ovary 7m egg is there but it is not increasing can I get pregnancy or not?
A mother’s milk is said to be the most nutritious food for a new born baby. It contains the perfect balance of carbohydrates, fats, proteins, vitamins and minerals needed for your baby and changes to keep up with your baby’s growing needs. However, the benefits of breastfeeding extend way beyond nutritional value. Breastfeeding is beneficial for both you and your baby. Ideally, a baby should be breastfed for at least the first six months.
Here are 5 major benefits of breastfeeding.
- Stronger immunity: Mother’s milk is rich in antibodies and a number of unique compounds that help the newborn child’s body fight bacterial and viral infections. No other form of baby food is as rich in these antibodies. Babies who have been breastfed have a lower risk of suffering from ailments such as ear infection, stomach upsets and respiratory problems. The first milk expressed by a woman’s breasts after giving birth is known as colostrums. This milk coats the baby’s digestive system and prevents the growth of harmful bacteria.
- Fewer allergies: Breast milk is easier to digest than formula or cow’s milk. This protects the gastrointestinal passages from inflammation and prevents undigested food from triggering allergic reactions. Being breastfed can also reduce the number of allergies a child may suffer from in their later years.
- Healthy body weight: Breastfeeding makes a child less likely to suffer from obesity in their later childhood and adult years. This is because breast milk contains less insulin and more hormones as compared to formula. This helps regulate fat absorption. On an average, babied fed on formula put on weight quickly and are more likely to overeat in their later years.
- Stronger bones: Breastfeeding is beneficial for both the child and the mother. When a woman is breastfeeding her child, her body’s ability to absorb calcium increases. This helps increase bone density, especially as pregnancy can make bones weak.
- Builds a strong mother-child bond: After 9 months of carrying a child to term, giving birth may lead to post partum depression and a mother may feel the connection between her and the child severed. Breastfeeding helps nurture this connection and provides emotional relief to both the mother and child. For the mother, this experience releases hormones that reduce stress and relax the body. For the baby, close physical contact is very important and this process provides the perfect opportunity to do so. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
I am 9 th month pregnant. Itching on my hands and legs. After applying olive oil feeling better. Is there any problem by this itching.
Ensure a mix of whole grains, fruits, vegetables, nuts and dairy on a daily basis.
Promoting fruit and vegetables consumption is essential for good health both now and in the future. An easy way to remember this is to serve a fruit and vegetable at each meal and one at snack time. Having your child fill up on produce will keep them from snacking on high- calorie, but empty nutrient varieties of junk food.
It is hard to binge on fruits and vegetables as the fiber has a satiating effect; kids will stop when they feel full. With junk food, the salt and sugar present cause an addictive eating response whereby the child continues to eat and eat, never feeling satisfied.
But we live in a world empowered by media; and children, being the most susceptible part of our society, are heavily targeted by media. This brings us to a point where most of us give in to the demand for junk foods and as a result, nutrition suffers. While we may let our children and ourselves too indulge once in a while, eating healthy as a routine for the entire family would go a long way in establishing eating patterns for their life.
Plead advise can teenage girls be advised or allowed to take warm water and lemon every morning or are there possible side effects to this.
Date is one of the most nourishing fruits. It is a food of great importance. Date is a food of high nutritional value. It provides natural sugar in the form of glucose and fructose.This is ready for immediate absorption and is therefore infinitely superior to cane - sugar.It is usually taken raw or with milk, which makes it highly nutritious in most aspects
Dates are easily digested, they are very useful for supplying energy and repairing waste. The nicotinic content in dates is an excellent remedy for intestinal disturbance.
Date is a laxative and is highly beneficial in the treatment of constipation as the roughage provided by it stimulates sluggish bowels.
Dates are an effective remedy for weak heart. Dated soaked overnight in water and crushed in the same water in the morning after removing the seeds should be taken at least twice a week in this condition. It will strengthen the heart.