Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Savithri SubramanianYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 6w4d pregnant. N Dr. Told me that my baby's heartbeat is 117 which is low. So wat care to be taken.
Hello Doctor! My age is 32 My weight is 60 kg. I have been trying to conceive for more than 2 years. My Amh is low <0.30. I do not ovulate my egg quality is low. I have been told to go for IVF with donor egg in next mnth. My hysteroscopy was done on 7th Jan. I have been asked to take tablet Novelon for 20 days then I will get my period and then I need to visit on 2nd day of period. My last scan was done on 25th April my 5th day of menses which said there was a small cyst after that my treatment started Will this tablet clear the cyst. Hope this cyst will not have create any problem in my IVF donor egg cycle. My uterus anteverted. Endometrium 7.4mm My gynec said My uterus is good there is good blood circulation. I need your opinion on the cyst and my other concern was Are IVF babies normal like other. Are they healthy like other kids Thanks.
Recently I had a miscarriage at 5 weeks pregnancy have doing all test got to know I have a vitamin d deficiency and thyroid hypo. Im taking thyroup 25 mcg and im scared of conceiving after having miscarriage.
When you think of healthy food, cornflakes and oatmeal are probably the first things that come to mind. For most people, eating healthy translates into eating boring, bland food. So, if you're on a diet, here's some good news for you. Healthy food does not have to be bland or expensive.
Here are 6 indigenous Indian healthy foods that are ideal for you:
- Idli: This south Indian steamed dish is free from oil and fats and is rich in carbohydrates and proteins. Having a low fat content makes idlis very easy to digest. Idlis are prepared using a combination of rice and dal. Their amino acids complement each other and the fermentation process enhances the vitamin B and protein levels in the dish.
- Sattu: Sattu is a staple dish in Bihar that is made primarily from roasted gram flour along with barley and wheat flour. Sattu is rich in fiber, has cooling properties and has a low glycaemic index. Roasting the flour also helps retain all the nutrients in the flour. Sattu can be made in a number of ways including paranthas and ladoos.
- Dhokla: Dhoklas are steamed Gujarati snacks made using gram flour. As with idlis, the flour is allowed to ferment before steaming. This helps enhance its nutrient value. Dhoklas also have a very low glycaemic index and is easy to digest.
- Bajra: Bajra is a very humble grain that is commonly eaten in Rajasthan. Bajra is a rich source of energy and aids digestion. It has an anti diabetic effect and is also said to promote a healthy heart. The lignin in grains is also said to have cancer protecting properties. Bajra is a winter food that is usually made into rotis or khichadi.
- Daliya: Daliya is also known as broken wheat. Daliya recipes can be sweet and savoury. Daliya is a complex carbohydrate that is slow to digest and hence releases energy at a slow, sustained rate. This makes it an ideal food for people suffering from high cholesterol or diabetes. The high fiber content also makes daliya easy to digest.
- Sprouts: Almost every guide to healthy eating promotes sprouts. As the name suggests, sprouts are lentils that have been germinated till they 'sprout' a root. This germination process makes them easy to digest by breaking down the nutrients into simple forms. Sprouts are rich in fiber, vitamin, minerals and proteins. They can be eaten raw or cooked depending on your preference.
Hello, I am 30 years old. Two months back I got married. I was taking unwanted 21 tablet but not on regular basis. I took tablet only whenever I had sex with my husband. I had periods on 16th of June and it was for 3 days. Again it started bleeding on this 30th of June. It happened from 30th June to 2nd july. But it was not bleeding as on periods. It's very less and no need to take pad also. I also had little bit pain in my vagina during these 2nd time periods in this month. Also feel stomach pain below my naval area. Kindly suggest.
I am 28 years old and my son is just 3. Iam wearing a copper T for the last three years. My periods has been missing for the last two months and now I found that Iam pregnant. I doesnot need a baby now. How can I achieve a mis carriage? What are the possible options in home? my Last Menstrual period was on Jan 20. How does I became pregnant with a copper T?
Hi I have a baby of 2 years. She recently left the mother feed. My wife breast has became loose. Is there any cream or oil or any solution to get it in better shape with proper tight Ness. She is 26 years only. Kindly suggest.
I gained weight on pregnancy and cesarean, now my last child is 5 years old But still I do not loose weight. I am 4.10 feet weight 57 kg. I take Sarpagandha Vati once in the morning for BP. I do not feel hungry frequently I take food after a gap of 4 hours and can not even eat more than a half plate however yet I'm gaining weight inspite of doing alternate days workout for half hour and wow Green Coffee beans yet not effective I even tried No fat capsules .I sometimes feels heavy and tired. thyroid TSH 0.6 taking Kelp when it was 5.11 previously. Please help me what is the problem of gaining weight in spite of not over eating nor large quantity. And why is so hard to burn my fats.
I am using 1st time unwanted 21 and last pill is left I am taking regularly this pills but not get menses yet this means I am pregnant or this is just side effect of pill due to that I am facing hormonal imbalance in menses or irregular menses.
Want to conceive baby but have ovarian cyst. Previous history- laproscopy done before four years. Please advise.
Me and my gf done sex on 18 July her last periods done on 4 july I accidentally used expire condom but my partner took ipill within 6 hours after sex so can you please what is the chances of pregnancy and if the next periods Will done on normally date is this everything is fine?
My menstruations was just thinking over but now it's bleeding I don't know why is it happen I just pushed my pussy so instead of white fluid this blood is coming .please tell me why and what is happening.
Whole soy foods can protect against disease,
Provide nutritional benefits, and taste great in a
Variety of dishes! learn what makes soy so
Healthful, and ways to use this versatile food.
One of the healthiest changes you can make to
Your diet is to incorporate whole soy foods on a
Regular basis. Soy:
1. Is rich in protein, iron and compounds called
Isoflavones, which seem to protect against
Hormone-driven cancers such as prostate cancer
In men and breast cancer in women.
2. Helps protect your heart.
3. May help protect against lung cancer.
I recommend one to two daily servings of soy in
Relatively whole and unrefined forms such as a
Half-cup of tofu, tempeh, green soybeans
(edamame) or roasted soy nuts. You can also
Easily swap meat for tofu in dishes - baked tofu
Works well as a meat replacement in fajitas, stir
Fries and casseroles.
I am 25 years old female, I want to reduce length of my front teeth. Please let me know procedure, time period, how much its costs average. Please suggest me, actually I am going to marry soon.
It is always better to ensure caution and stay protected against possible infections, which are caused by intimate contact amongst partners. Sexually Transmitted Diseases or STDs are common occurrences for many people all over the world. These many range in intensity and type, and may also happen due to various causes. These are also known as venereal diseases. The most common way for this kind of infection or disease to spread, is through unprotected sex with an infected partner. The problem is that many of these diseases do not cause any obvious symptoms which make them even more difficult to detect and spot. So some of the prevailing STD's:
- Bacterial Infections: These are by far the most common type of STDs which can spread quickly and easily when the bacteria are passed on through sexual activity. The symptoms may include pain and even bleeding in the vaginal area. The different types of bacterial infections include Chancroid, Chlamydia, Syphilis, Gonorrhoea, Granuloma Inguinale and others. This bacteria usually manifests due to poor hygiene of the genitals. In case of many of these conditions, if proper diagnosis and treatment does not take place on time, the result may be infertility too.
- Fungal Infections: Fungal infections like Candidiasis usually occur due to the production of excess yeast. This yeast infection can spread and become painful and is usually characterised by a thick white discharge.
- Viral Infections: There are a number of viral infections like Viral Hepatitis, HIV, Herpes Simplex and many more, that can transmitted through a virus which can also be found in food, blood, yeast and in rare cases, breast milk. Pain and sores in the genital area can be some of the most common symptoms of these kinds of infections, which can prove to be fatal if not treated on time.
- Parasites: Crab Louse and Scabies are some common parasites that can also thrive on sexual contact with an infected partner, which leads to transmission and spread of the infection. The instant symptoms include skin problems and other changes that may be painful.
- Anal Conditions: Sometimes, many STDs can be caused due to anal sex which may be in insertive or receptive mode. These include HIV, Hepatitis, Gonorrhoea, Herpes and more. The initial symptoms may include pain and sores.
There are a number of unscreened bacteria and viruses that may cause such conditions and one must be careful to practice only protected sex with a known partner. Also, care must be taken to indulge in sexual intercourse with only partner at a time so as to prevent the spread of any infection or STD.
The treatment of any kinds of these STD infections should be treated at the right time before it makes condition worse and the proper medication can be prescribed by the sexologist or even surgery and other such procedures for particularly serious cases. so any case of unprotected sex should be monitored for any STD symptoms and get treated by a sexologist. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.