Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SavithaYour feedback matters!
Hi sir my name is DILEEP reddy I had problem with my hair it is falling frequently so I request you to please give me the solution.
How to get rid of dandruff which is in my hair from a very long time and what is the reason of dandruff?
Dear Dr. Thank to you a million times for answering my prayer. Can you tell me what was that I got when my heart went 250 beats per minute and my body paralyzed after? Shud I consider it as a heart problem or anxiety and why I'm I not able to feel active like before and feeling panic when the weather is hot and humid.
I am 29 years old (female and married) and I am regular sufferer from uti. I also have about 2 to 3 mm stone in my kidney. What should I do to protect me against the uti.
I am suffering from sleeplessness Due to getting divorce they made me suffer like any thing. I am taking zolfresh 2.5 mg martiz 2.5 mg & depression for freshness 7.5 mg. I want stop taking these tables. Because I am getting married in December 2015. I am taking these tablets since 3 years. Now I could not concentrate much on any issues much. Now even my PhD in HR will get finished by next month. So I want to take ayurvedic. Now I am getting up morning 5 am for yoga, panic healing. Evening 1 hour walk. So please advice with some good ayurvedic medicines.
I m 22years old my skin pores open due reaction of tetaine 0.25 skin cream suggested. By one doctor but now my fair and glow un the face is over and my skin is oil wgat should I do.
I wanna get rid if extra hairs I have on my body, should I go for laser? Is there any other way to get rid of hairs except laser?
Sir / madam. My wife is 32 weeks pregnant. From the 3rd month on wards we have done scanning two times. That is on 3rs month and 5th month. Baby position is in cephalic. But recently in 32 weeks scanning baby position is in breech. Will baby move again into cephalic? Why baby moved into breech position in the 32 weeks. Can you please tell me the reasons and suggestions. Is there any complications?
I'm a muslim so I should wear hijab (its a kind of black dress) when I'm going out. Till the summer I suffered from headache and head spins its make me feel like very seek.
I ama 40 years old male suffering with urticaria from last 8 yrs. I am taking atarax 10 mg I daily for prevention. When urticaria occurs I take cetrizine 5 mg that led to stressed out nerves and heaviness in head. I was also diagnosed with migraine 4 years back. Pls help.
Although STDs are capable of affecting both genders, the impact on men and women is different. In women, this problem can cause long-term issues such as infertility in women. Although most STDs can be readily treated as soon as the symptoms surface, some cases might not throw up any symptom. Some of the curable STDs that can affect women are discussed below:
Gonorrhoea: This STD is caused by bacteria living in mucous membranes of the vagina, urethra, mouth, rectum and eyes and is capable of spreading through contact. The symptoms in women include excessive discharge from the vagina, abdominal cramps, pain in the pelvic region and bleeding from the vagina after sex.
Chlamydia: This STD is a result of a bacterial infection of ‘Chlamydia trachomatis’. Symptoms in females include burning sensation during urination, unusual vaginal discharge and bleeding between periods. Without treatment, the infection might spread to the urinary tract which could potentially cause PID (pelvic inflammatory disease) which is capable of causing problems in pregnancy and even infertility.
Genital Herpes: Genital herpes is generally caused by the herpes simplex virus-2 (HSV-2) or the herpes simplex virus-1 (HSV-1). The virus is commonly known to be the chief cause of cold sores. Symptoms may appear soon after infection and usually are severe. This includes blisters, which turn into raw and painful sores that scab and heal over time. This might be accompanied by swollen lymph nodes and fever.
Chancroid: This infection is caused by the bacterium ‘Haemophilus Ducreyi’. It occurs most commonly in the vulva (the female external genital organ that includes the clitoris, labia as well as the opening of the vagina). The condition starts out as a tender lump that appears during the incubation period after intercourse. The incubation period generally ranges between 3-10 days. The bump turns into an ulcer i.e. an open sore, due to the death of the cells. This is usually painful.
Syphilis: It is caused by the bacterium ‘Treponema pallidum’ and the disease mainly occurs if you have sexual intercourse without any protection, that too with multiple sexual partners. The other mode of infection is blood transfusion. Symptoms of Syphilis include appearance of ulcers around the genitals or the oral region known as a chancre, severe rashes around the hand or feet coupled with other symptoms of mild fever, headache, throat pain and immense fatigue. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
Hair loss can be harrowing for both men and women, especially if it tends to be above normal for extended periods of time. Losing more hair than that can signify problems within the body such as hormonal changes, ageing, life style related issues etc.
Lifestyle change tips to avoid hair fall: Even before getting into Ayurvedic remedies to control the loss of hair, it is important to reduce the problems which may be contributing to the problem in the first place. Some of the things that you may be required to do are:
- Maintain or start of on a healthy diet and cut fatty, oily and processed foods from your diet.
- Start exercising to ensure that your body is in the best shape it possibly can be and thus everything within, is functioning optimally.
- Start doing yoga, breathing exercises and other meditative techniques to ensure that your stress levels are kept under control.
- Get head massages regularly as they improve blood circulation within the scalp
- Quit smoking, excessive alcohol consumption and inculcate good sleep habits which help prevent hair loss problems.
Controlling hair loss with Ayurvedic tips:
- Indian gooseberry or amla: A pack of amla, bramhi and henna powder can be made with curd and water. Apply it and keep it for a couple of hours and then wash it off. Amla juice mixed with lemon juice can be massaged on the scalp after the wash. This will make the follicles on your scalp stronger.
- Ritha: An age old solution to hair problems, Ritha is also known as soapberry as it contains naturally foamy and cleansing agents. Crush the Ritha seeds and keep them soaked in water overnight. Wash your hair with the mixture in the morning and continue for a month to see visible results.
- Aloe vera with cumin seeds: Mix about one third cup of aloe vera juice with a little bit of cumin or Jeera powder. Use this mixture at least twice a day, for a few months to see results in the prevention of hair thinning.
- Bhringaraaj: One of the most effective Ayurvedic herbs used in many medicines, it can be taken internally to help the system repair the hair related problems, or applied externally as Bhringaraaj oil to encourage hair growth and stopping hair loss.
- Brahmi oil: Considered brain food in its herb form, Brahmi oil is known to be very good for hair related ailments and is very effective at stopping hair loss and help new hair growth. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
I have white and red patch at butex psoriasis patient and I am having sugar also that part it was itching and irritating me.Please do help.
I have thin eyebrows from my childhood. I visited a Dr. He prescribed me to use gloria eye drop. Now it is unavailable. Please suggest some substitute of this?
I am suffering from flatulence piles Please tell me effective drugs which will be readily available.
I am suffering from severe stomach pain. It occurs along with fever but now fever have been reduced. Also I am tempting to go for bathroom frequently but stool is not going. When I made ultra scan it is saying my SPLEEN size is 11.3 cm.
For a child, the first visit to the dentist can be panicky. This is because they don't realize what's in store. Children get a better idea about dentists after getting some information about the visit. We, as grown ups, must be set up to answer the inquiries and instruct our children in the most ideal way.
The following are some valuable tips on the best way to set up a child for the first dentist appointment:
- Guardians regularly ask when they ought to take their child for the first ever dental visit. The best time to begin taking children for a dental checkup is either when their first tooth pops out, or right around their first birthday. Expert dentists are capable of instantly recognizing any potential issues with the development and advancement of the jaw and delicate palate. Children's teeth are more porous and defenseless to decay than grown-up's teeth; so early mediation is a basic to guarantee those small teeth staying sound. It is also recommended that guardians begin brushing their child's teeth when they start coming out, utilizing a delicate toothbrush and plain water. Brushing should be started as early as possible.
- It's never too early to begin acquainting your kids with tooth brushing and knowledge of oral health. The best time to begin is before your kid's first dental visit. Youngsters love to find out about their bodies, and love to grin, touch, and investigate new things. There are many fun ways to impart oral health education to children. The more agreeable they are with their mouth and teeth, the less demanding your youngster's first dental visit will be.
- Tooth brushing is an essential piece of our everyday self-care, and it is our habit. A child, after being introduced to a brush and a toothbrush will take a certain time period to make daily brushing a habit. Guardians and the kids can brush their teeth "together". It is essential to note that toothbrushes are apparatuses, not toys, and that infants and babies ought to be firmly directed.
- Little children, are extremely insightful and touchy to the states of mind of people around them. Children regularly reflect our conduct. When we are casual and upbeat, children will probably be loose, as well. Children are additionally more casual when they are prepared for or taught something. Invest energy conversing with children about going to the dentist. You can also discuss what the dentist will do, emphatically.
- Always choose the most trustworthy dentist who is friendly and knows how to handle a child on his first dentist visit.
A child's first dentist appointment is a special one, and you should prepare him accordingly.