Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Satyavathi NambiYour feedback matters!
If uterus is week there is any chance to pregnancy and get baby, is there any problem due to this, if is there mean give me a valuable regards.
I am 30 year old lady with PCOD. I got pregnant with my second child. My LMP - 8/2/2016. My HCG levels are: 187, 875, 1675, 6116, 9944, 15980 (taken on 11/4/2016). My u/s so far shows only a gestational sac 15 mm. The latest taken yesterday did show a small white spec inside the sac. My Dr. says 75% miscarriage. Since my HCG is increasing, she has asked me to wait. I do not have any signs of bleeding.
my last lmp was on 29 july 2015. after the three test from prega news it was shows negative. What is the cause of missing period?
I am 26yrs old and I hav 4 months old baby. I want to reduce my tummy. What should be my post delivery diet contain?
I am 32 years old. My last date came on 2nd november, 2016.after this I had taken 6 or 7 i-pills to protect pregnancy whole month. After this my date is not coming. Its my 4th month, that my date didn't come. I had checked 10 times in this time period .the results are negative. I am very tensed. Please tell me what to do.
Natural therapies are a great option to support your body and prepare it for pregnancy. As with any approach trying to decrease the chance of miscarriage, these steps will help to nourish and support the body, inviting a healthy pregnancy to occur.
Preparing ahead of time for your pregnancy is also important for decreasing the chance of a miscarriage, these steps must be practiced for at least 3 months before you become pregnant again. If you are currently experiencing a miscarriage consult a doctor or midwife right away.
1. Prepare for conception: The first step is to prepare your body with fertility cleansing. Fertility cleansing helps you to support the liver in cleansing the body of old toxins and excess hormones while encouraging the uterus to cleanse itself of ‘old’ contents, increasing uterine circulation and tone.
2. Eat a nutrient dense fertility diet: The next step is to nourish and build up your body to be a healthy, baby friendly body. This can be done through eating a well balanced and nutritious diet. What you eat has a strong impact on:
- The health of your eggs
- Your hormonal balance
- Creating a healthy placenta
- Decreases chance of a miscarriage
- Building nutrient storage for baby
- Creating a healthy reproductive system
3. Build a healthy foundation: One of the major foundational steps to increase your chance of having a healthy pregnancy is to take some basic vitamins, minerals, and EFA’s. There are specific vitamins and minerals that are necessary for a healthy reproductive system, hormonal balance, and ovulation. Essential fatty acids are also extremely important for miscarriage prevention.
4. Apply fertility or abdominal massage: Another important element of promoting a healthy conception is to increase circulation to the uterus. Through applying a simple massage method called self fertility massage you are able to increase the circulation to the uterus, clear adhesions and congestion.
It means the absence of a menstrual period in women who earlier had regular cycles.
Anxiety about pregnancy
Extra weight loss
Eating disorders eg.anorexia nervosa
Problems related to reproductive organs
Drugs eg. Prescribed or recreational
Signs and Symptoms:
Breast tenderness or heaviness
Abdominal pain or discomfort
General feeling of weakness and fatigue
Dos and Don'ts:
Improve food habits.
Supplement food with adequate vitamins and minerals.
If stress, then discuss problems with some family member.
Do exercises or meditation for relaxation.
Consult doctor in case of hormonal changes or in case of complaints associated with reproductive organs.
Reduce intake of drugs.
Role of Homeopathy:
The role of homeopathy lies in the fact that it can bring back the lost balance in the human body when it is in a diseased state.
Homeopathic remedies act at the psycho neuro endocrinal axis. In other words it stimulates the human body which in turn will take care of the imbalance.and regularise periods..consult privately for permanent cure
DR RUSHALI ANGCHEKAR
VAIBHAVI HOMOEO CLINIC
I am suffering from severe joint pains since from last 7 yrs. I preferred tablets like iburophen and diclofenac but didnt work. What should I do? I am helpless in this regard and I don't want to have tablets because some way I had too many tablets at a time and that caused adverse effect to my liver and kidney I think. I want to know some home remedy and nutrition that will help me to avoid joint pain? If possible I can even go physical fitness. Please advice me in this regard. It really badly hurts me when it pains?
I am 31 yrs old married women. I am trying to conceive from last five years but still I m not get pregnant. I had also taken att six months course for t. B in 2007. Height 5ft 2 inch, weight 54kg. Please help me. I had also conceive in 2013 but in fifth months of pregnancy liquor was reduced so Dr. Abort my pregnancy after that I am not pregnant again please help what I can do?
I am 31 years old. My thyroid report is normal. But from last two months periods had not come. All reports are ok. My wait is 98 kg. I am also not pregnant. What should I do?
I am getting more sexual thoughts. I have girlfriend. She is now only 19. We are planing to participate in sex. Please suggest safe method to avoid pregnancy.
Cuts and bruises is a common occurrence in any household. In most cases, they’re ignored and left to heal on their own. However, some injuries can take a while to heal. If you think about it, you’ll also notice that when you’ve injured yourself somewhere, you tend to keep hitting that spot against things and make it worse. Homeopathy is a form of treatment that has negligible side effects and is very effective at speeding up the healing process for bruises and other wounds. Here are a few common homeopathic medicines that you should keep at home to treat bruises etc.
- Arnica: Arnica is very effective when it comes to dealing with deep seated bruises. It can also be used to reduce swelling at the site of the injury. Arnica can be used in pill form or applied in the form of a cream. However, arnica should never be used on an open wound where the skin is cut. In the pill form, arnica can also be used to stop internal or external bleeding.
- Calendula: Calendula can be used to fasten the healing process. Along with bruises, it can also be used to treat ruptured muscles and tendons. When applied topically, it draws out dirt and prevents infections.
- Hypericum: This homeopathic remedy is very useful in treating injuries and wounds that cause nerve damage. It also ensures that a bruise heals from the inside and not only superficially.
- Ledum: Wounds that are caused by a sharp object or formed as a result of painful injections or the after effects of an epidural can be treated with Ledum. It promotes the removal of pus and prevents septic infections.
- Staphysagria: Staphysagria is used to treat sensitive wounds where the tissue is lacerated. In such cases, the sphincters are also found to be lacerated and stretched due to foreign bodies. Staphysagria can also be used to treat extremely painful wounds.
- Phytolacca: This is an excellent remedy for wounds that have a tendency to ulcerate or injuries that cause soreness and can trigger tetanus. Injured fibrous tissue or osseous muscle sheaths can also be treated with phytolacca.
- Bufo: Wounds that cause the area to feel numb and which trigger muscle spasms that leave the patient unable to move the part can be treated with this homeopathic remedy. It can also be used to treat regional hematomas triggered by the rupturing of blood vessels due to the trauma.