Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Satish.CYour feedback matters!
My mother has diabetes and she has Azulix 1 mf in afternoon before meal. She also has hypertension. She takes olemcip trio for it in morning after meal. 2 years ago she suffered from hypoglycemia and from There on she is on blood thinner named ecosprin 75 in morning after meal. We have done lipid profile test for her. Cholesterol total is 140. Triglycerides is 154. cholesterol hdl is 32. cholesterol ldl is 77.2.cholesterol vldl is 30.8.chol /hdl ratio is 4.4.liver profile test results. Bilirubin total :0.29.A: G ratio is 0.88.kidney function test: calcium 8.40.A: G ratio is 0.88.eosinophilic is 8.0.rbc count is 5.33.hemoglobin is 10.7.lastly fasting sugar 156.2 hrs post meal is 306. Is there anything to worry or everything seems normal. please suggest corrective measures. Diabetologist.
I am being diagnosed by hypo thyroid. I want to increase stamina. I am using thyronorm 125. Please give the suggestions to increase stamina and endurance. Please also mention the food not to take.(i am not taking junk food)
Intrauterine insemination or IUI is a form of artificial insemination that involves the sperm being placed inside the uterus of a woman for bringing about fertilization. The aim of this procedure is to enhance the number of sperms that successfully reach the fallopian tubes and fertilize an egg, thereby increasing your chances of getting pregnant. Depending on the cause of your infertility, the procedure can be synchronized with fertility drugs or your ovulation cycle.
When should you go for IUI?
While reduced sperm mobility or a low sperm count may be the reason this procedure is opted for, there are certain conditions that may cause you and your partner to opt for IUI:
- If the cause of your infertility doesn't have any medical explanation
- Problems with ejaculation affecting the release of semen
- Problems associated with cervical mucus can hinder the journey of the sperm from the vagina to the fallopian tubes
- Scarring of the cervix due to past surgical procedures, rendering the sperm unable to enter the uterus
At the same time, the procedure is not recommended for women who suffer from:
- A disease of the fallopian tubes
- Past episodes of pelvic infections
- Mild to severe endometriosis (a condition wherein the womb's lining grows outside it)
What happens after IUI?
The procedure takes up only a few minutes of your time and causes very little discomfort. Following the procedure, you'll be told to lie on your back for a short period of time, after which you can get back to your normal routine the same day. You can expect instances of light spotting, which will go away after two days. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
I am 54 years old I am suffering diabetic from 2010. What are the precaution s to be taken to keep sugar normal level. Is there chance for tooth destroy fully or partially.
Hello! I am suffering from hairfall, dandruff, and thinning of hair, ACTUALLY may be the reason behind this is hyperthyroidism. I am suffering from hyperthyroidism but now tje reports are normal. Please suggest me some remedies.
Dear doctor, My mother is high BP patient and sugar patient, so please tell me how to control bp or sugar with natural way or fruit. Kya sugar patient ko wine pina chahiye. thoda bahut.
My mother has just entered into early diabetic condition from being a pre-diabetic. She is suffering from extreme weakness with rise in temp during weather change. Her latest sugar level reading while fasting is 130 & after meal is 165. Please suggest what should be her best diet and further remedy for control?
I am a diabetic on the insulin I have bowel disorder and gas problem now my Alkaline Phosphatase is at 181 LDL is at 146 SGPT at 10.8 what would be problem and how to get rid of this situation.
My husband's fasting blood sugar is 109, and postprandial is 119. Is it count in a prediabetes? Is it dangerous to his health? Please suggest the appropriate diet plan.
Hi, She is 53years old. She is an thyroid patient. And she gets frequent pain under the foot. Somewhat bearable pain. She gets this pain while getting up from bed and placing foot on the floor. And Might get this pain after eating too. Please Suggest remedies. And why is it happening like that? Thank you:)
I am 22 years old, I have a doubt, I have thyroid problem or anything else, I don't know. Some symptoms make this feeling. Because, suddenly weight raising 4 to 5 Kg and decreasing skin tone and skin color. I have pimple and dandruff.
I am 63 years old and have been suffering from hypertension and diabetes.I underwent bypass surgery 5 years back. I am unable to get erection and maintain it.
My mom is a diabetic patient, my maternal uncles are having the same problem, so I am afraid that I may also. So how can I prevent from getting a diabetic? My age is 26.
I have hypo thyroid (past 7 years), since 2 weeks I am having joint pains. Is that related and what should I do?
I am suffering from diabeties for the last about 33 years, I am taking 7 units of insulluin and one tablet both morning and evening. When I checked recently, my fasting level was 112 and post breakfast was 100 when done on a gluco meter. Can I reduce the insulin? Please advise.
If you are concerned about diabetes and want to protect yourself from getting affected by the disease, there are several preventive steps you can take. These steps are simple and require some modifications in your daily life, activities, diet and overall lifestyle. Diabetes is a condition in which your blood-sugar level gets higher than normal and affects your health in several ways.
Here are some ways to protect yourself from diabetes:
- You should know about the different causes of diabetes by speaking with health professionals, diabetes patients and by doing some online research.
- You must put off the causes which you just cannot prevent and should abstain from aggravating them. These may include heredity and age-related causes. If diabetes runs in your family, there are high chances of you getting it as well. The chances are maximum when both your parents are diabetic.
- Increasing age is another likely factor for developing diabetes. This is because the functioning of all your body system gets disrupted and slowed down because of age. Major cases of diabetes commonly occur after the age of 49.
- Prevent the causes of diabetes which you can control. These include obesity, stress, high blood pressure and viral complications. Stress because of several factors such as physical injuries and emotional problems commonly cause diabetes in many people. Obesity and high blood pressure too are linked with the development of diabetes. Several viruses can settle in your system and lead to diabetes as well.
- For preventing diabetes, you should conquer your obesity and attain a BMI or body mass index, which is within a normal range and is suitable for you. For men, the waist size should be maintained below 40 inches and in women, it should be under 38 inches.
- Eating healthy food will help you stay away from diabetes. You should consume less sugar, fats and alcohol and consume milk, meat and other proteins in a moderate amount. You should consume whole foods, such as vegetables, fruits, whole grains, starchy foods and beans in large amounts. These items should highlight all your major meals.
- Being physically active and exercising regularly is very important, if you want to stay healthy and prevent yourself from developing diabetes. You should climb stairs, walk, play and undertake activities which require you to move around.
To keep yourself safe from diabetes, you must take good care of yourself when you are ill in order to avoid several complications. Several viruses and autoimmune diseases lead to diabetes in which the immune system attacks the body. You should be careful of viral infections such as measles, influenza, rubella, mumps and many others. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an endocrinologist.